controlers

Discus and support controlers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play ps4 so can I use the ps4 controller to play the games here 56d9c129-94f8-4ed5-9253-826cb727be34 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by walterbrockway, May 14, 2019.

1. controlers

I play ps4 so can I use the ps4 controller to play the games here

:)

walterbrockway, May 14, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
  4. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  5. Arminator Win User

Controller issues

Can you try only ONE controller to be connected at the same time?

With the wired controller unplugged for example, does the wireless controller act strange?

Or the other way around, with the batteries removed from the wireless controller, does the wired controller not go down the menus as it should?

Since both controllers have control of the dashboard the same time, and if one controller has a stuck "up" control, both controllers will be unable to move down properly.

So please check the controllers individually as described above (physically unplugging the wired controller and removing the batteries from the wireless controller).

Then replace the one faulty controller. If it's an original Xbox controller, you can check if the controller is still within warranty at
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

After you signed in on that page, click on the Xbox One console you have registered (if you haven't registered your console yet, register the console first).

Then after you selected the console, choose that you have issues with an accessory. Choose the controller accessory, and follow the instructions to get the controller serviced, if necessary.
  6. dotcommando Win User

Headset Adapter didn't fit = Broken Port on the Controller

Looks like there are quality control issues with the adapter and controllers. If the adapter fits in one controller but not another, the controller could be at fault. Equally, if the adapter doesn't fit in multiple controllers, it's likely to be a controller
    issue. TBH my second controller feels slightly misaligned, like it's flexing, and it squeaks like a boss. Very annoying.
Thema:

controlers

1. controlers - Similar Threads - controlers

2. Atualização do controle [Translation-Control update]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atualização do controle [Translation-Control update]: Boa tarde, faz dois dias que tento conectar meu controle do Xbox One ao mesmo e não consigo. Além de não conseguir sincronizar via Wireless, ao conectar o cabo USB o Xbox me pede para atualizar o...
  3. Cant connect xbox headset to xbox new controller 3.5m jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect xbox headset to xbox new controller 3.5m jack: Hi I need help I cant connect my sons turtle beach headphones and chat to xbox he canr hear or speak to players we have tried starting a chat but audio function is not highlighted on screen so we...
  4. xbox one wireless adapter for windows 10 : compatible with xbox 360 controllers?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one wireless adapter for windows 10 : compatible with xbox 360 controllers?: Hello, Is the xbox one controller adapter compatible with xbox 360 controllers? I speak about this adapter : https://www.xbox.com/fr-FR/xbox-one/accessories/adapters/wireless-adapter-windows...
  5. XBox Wireless Controller Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Wireless Controller Issue: Hi I am having a problem with my XBox wireless controller on Windows 10. I am playing Yooka-Laylee. I have paried the controller using bluetooth in the Devices section in PC Settings. I added the...
  6. Xbox controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox controller: Quero desvincular o controle com o meu xbox para conseguir jogar com o controle no celular, é possível fazer isso? [Translation] I want to unlink the controller with my Xbox to be able to play...
  7. Controller lifetime

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller lifetime: I think the original Controllers are Quality products, I havent faulty Controller yet. The X360 Ones was a Little bit better in there Lifetime, but the one of the XONE are good as well...
  8. Xbox One S - No Sound Through Headset Connected to Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - No Sound Through Headset Connected to Controller: The default controller that came with my Xbox One S is able to have a headset plugged in and I can have all sounds play through it (chat and game sounds). I have a second controller, the Sport...
  9. How do I unsync / unpair / disconnect a wireless Xbox One controller from the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I unsync / unpair / disconnect a wireless Xbox One controller from the console: Hi, I hope someone can post a solution for this as it's a little frustrating and strange. It can't be the first time someone has asked this question. I found only one other post on this and it...
  10. Xbox one S home screen freezes or takes minutes to process controller movements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S home screen freezes or takes minutes to process controller movements.: Yo. A month ago my Xbox one S started to freeze after we would launch any program on the system. About a week later it would let me out of the home screen. I was waiting on a response from tech...