Controller alternatives for Streaming on Phone?

Discus and support Controller alternatives for Streaming on Phone? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Are there any capable Bluetooth controllers that attach to the phone itself so it's less bulky than a phone attached to a standard Xbox controller?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThinkFishTank, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Controller alternatives for Streaming on Phone?

Are there any capable Bluetooth controllers that attach to the phone itself so it's less bulky than a phone attached to a standard Xbox controller?

submitted by /u/ThinkFishTank
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThinkFishTank, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Wiggs Win User

The New media remote is an alternate for the Kinect

Isn't the alternate for Kinect the controller?

So theres an alternate for the alternate?
  3. Vertigo057 Win User

Disney Plus app not showing for Xbox 360.

Alternatively, if Disney+ offers streaming on the web, you may be able to Stream through the Internet Explorer app on the 360. It probably wouldn't be ideal quality, but it would at least be something.
  4. VernierSlake Win User

Alternate to Xbox controller?

Something along the lines of the Dualshock in terms of shape might be up your alley. Go look at Mad Catz controllers maybe they've got something that could help.
  5. Dragonps Win User

FULGORE release question

In the stream last week they stated you won't get all the remaining alternate costumes with the Fulgore release
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Starts Today

I've used xcloud and I gotta say it's better than I had expected. Its definently not smooth gameplay and there's sometimes delay with the controller input, but if that's sorted out it's going to be pretty impressive. I hope that console streaming brings
    a little more stability and makes it a more viable alternative to a TV screen.
Thema:

Controller alternatives for Streaming on Phone?

1. Controller alternatives for Streaming on Phone? - Similar Threads - Controller alternatives Streaming

2. Cannot configure Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - error 0x800708CA

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot configure Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - error 0x800708CA: I get the below error whenever I try to use the app. I have updated Windows to latest version, tried logging into a Microsoft account, etc-- no change. When I search this error code in general it...
  3. Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wireless controller issues - low battery all the time? Mic not working?: Hi, I've had my xbox one just under a year now, so it is still under warranty. Lately, the controller will constantly alert me that my batteries are low and constantly turn off - even if I have...
  4. Controller Suggestion

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Suggestion: Please consider adding the Nvidia Shield pro controller to be compatible with console streaming preview! submitted by /u/MegaTacoNinja [link] [comments]
  5. What other controllers work with Streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    What other controllers work with Streaming?: Using the bluetooth Xbox 1 controller is fine but I'd prefer to use a device like the BEBONCOOl Q39. submitted by /u/ImRikkyBobby [link] [comments]
  6. Guitar controllers alternate power sources?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Guitar controllers alternate power sources?: I own both a fender jaguar and a gh live guitar controller, a charge cord for regular Xbox one controllers and am out of batteries. Would the charger cord be able to plug into either guitar or is...
  7. Difference between alternating lights and blinking lights on 360 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Difference between alternating lights and blinking lights on 360 controller?: There are two blinking light behaviors the Xbox 360 controller does. One is where all 4 lights blink at once (like a flashing ring). The other is where lights 1 and 4 blink alternatively with 2...
  8. Good alternative controller for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good alternative controller for Xbox One: Does anyone know of a good, high quality controller for the Xbox One that has durable bumpers? I bought a new controller after my left bumper quit working. Four months later the same issue has...
  9. Alternatives to awful official XB1 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alternatives to awful official XB1 controller: As I'm sure a lot of you already know, the XB1 controllers are terrible in terms of build quality. Despite me only having the console for six months, I've had four controllers break on me. Every...
  10. The Micro USB port on the Xbox One controller is simply awful. Alternatives?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Micro USB port on the Xbox One controller is simply awful. Alternatives?: Hi, Is there an alternative to using micro USB cables with Xbox One controllers? please don't say "use Official Xbox One Play & Charge Kits" because they are the same thing. The port we are...