Controller and Wireless Headset Issues

Discus and support Controller and Wireless Headset Issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone here using a Wireless Headset? If so have you been having any troubles with it disconnecting from the Series X? It feels like the new Omega... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/THEUNTOXICFIED, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Controller and Wireless Headset Issues

Is anyone here using a Wireless Headset? If so have you been having any troubles with it disconnecting from the Series X? It feels like the new Omega update helped a little but I’m not quite sure. My controller has most definitely not disconnected for a while.

submitted by /u/THEUNTOXICFIED
    [link] [comments]

/u/THEUNTOXICFIED, Jul 19, 2022
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox One Headset chat

Is the headset wired or wireless? If the headset is wired, it could be an issue with the cable connecting the headset to the controller.
  3. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  4. barrycrane1 Win User

XBOX Controller headsets assigne to broken controller

HI the headset works fine, tried another one, did the hard reset and still the same issue. The wireless controller will not detect the headset it remains assingned to the broken wired controller
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Xbox Controller and TurtleBeach Wireless headset unsyncing from XBox One

6. Cthoms81 Win User

Mic is acting strange

This can be caused by either the headset is faulty or the connection to the controller is bad. Has he tried a different headset at all?

The only solution to this is for him to buy a new headset or controller. Maybe even a wireless headset.

If he has issues with other wired ones then it could be his controller. If he doesnt have another headset try the current headset a different controller.
Thema:

Controller and Wireless Headset Issues

1. Controller and Wireless Headset Issues - Similar Threads - Controller Wireless Headset

2. After using my Xbox for a while, my wireless controller and wireless headset keep...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After using my Xbox for a while, my wireless controller and wireless headset keep...: After using my Xbox for a while, my wireless devices are disconnecting frequently for about 10 seconds at a time. Why is this happening? af683386-78e4-4294-9095-ee0558b10848
  3. Xbox one wireless headset and controller keep cutting in and out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless headset and controller keep cutting in and out.: I had an xbox one S console that I had no issues with for a few years. Then last year my wireless headset and wireless controller began having issues. First it was the headset. It would cut out...
  4. Wireless Controller and Headset keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller and Headset keep disconnecting: So I have a generation 1 elite controller and a gen 1 turtle beach stealth 700 Headset. The past 5 months both keep disconnecting at random times and keep doing it for 30 mins to a hour then it...
  5. Xbox Series X wireless headset/controller disconnect issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X wireless headset/controller disconnect issues: Hi all, My headset (TurtleBeach Stealth 700 Gen 2) and my controller (Elite Series 2) disconnect frequently during use. Both my headset and controller have the latest firmware updates on them. My...
  6. Controller and Wireless Headset Disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller and Wireless Headset Disconnecting: I have noticed when playing games with my friends or even by myself, my controller disconnects and the Xbox button starts blinking like it is trying to pair with the Xbox. The headset starts...
  7. Xbox Controller and TurtleBeach Wireless headset unsyncing from XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller and TurtleBeach Wireless headset unsyncing from XBox One: Randomly, while I am playing any game, my Xbox controller and wireless headset unsync from my Xbox and the sync button isn’t working, (when I press it, it doesn’t respond)....
  8. Connecting wired headset to XBox wireless controller and hearing audio when the connecting...

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting wired headset to XBox wireless controller and hearing audio when the connecting...: Hello. I want to connect wired headphones or headset to the new XBox controller via the 3.5mm jack, but I want to use the controller via Bluetooth and still hear audio in the headphones. I have...
  9. Disappointed with the connectivity issues with wireless controllers and headsets!

in XboX Insiders
    Disappointed with the connectivity issues with wireless controllers and headsets!: Since I got my XBSX I’ve experienced issues with my headset staying connecting and disconnecting. Sound issues with wireless headsets and OME wired headsets. My controller constantly disconnects...
  10. Wireless controller doesn't work with wired headset, but still passes sound tests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller doesn't work with wired headset, but still passes sound tests: Perhaps someone can help me with an inexplicable audio problem I've been having. Today, I went and bought a new wireless Xbox One controller; from Microsoft, not aftermarket or anything. I then...