Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!)

Discus and support Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; É isso, não liga. De vez em quando parece que vai ligar, acende mas logo apaga a luz. Trocar pilhas: X Tentar ligar por horas: X Improvisar com fita... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kin Wolf, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Kin Wolf
    Kin Wolf Guest

É isso, não liga. De vez em quando parece que vai ligar, acende mas logo apaga a luz.

Trocar pilhas: X

Tentar ligar por horas: X

Improvisar com fita adesiva e outras coisas: X

Tratar o controle com amor e carinho: X

Tratar o controle com violência: X

Pedir ajuda de seres superiores: X

Usar "A Força": X

Ameaçar o controle com um sabre de luz de brinquedo: X

Estou sem ideias do que fazer agora. Ou vou ter que comprar outro? Estou pobre, falido e principalmente triste.

Translation:

That's it, don't mind. From time to time it seems to turn on, turn on but then turn off the light.

Change batteries: X

Try calling for hours: X

Improvise with tape and other things: X

Treat control with love and care: X

Treating control with violence: X

Asking for help from higher beings: X

Use "The Force": X

Threaten control with a toy lightsaber: X

I have no idea what to do now. Or will I have to buy another?
    I am poor, bankrupt and mostly sad.

:)

Kin Wolf, Oct 16, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Kin Wolf,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to turn on your Xbox 360 controller.

Our suggestion here, please attempt following our Xbox 360 Wireless Controller disconnects or can’t connect
    support article for various steps to try in order to resolve this case.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. dwell123 Win User

connecting controllers

what you should do is first turn off the Xbox 360. Then sync the controller if that does work good, but if it does not try going on Xbox 360 Wireless controller problems you can always change batteries if that's the proplem
  4. sM4llziEy Win User

Green light wont turn on

Have you synced the controller to the Xbox 360 system? Turn on the Xbox 360 system and controller, on top of the controller there should be a small button, hold that button. On the White Xbox 360 or Black Xbox 360 elite, there should be a button too, press
    it and your controller should sync up with the Xbox, the controller will confirm this by flashing.

On the Xbox 360 slim, the button is located inside the USB bay.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Controller not working

The USB play and charge kit for xbox 360 does NOT make it a wired controller
    - only transfers power, not data. You will see it as a device but there's no driver or any software that will make this work.

The only way to connect a wireless xbox 360 controller to a PC is with the xbox 360 USB wireless adapter for windows. You can also buy a purely wired xbox 360 controller from xbox or a 3rd party manufacturer: they all will work.

I would suggest an xbox one controller as those wireless controllers DO turn into a wired controller when a micro USB cable is used. Bluetooth is also available on newer ones.
  6. AO180 Win User

Xbox 360 controller does not turns on

If it doesn't light up at all, it sounds like it's done. You could send it out, but I'm not sure if it would be worth it at this point. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

If you're using brand new batteries, make sure there isn't any kind of corrosion on the battery contacts, no obstructions. If batteries were placed in the wrong direction, it could have damaged the unit, but then again, so many other things could have too:
    moisture, being dropped, gamma ray bursts and cannonballs. If it's still under warranty (!) you'd be in luck.
Thema:

1. Controle Xbox 360 não liga! (Xbox 360 control does not turn on!) - Similar Threads - Controle 360 não

2. Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter: My wireless controller infinitely looks for an adapter, but never connects. The only solutions I've found online, were to install drivers to the unknon device, but that hasn't worked....
  3. Do Xbox 360 controllers work on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Xbox 360 controllers work on Xbox one: Do Xbox 360 controllers work on an Xbox one console 6a2303a7-a6d4-415c-bda2-9a00118b597d
  4. XBOX 360 unusual flashing on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 unusual flashing on controller: Not sure how to fix this, but one controller flashes continuously as if it is trying to pair, but it actually works normally. It just wont stop flashing once it's synched. Any way to stop it? Its...
  5. Turn off vibration on a wired Xbox 360 controller??

in XBoX on Windows
    Turn off vibration on a wired Xbox 360 controller??: Is there any way to turn off vibration on an Xbox 360 controller?? I am playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 and there is no option for turning off vibration in game. I hate it especially when it...
  6. How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you connect my Xbox 360 controller to the Xbox one streaming app on windows: I have a Xbox 360 wireless adapter for my windows 10 computer. Every thing works but, when I connect to the Xbox one app the error message, "There is no controllers attached to this PC." can you...
  7. Why my newly bought xbox 360 controller cable not work with my used xbox 360 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my newly bought xbox 360 controller cable not work with my used xbox 360 controller?: I buy the used xbox 2 or 3 weeks ago and now i try to connect the used xbox 360 controller to my xbox 360 but nothing happens, but the cables led is not light up The usb is good i try and i try...
  8. XBOX 360 controller not detected in games played in XBOX(beta) for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 controller not detected in games played in XBOX(beta) for Windows 10: Hi, I've been trying the XBOX (beta) application for Windows 10, also subscribed to the game pass. I've downloaded 3 games but in none of them my XBOX 360 controller seems not to be detected at...
  9. Comprei um Xbox 360 usado e não tenho a senha antiga do controle parental como posso tirar...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comprei um Xbox 360 usado e não tenho a senha antiga do controle parental como posso tirar...: Comprei um Xbox 360 usado e não tenho a senha antiga do controle parental como posso tirar esse bloqueio ? [Mod Translation - I bought a used Xbox 360 and I don't have the old parental control...
  10. Quero usar meu controle de xbox 360 e não consigo (Mod Translation: I want to use my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Quero usar meu controle de xbox 360 e não consigo (Mod Translation: I want to use my Xbox...: Tenho um controle sem fio do xbox 360 e comprei o fio depois,quando fui tentar usar no pc instalei o driver mas não consegui tem um jeito? (Mod Translation) I have a wireless controller of the...