controlers

Discus and support controlers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play ps4 so can I use the ps4 controller to play the games here 56d9c129-94f8-4ed5-9253-826cb727be34 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by walterbrockway, May 14, 2019 at 9:43 AM.

1. controlers

I play ps4 so can I use the ps4 controller to play the games here

:)

walterbrockway, May 14, 2019 at 9:43 AM
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. Arminator Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
  4. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  5. Arminator Win User

Controller issues

Can you try only ONE controller to be connected at the same time?

With the wired controller unplugged for example, does the wireless controller act strange?

Or the other way around, with the batteries removed from the wireless controller, does the wired controller not go down the menus as it should?

Since both controllers have control of the dashboard the same time, and if one controller has a stuck "up" control, both controllers will be unable to move down properly.

So please check the controllers individually as described above (physically unplugging the wired controller and removing the batteries from the wireless controller).

Then replace the one faulty controller. If it's an original Xbox controller, you can check if the controller is still within warranty at
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

After you signed in on that page, click on the Xbox One console you have registered (if you haven't registered your console yet, register the console first).

Then after you selected the console, choose that you have issues with an accessory. Choose the controller accessory, and follow the instructions to get the controller serviced, if necessary.
  6. dotcommando Win User

Headset Adapter didn't fit = Broken Port on the Controller

Looks like there are quality control issues with the adapter and controllers. If the adapter fits in one controller but not another, the controller could be at fault. Equally, if the adapter doesn't fit in multiple controllers, it's likely to be a controller
    issue. TBH my second controller feels slightly misaligned, like it's flexing, and it squeaks like a boss. Very annoying.
Thema:

controlers

1. controlers - Similar Threads - controlers

2. 360 games dashboard controller icons

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 games dashboard controller icons: What do the controller icons mean on the Xbox 360 dashboard? the controller with a "play triangle" symbol or small bulls eye circle overlapping the controller 3c45d262-cd57-44c0-931b-6090ecf69bac
  3. Controller on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller on PC: Hello, I recently bought a pack with the old model of the controller xbox one s and an adapter for windows 10. When I connect the adapter and the joystick, this is displayed. Can you help me ?...
  4. How to unmap xbox360 controller in Windows 10?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to unmap xbox360 controller in Windows 10?: I connected my Xbox 260 controller to my laptop so i can use it in a game. I wanted to map the buttons using software called reWASD. I found that the software worked perfectly. I also found that...
  5. Who else has had their Xbox One Elite controller grips wear off after only two years or so?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who else has had their Xbox One Elite controller grips wear off after only two years or so?: I purchased my Xbox One Elite Controller in 2017 and already the two main thumbstick grips have broken and one of the taller thumbsticks I replaced it with just broke. The grips on the handles...
  6. Broken shoulder bumpers on Xbox One elite controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broken shoulder bumpers on Xbox One elite controller: Need to replace the broken shoulder bumpers on elite controller. Does Microsoft carry the parts? Or has anyone found quality parts on Amazon? 02fca29d-b869-4966-8a54-d7c175bf9693
  7. Xbox Controller not working in games but does on dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Controller not working in games but does on dashboard: So I have logged in this afternoon to find that my RT button doesn't work when I try and play any kind of game however it works just fine on the dashboard and on apps. I've tried all the usual...
  8. Parental controls

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parental controls: My son has an xbox 360 we bought used and need to get the parental controls off. Can you help me do that? And can an xbox 360 work without a hard-drive? 528cd71c-9ad5-4119-a70f-93c1bdd8d79e
  9. Xbox One Controller stops working Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller stops working Windows 10: Hello, I am having an issue where my Xbox One S and original xbox one controllers stop working mid-game. If I alt-tab out and into the program is starts working again but quickly stops. I have...
  10. Xbox adaptive controller re-binding joysticks

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller re-binding joysticks: Hi guys, I am using the Xbox adaptive controller and was wondering if there is a way to make the USB joysticks not just joysticks but buttons. My idea would be that one of the joysticks would...