Controle principal Xbox one

Discus and support Controle principal Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Como faço para configurar um controle como o principal do console? [Translation-How do I set up a controller as the main console?]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pedro HenriAG, Jul 31, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Controle principal Xbox one

Como faço para configurar um controle como o principal do console?

[Translation-How do I set up a controller as the main console?]

:)

Pedro HenriAG, Jul 31, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on controller set up. The only thing you can do with the

controller is set for a profile
    . What this means when you turn the controller on it will automatically sign in a certain profile.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. schnurren Win User

Xbox principal

Olá N3WSUNSH1N3,

Você pode ter apenas um Xbox One principal ao mesmo tempo.

Se você atingiu o valor máximo do Xbox One Principal / Principal (esse limite é 5 em um ano), será necessário aguardar até o próximo ano para definir outro Xbox como Principal / Principal.

[Original text]

Hello N3WSUNSH1N3,

You can only have one Main Xbox One at the same time.

If you have reached the max amount of Home/Main Xbox One (that limit is 5 in a year) you will need to wait until the next year to set another Xbox as Home/Main.
  4. SilasLimaXb Win User

Extra hard drive

It is not possible to link one console with another. You can use the same account on both consoles. One as Xbox Principal and the other as secondary.
  5. Secretmaster372 Win User

I can't play games offline after the latest update

mi xbox no me deja jugar juegos sin conexión después de la última actualización
    ve a configuracion, general, personalizacion, mi xbox principal ya haz tu xbox principal
  6. rhino61466 Win User

Amazon Vs. Poll Xbone vs ps4 you can still vote

Well I for one already preordered a PS4 out of principal.
Thema:

1. Controle principal Xbox one - Similar Threads - Controle principal

2. can i use the usb cable to play? can the controller be damaged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can i use the usb cable to play? can the controller be damaged?: I intend to use the USB cable to play, because the console is close to me, I want to know if I can play without any problems e79d0ef8-7d72-4020-91a0-27357f41a68a
  3. Xbox Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2: I purchased the controller 2 months ago and it’s already experiencing the same “drift” issues as the standard issue controller on the right joystick. So they’ll send me a replacement controller,...
  4. Xbox won’t connect to TV and controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t connect to TV and controller: My xbox one wont connect to my tv and controller yet when i turn it on, the xbox will turn on. Its connect to the wall and the tv. Does anyone have answers that coild help me?...
  5. Xbox one elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller series 2: This has been by far the worst experince ive had with xbox and has tempted me to switch over to playstaion. I bought the elite series 2 controller and had to return it because the left bumper...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Stick drift: Wondering if anyone is able to tell me if the warranty for an elite 2 controller is 90 days or 1 year. Seems to be conflicting information on the forums. When using the useless virtual agent they...
  7. Xbox Controller keep's blinking on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller keep's blinking on PC: my controller always works but now when i got a new windows updated on my pc, i tried connecting it, it shows the "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows" in the settings, but as I go in a game, hold...
  8. Needing to replace my control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Needing to replace my control: Tired to fill out a replacement controller form and now warranty is up what to do. bc7ded20-75a2-495f-af31-83042be28c23
  9. Xbox one wireless controller thumbstick issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controller thumbstick issues: Can someone, ANYONE that can possibly help situation or aid in my understanding of how its looking/what I'm more or less being told is how things are and I cant change only follow direction.....I...
  10. issues with Xbox controller on Android game

in XBoX on Mobile
    issues with Xbox controller on Android game: Has anyone ever had issues with playing a game on a mobile device with your Xbox controller connected via Bluetooth? I play call of duty mobile and sometimes , a button press doesnt work for a bit...