Controler elite série 2 issue

Discus and support Controler elite série 2 issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I sent my controler elite série 2 .. 4 time at reparation center .. it’s been 6 month now, i can’t play with it .. What can i do now … last time i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M a t h i e u Letourneau, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Controler elite série 2 issue

I sent my controler elite série 2 .. 4 time at reparation center .. it’s been 6 month now, i can’t play with it ..

What can i do now … last time i asked for a reparation order, They just never send me the shipping label ..

The agent always told me that I’ll receive an email from the superiors… still nothing after 3 weeks of my last demand .. anyone have the same issue?

:)

M a t h i e u Letourneau, Aug 6, 2022
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Elite série 2[Xbox Elite series 2]

Hello _Cristophe-,

Thank you for your post. The Xbox Series X will allow for backward compatibility with Xbox One controllers, meaning an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 will work as normal with the Series X.

I hope this helps!
  3. Bjorn van Rijszen Win User

series 2 electrical shocks (not static electricity)

I can confirm that the Xbox Elite 2 controller has issues with conducting electricity through the paddles.

I am getting shocked as well.

The Xbox Elite 2 controller needs to be recalled immediately.
  4. Epic Louie Win User

Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller

I've had my white elite controller for over a year now without any issues. I went through two black elite controllers because the grips came off. I haven't had that issue with the white ones. I'm looking forward to the elite 2 controller.
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Xbox One Controller successfully connected to PC via bluetooth does not work with Windows apps.

There was a new update released, can you try updating your Elite Series 2 controller again?

I also have the Elite Series 2 controller and I do not run into these issues when using it with the PC.
  6. Flurmp Win User

Xbox Series X controller freezes on PC

I used an elite 2 controller for about 2 weeks and never ran into the freezing issue
Thema:

Controler elite série 2 issue

1. Controler elite série 2 issue - Similar Threads - Controler elite série

2. My replacement order for a Elite 2 controller is reported damaged by UPS

in XBoX on Windows
    My replacement order for a Elite 2 controller is reported damaged by UPS: Hello, I've recently started an Out of Warrant replacement request for an Elite Series 2 controller I have, which I've paid for. I've initially received another defective device (it wouldn't...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller: My son wants to buy and Xbox Elite Series 2 controller in the US. Will it work in the UK? b1af1906-acaf-4062-80cc-8148247e7612
  4. Paddles not responding on Elite Series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paddles not responding on Elite Series 2 controller: I've tried all the trouble shooting I could think of. I went and tested my device through my console and it is not showing the paddles being pressed when they are....
  5. Lack of support on XBox Controller Elite 2 stick drift problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lack of support on XBox Controller Elite 2 stick drift problem: I bought my controller one and a half year ago. During my warranty I sent my controller back to Microsoft once for stick drift. I received a functioning controller. But then again the stick drift...
  6. Elite series 2 controller never connecting and turning on unable to use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller never connecting and turning on unable to use.: I’ve had my elite series 2 for some time now and it has been working fine, no issues, I predominantly use it connected to the provided wire when gaming but recently my series 2 is forever blinking...
  7. Xbox elite V2 controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox elite V2 controller: Hey, I recently upgraded my Xbox V1 controller to the Xbox V2. I like to play a lot of apex legends and call of duty warzone. Apex the controller runs like a champ! I love it! But when I try to...
  8. Where do I send my xbox elite controller for repair?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I send my xbox elite controller for repair?: Where do I have to send my xbox elite series 2 controller for repair after paying to get it repaired? 5fe9d7d9-5f6c-4e63-8014-5ceb84d1bacf
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects to Samsung frame TV, but does not work to control...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects to Samsung frame TV, but does not work to control...: I am trying to leverage the Samsung games hub and the Xbox app within here and am unable to use a Bluetooth controller. I can go into the pairing options and get the controller connected, but once...
  10. Sortie jack manette élite série 2[Transaltion-Exit jack controller elite series 2]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sortie jack manette élite série 2[Transaltion-Exit jack controller elite series 2]: Bonjour, mon casque ne fonctionne plus via la sortie jack de cette manette mais il fonctionne sur une autre manette. Puis je avoir un retour car encore sous garantie? Cdt, [Translation-Hello...