control

Discus and support control in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi mi name is eric and i m havin a prroblem with mi xbox 360 with the parental controller so please help me ...the serial nomber is (Mod Removed -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ericgustavo1, Oct 26, 2019.

1. ericgustavo1
    ericgustavo1 Guest

control

hi mi name is eric and i m havin a prroblem with mi xbox 360 with the parental controller so please help me ...the serial nomber is
    (Mod Removed - Personal Information)....so please help me i wan to be able to play graciaas muchas gracias

:)

ericgustavo1, Oct 26, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  4. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
  6. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
Thema:

control

1. control - Similar Threads - control

2. Elite controller series 2 trigger problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller series 2 trigger problems: Ive had my elite controller 2 for just shy of a week now and I'm already having problems. The controller has started rattling, there are no obvious signs as to how this happened as I have not...
  3. Xbox One s controller just blinks after turning on console, have to pull power plug to re-sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s controller just blinks after turning on console, have to pull power plug to re-sync: I have an xbox one s and have been having a lot of trouble with the controller staying synced. I have tried factory reset of console, plugging controllers in with usb to update, re syncing,...
  4. Tengo problemas en utilizar en mi PC un control de xbox one [Mod Translation-I'm having...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tengo problemas en utilizar en mi PC un control de xbox one [Mod Translation-I'm having...: Tengo problemas en utilizar en mi PC un control de xbox one, se conecta por bluetooth y se queda funcionando. El problemas es que le pongo unos headset de la marca Razer y no se escucha por el...
  5. Elite controller RB loose and wobbly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller RB loose and wobbly: Ive had 2 elite controllers for my xbox1X and after trying to add the 1st to my devices for warranty protection, i was shown that its not possible. This was nearly if not over 2years ago. I really...
  6. Problema com meu controle, só conecta ao Xbox one com cabo USB, com pilha fica piscando

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema com meu controle, só conecta ao Xbox one com cabo USB, com pilha fica piscando: Olá!! Estou com um problema no meu controle. Ele só conecta ao xbox quando ligado pelo cabo usb, ao tentar ligar por pilhas (mesmo que novas) o controle fica piscando, não conecta ao xbox e logo...
  7. My xbox control didn't turn on anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox control didn't turn on anymore: My Xbox One controller does not connect, I was playing Jump Forces and the control was turned off, it did not give notice of low or similar battery, after that I connected it with a USB cable...
  8. Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops: With the first gen elite controller if you "activated" the trigger-stop switch on a trigger, after let's say 50% of the path there was no more input. But with the second gen elite controller, it...
  9. How to turn off the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off the controller: Hi i have a question about how you can turn off the Xbox one controller there seems to be four ways to turn it off one is from the menu screen two take out the batteries three wait until it turns...
  10. Xbox controller eats batteries and randomly disconnects. Any options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller eats batteries and randomly disconnects. Any options?: I got a new Xbox one controller a few months ago, and had a lot of trouble getting it connected. At first, I thought it was just me as I'm not super familiar with the console. I can only play...