Controller 1, 2, 3, 4 lights flashing

Discus and support Controller 1, 2, 3, 4 lights flashing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm quite an Xbox physical noob here so, I was wondering, why does sometimes my controller just keeps lighting the 1, 2, 3, 4 controller plugins. Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Omar_0001, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest

I'm quite an Xbox physical noob here so, I was wondering, why does sometimes my controller just keeps lighting the 1, 2, 3, 4 controller plugins. Is it because the battery is low or something? It gets kind of annoying sometimes because it grabs the eye...

Extra thing: What might be the best fairly priced game you've tried? (5$-30$)

:)

Omar_0001, Jan 24, 2014
  2. dazzlerazzle
    dazzlerazzle Guest
    2 red rings only with GTA V

When you see the 2 flashing red lights, hold the sync button on the console and press the eject button. This will give you some rapidly flashing red lights. Make note of how many quadrants are doing this. Repeat this 3 more times to obtain a 4 digit sequence.

Four rapidly flashing quadrants = a numerical 0

Three rapidly flashing quadrants = a numerical 3

Two rapidly flashing quadrants = a numerical 2

One rapidly flashing quadrant = a numerical 1

With the 2 flashing red lights, you will most likely get 0011 (CPU), 0012 (GPU), or 0013 (RAM).

dazzlerazzle, Jan 24, 2014
  3. 3 green lights on xbox 360S

bump still the same problem. 1 constant light under controller 1 on the xbox, a flashing green power light in the middle, and a 3rd light under controller 4. apparently its a firmware problem. any ideas????

About500Rabbits, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Mr_Awesome Win User

Wireless controller not syncing

Hello. Try and push the sync button on your Xbox 360 until all 4 quadrant lights start spinning, THEN push and HOLD the sync button on top of the wireless controller until you see it flash all 4 quadrants and change to controller 1, 2, 3 ,or 4.
  5. About500Rabbits Win User

3 green lights on xbox 360S

bump still the same problem. 1 constant light under controller 1 on the xbox, a flashing green power light in the middle, and a 3rd light under controller 4. apparently its a firmware problem. any ideas????
  6. dazzlerazzle Win User

2 red rings only with GTA V

When you see the 2 flashing red lights, hold the sync button on the console and press the eject button. This will give you some rapidly flashing red lights. Make note of how many quadrants are doing this. Repeat this 3 more times to obtain a 4 digit sequence.

Four rapidly flashing quadrants = a numerical 0

Three rapidly flashing quadrants = a numerical 3

Two rapidly flashing quadrants = a numerical 2

One rapidly flashing quadrant = a numerical 1

With the 2 flashing red lights, you will most likely get 0011 (CPU), 0012 (GPU), or 0013 (RAM).
  7. Mister Cerb Win User

Phantom controller

Hey ogden! That is weeeeiiiiirrrrrrd. Hmmm...When this is happening does the front of your console show one of the 4 lights like a controller is connected to port 1, 2, 3, or 4?
  8. OCRyzen Win User

Xbox keeps freezing

1. Does it freeze & come up with an error code..??

2. Do any lights on the console ring flash, when the screen freezes..??

3. Does the picture freeze & you can press the guide button on controller & can eject the game..??

4. Does the picture freeze completely & you can't eject the game..??
Thema:

1. Controller 1, 2, 3, 4 lights flashing - Similar Threads - Controller lights flashing

2. Problem with controller Xbox button symbol light that’s shutting off on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with controller Xbox button symbol light that’s shutting off on its own: I have noticed an issue with my controller light where the Xbox button is on my controller I was watching a movie useing the shudder app things were working great. then suddenly I looked where the...
  3. Xbox One Controller light blinking non-stop, can't sync, after unsuccessful update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller light blinking non-stop, can't sync, after unsuccessful update: My problem is simple, I put my Xbox One controller to update via the Xbox Accessories app, the update stuck at 46%, and now my controller is bricked, blinking non-stop. It doesn't sync with the...
  4. Xbox 360 controller flashing light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller flashing light: my xbox 360 controller is flashing green and I cant use it with my xbox. It has fresh batteries. What could be wrong? c687977c-60e5-4a5d-81e0-6a0a1722e00d
  5. Xbox One Wireless Controller Firmware Update Failed (Win 10) -- Light Flashing, Now Unusable

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wireless Controller Firmware Update Failed (Win 10) -- Light Flashing, Now Unusable: I attempted a firmware update for my Xbox One Wireless controller using the Xbox Accessories app (Windows 10), but the update just hung at 46%. I disconnected the controller, and now every time I...
  6. Xbox one controller flashes like strobe light when trying to sync and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller flashes like strobe light when trying to sync and wont connect: I already asked an ambassador about this but he was rude and completely unhelpful, so this is all I can think to do now. The controller in question is one I normally use for playing PC games, so...
  7. Xbox 360 controller 4 flashing green lights

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller 4 flashing green lights: hello, I am having a problem connecting my xbox 360 controller to PC. I have already tried every suggested solution I could find searching google, including uninstallation of the drivers, more...
  8. Lights on 360 Wireless Controller keep flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lights on 360 Wireless Controller keep flashing: Hi I have a wireless 360 controller that when I try to sync to the xbox, will stop the lights going round and flash to acknowledge the sync, but then will immediately go back to flashing the 4...
  9. 360 controller lights keep flashing PC connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 controller lights keep flashing PC connected: Hello everybody, First of all sorry for my bad english >.<. Second, I'm experiencing a problem with my 360 controller conected to the computer and I dont know what to do. The xbox 360...
  10. Xbox 360 controller flashing lights

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller flashing lights: Ok, after 5 hours of finding out how to post a thread, my controller is not working correctly. It flashes randomly, and I mean randomly. It reads 1st player normally, then does the 4 lights thing,...