Controle XBOX ONE[Xbox One Controller]

Discus and support Controle XBOX ONE[Xbox One Controller] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Boa tarde, faz dois dias que tento conectar meu controle do Xbox One ao mesmo e não consigo. Além de não conseguir sincronizar via Wireless, ao... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dqzyy, Apr 16, 2019 at 10:14 AM.

1. Dqzyy
    Dqzyy Guest

Boa tarde, faz dois dias que tento conectar meu controle do Xbox One ao mesmo e não consigo. Além de não conseguir sincronizar via Wireless, ao conectar o cabo USB o Xbox me pede para atualizar o controle, faço isso
    e a atualização fica travada em 100% e nada acontece.

[Translation - Good afternoon, two days ago I try to connect my Xbox One control to it and I can not. Besides not being able to synchronize via Wireless, when connecting the USB cable the Xbox asks me to update
    the control, I do this and the update is locked in 100% and nothing happens.]

:)

2. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Does the Xbox One S console have Bluetooth Capability? I.E Bluetooth Headsets

There is no Bluetooth radio component in the Xbox One S console itself.

The controllers connect to the Xbox One S the same way the controllers connect to the original Xbox One: proprietary RF. You could technically connect an Xbox One S controller to an original Xbox One, and an original Xbox controller to the Xbox One S.

The Bluetooth functionality in the new Xbox One S controller is specifically made for connecting the controller to a Windows 10 PC with the "Anniversary" update, which has the drivers needed for the controller when connected via Bluetooth.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Wireless controls

Hi there,

A 360 controller will work with a 360 console, and an Xbox one controller will work with an Xbox One, but a 360 controller will not work with an Xbox One and vice versa.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Adaptive Controller

Hey David,

First thing that comes to mind would be Using co pilot along side the adaptive controller. Co- pilot allows 2 different controllers to control player one,
    And it works perfectly along side the adaptive controller. Aside from that, here are some helpful links to check out if you haven't already :

Get to know the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Play with the Xbox Adaptive Controller

Customize the Xbox Adaptive Controller in the Xbox Accessories app

Xbox Adaptive Controller FAQ

Hope this can be of help!
  6. HOLY REQUIEM Win User

Can the smart pistol be used in full auto, if not there is cheating

Thema:

1. Controle XBOX ONE[Xbox One Controller] - Similar Threads - Controle Controller

2. Xbox one controllers are junk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllers are junk: They are the most poorly made items on this earth! The original xbox controllers were the best of the best you could run em over with a truck and they'd still work. But my god the thumb stick...
  3. External Hard Drive making controller react slower.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive making controller react slower.: Been playing on my xbox forever now and i have had the external hard drive for months and an issue like this has never happened. I got up today and turned on my xbox and my hard drive wasnt...
  4. Weird disconnect problem with my controller/xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird disconnect problem with my controller/xbox: I'm getting this problem where my xbox suddenly stops taking any input from my controller, and basically repeats the input I was currently doing. So if it happens while im holding RT to shoot in a...
  5. xbox one controller compatabily with xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller compatabily with xbox one s: are xbox one wireless controllers compatable with xbox one S consoles? 3c1a1cc6-c895-4432-9810-8094fea7a2d6
  6. Elite Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Replacement: I have an Elite Controller that is now out of warranty and the rubber grips on the sides have started to fall off. This was a $150 purchase and I really feel like this should not be happening....
  7. xbox controller does not connect to the wireless adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox controller does not connect to the wireless adapter: I have the problem that the Xbox controller does not connect to the adapter. The small light on the adapter flashes, but the controller gets no connection. d6e584bc-c319-4dcd-81be-37fba109fc6f
  8. Trying to return my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to return my controller: I have tried to contact Microsoft support for the past 4 days. Its either problems with the site, offices closed or as today.. authentication problems or some sort. My right stick is slowly...
  9. Controle xbox one S [Control Xbox One S]

in XBoX on Windows
    Controle xbox one S [Control Xbox One S]: Comprei um controle do Xbox one S recentemente, para o PC. Porém, comecei a perceber, que quando aperto algum dos 4 botões, um pouco mais fraco e apertando mais próximo as bordas, o botão afunda...
  10. Headset not working with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working with controller: Hi Folks, Reaching out to the power and expertise of the community to see if anyone can help. My son has a TurtleBeach headset with an xbox one. Recently there has been a problem with the...