Controller analog sticks broken?

Discus and support Controller analog sticks broken? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I rotate my left analog stick I can quite noticeably see it pop at certain points of the rotation. I find myself playing with the feeling and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leeness17, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Leeness17
    Leeness17 Guest

When I rotate my left analog stick I can quite noticeably see it pop at certain points of the rotation. I find myself playing with the feeling and moving it a lot because of how abnormal it is. Like there is a tiny stone underneath it. Was thinking about
    taking it back... but seeing as everyone seems to get replacements with the same issue, I don't see the point. 360 sticks lasted me years without issues. -_-

:)

Leeness17, Jun 17, 2014
  2. Darth Arbys
    Darth Arbys Guest
    Controller - Analog Sticks

Yeah my other white controller is starting to ghost but it still works

Darth Arbys, Jun 17, 2014
  3. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    Controller - Analog Sticks

Or triggers... if you're a trigger happy gamer. One of my older controllers makes a bit of a noise when pulling in the right trigger and the LB is a bit unresponsive, but I think that was because of a few drops out of my hands or falls off the desk.

Mafivee, Jun 17, 2014
  4. Controller analog sticks broken?

Hey there Leeeness!

I moved your post into a new thread so that we could tailor our support specifically to you. Sorry to hear about the controller issues, I can definitely understand how frustrating that can be. If you are continuing to experience this issue, I would recommend
    having your controller replaced through our Online Service Center. You can also find out more information about accessory warranty replacement on our Xbox
    One repair: Frequently asked questions
    page. Please let us know if we can answer further questions about accessory replacement.

Mister Quimby, Jun 18, 2014
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?

I've had issues with the analog sticks on my elite controller after a year of use. They should extend the warranty or something because this issue is common and linked to the crappy analog sticks they put in there controllers.
  6. Xemness Win User

Controller aiming on its own

Get a different controller or check the analog sticks.
  7. Flint SithLord Win User

Seriously microsoft this console is pathetic....

My left analog stick is looser than the right stick. I noticed that a couple of days ago. Figured it was because of COD. On my PS3 I went through 3 controllers with the left analog stick having issues. I had an issue with the controller on my 360 as well;
    left analog stick. So it might be an issue not sure. I'll probably just buy another controller when they come out in different colors and go from there with it unless it gets worse.
  8. hdgaming2115 Win User

Xbox one controller struggles

the left analog stick on the controller is interfering with the Left Bumper
  9. hdgaming2115 Win User

Xbox one controller struggles

the left analog stick on the controller is interfering with the Left Bumper
Thema:

1. Controller analog sticks broken? - Similar Threads - Controller analog sticks

2. Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks: Okay so I received my Xbox Elite Controller in the mail about a week ago and since receiving it I have had an awful time adjusting. I've noticed, at least in my case, that the thumbsticks on the...
  3. Controller analog stick acting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller analog stick acting up: 4/5 months ago, I bought an Xbox One Wireless Controller White Sport Edition, and for the past 4/5 months, it has worked fine. Today, that changed. I let my sister have a go on MK11 and being the...
  4. Xbox left analog stick on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox left analog stick on controller: I play a lot of cod and i mean A LOT so i got 2 controllers about 6 months ago, my wireless one, the headphone jack quit working, and my wired on the left analog stick (the one you press down to...
  5. Fifth Xbox controller with broken left analog stick!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifth Xbox controller with broken left analog stick!: I'm a loyal Xbox and Microsoft customer but my patience with this brand is running thin. My fifth Xbox One controller has broken with the exact same issue as the previous four... a broken left...
  6. Xbox one controller right analog stick drifts down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller right analog stick drifts down: I am having issues with my right analog stick, i play shooter games and its annoying - the character keeps looking down during a battle. Ive tried the “wizard”, but its not helpful....
  7. Xbox Elite Controller right analog stick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller right analog stick.: Before I get into it, let me just say. The solution is not adjusting dead zone, because this isn't typical stick drift. I can't seem to find a similar problem anywhere. No matter how much I look,...
  8. Xbox One Controller Connected to PC Analog Stick Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Connected to PC Analog Stick Problem: I have installed the controller drivers for the xbox one to my computer, and have connected my controller with a USB cable. Whenever i use the controller, it always have the left analog stick...
  9. Xbox Controller, analog stick problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller, analog stick problem: Hi everyone, I am having an issue with my Xbox controller. I know there are already some posts about drifting, but I don't know it does apply here. Basically even if the analog sticks are in the...
  10. Xbox Controller, analog stick problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller, analog stick problem: Hi everyone, I am having an issue with my Xbox controller. I know there are already some posts about drifting, but I don't know it does apply here. Basically even if the analog sticks are in the...