Controller Acts Weird on App / Games

Discus and support Controller Acts Weird on App / Games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I attempted at playing Maneater and Minecraft Windows 10 using my Xbox One controller, if I press RB + A it will minimize my screen and also enlarge... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KaiserSenpai420, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Controller Acts Weird on App / Games

I attempted at playing Maneater and Minecraft Windows 10 using my Xbox One controller, if I press RB + A it will minimize my screen and also enlarge it.

Press "A" on Minecraft brings up the chatroom even tho its not mapped to "A". I can't jump/fly because of it.

I only have this issue on my Windows 10 games. I really want my son to play Minecraft, is there any advice you guys can offer?

Thanks in advance.

Ryzen 5 2500

GTX 1070

16GB Ram

:)

KaiserSenpai420, Jun 10, 2021
  2. KaiserSenpai420 Win User

Wow! Thank you so much for the fast reply.

I will give this a try after I get off work, I didn't expect an answer so quickly. I tend to forget about updating my controllers, that's most likely the issue.

Will come back 9:30PM my time to update.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

4. XBF Erick C Win User

Controller acting weird

Hey there Cosmic,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with the controller. How long exactly have you had it? If it is under 90 days old then of course this controller should be in warranty and you can always set up a replacement order through the

Device Support
    page.

Of course the controller should not be doing this, But if new batteries aren't working and the controller is still running into problems I would recommend looking for a replacement, Or of course
    Contacting Xbox Customer Support to see if there is anything to be done with this.

I hope this helps!
  5. TheDude 78 Win User

controller acting weird

I am having the same problem
  6. TAZMAN 1CA Win User

controller acting weird

Try updating ur controler it worked for me
Thema:

1. Controller Acts Weird on App / Games - Similar Threads - Controller Acts Weird

2. My xbox controller is acting weird and not connecting to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller is acting weird and not connecting to the console: Hi, I have recently been having a strange problem with the connectivity of my xbox controller to my console. The problem happens every few days and its starting to get annoying due to the...
  3. Xbox One Wireless controller acting on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless controller acting on its own: Hi! I work at a group home, and one of the people who lives here got a new xbox wireless carbon black controller. He’s on his second one now because the first one had the same problem. What’s...
  4. USB connector controller acts weird with mobile gaming through the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    USB connector controller acts weird with mobile gaming through the Xbox app: controller acting weird I can connect my controller but it will randomly shut off and turn right back on, pause or spin like the thumbstick is stuck. In general it acts weird. Like I can move...
  5. Xbox One controller acting weird when used wireless on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller acting weird when used wireless on PC: Hey everyone, This issue started recently but I haven't been able to get to the bottom of it. My Xbox One controller (bought earlier this year) had been working fine while connected via USB or...
  6. Controller acting weird

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller acting weird: Recently my xbox controller has been heating by the d pad area, and it keeps vibrating for no reason. It also at first kept turning off after every 3 secs. But i changed batterys and it worked....
  7. Xbox controller is acting weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller is acting weird: hello all I am running into some trouble with my xbox controller and I have tried all the troubleshooting methods and I even went out and bought a brand new controller but am still experiencing...
  8. My controller is acting weird...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is acting weird...: So I tried playing a game on my Xbox one and suddenly, my left stick is drifting upwards. I even took out the grey pieces from the left stick and it still is drifting up. I'm not even touching the...
  9. My Xbox One controller is acting super weird...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller is acting super weird...: My Xbox One controller's left analog stick isn't registered when it pushes up, unless I push it as hard as I can. How can I fix this? 702907fa-fa79-47dc-93c7-be84b3c4385d
  10. My controller acting weird.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller acting weird.: Whenever I click the A button, it acts like the xbox home button, and the xbox home button does what it is supposed to. I click A on something, it does what It is supposed to, but then it takes me...