Controller audio cutting out randomly.

Discus and support Controller audio cutting out randomly. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Audio starts to crackly then it cuts out then the controller turns off then back on again by itself, is anyone else having this issue. On latest Alpha... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kilobravo99, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Controller audio cutting out randomly.

Audio starts to crackly then it cuts out then the controller turns off then back on again by itself, is anyone else having this issue. On latest Alpha Skip Ahead build.

submitted by /u/kilobravo99
    [link] [comments]

/u/kilobravo99, Nov 24, 2021
  2. KennethTebo Win User

XBox One - Audio - Stopped working

Occasionally I'll loose audio with this game too. I'll finish a match and the audio will just cut out. Very Strange. Some times it even knocks out my whole systems audio thought the stero headset. This has happened when the controller disconnects randomly
    while playing game.
  3. Jadedaddy4 Win User

cut scenes are lagging horribly on almost all games

only on non-play parts like cut scenes and such, the audio and video both cut out randomly and separately making cut scenes choppy and very time consuming. It is so annoying i basically have to skip all cut scenes on games where that option is available.
  4. DanielKing221 Win User

Audio randomly cuts out on all games.

Does your monitor have speakers? If it's a monitor or a TV, try the speakers. Does the audio work fine?
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Games Having Problems With Audio?

Hello Ace!

Would you mind providing us with a bit more detail on your audio issue? Does your audio cut out randomly, or only work with some games? The more details we have, the better we can assist you.

Thanks!
  6. ManticCherry Win User

Audio Cutting Out

Are you noticing the audio cutting out on all games, or just specific ones? Do you have the same problem if you try to play movies or CDs?
Thema:

Controller audio cutting out randomly.

1. Controller audio cutting out randomly. - Similar Threads - Controller audio cutting

2. Audio Static when headset is plugged into controller on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Static when headset is plugged into controller on PC: The title says it-- I'm receiving heavy static when trying to use my turtle beach headset on my Xbox one controller. My PC does not have the correct port for this headset, but historically I've...
  3. Xbox Elite controller audio is cutting out on Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller audio is cutting out on Xbox series X: Hey there, I've just got a new Xbox series X and am using my Xbox elite controller on it, but the audio from my 3.5mm jack headphones are cutting out/crackly during play. I have been using this...
  4. Xbox One controller wired audio cuts out or disconnects from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller wired audio cuts out or disconnects from console: I'm using an Xbox One controller from Costco on an Xbox One X. I've previously experienced very occasional disconnects with this controller, and have replaced it once. The controller is fully up...
  5. Headset audio cuts out with multiple headsets and controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio cuts out with multiple headsets and controllers.: Over the past day I've been having an issue with my xbox's headset audio. At random intervals the audio will either crackle/distort or cut out entirely. I've used 3 different controllers with 2...
  6. Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset: headset connections cuts out and makes skipping noises every 18 seconds (cannot hear sound and mic cuts out also), only while playing games, same issue with different headset and through a USB...
  7. Windows 10 streaming cuts controller mic audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 streaming cuts controller mic audio: So this is not a "I need help issue" this is a "please fix this issue".. It's easily to duplicate, all you need to do is start streaming on Windows 10 via the Xbox App, start a party chat...
  8. Controller Cuts Out Headset/Headphone Audio, Because of Certain In-Game Sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Cuts Out Headset/Headphone Audio, Because of Certain In-Game Sounds: Whenever I play a game with a headset, or headphones on and certain sounds occur in-game, the audio will cut out for about half a second, every single time. This is a problem with the controller...
  9. Headset audio cuts and controller plugged in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio cuts and controller plugged in?: So I recently started getting audio cuts with my headset. So I eventually plugged my controller in and crystal clear audio again. Now I did a search and someone says it works wirelessly with a new...
  10. xbox One Controller BUG ( Audio Cutting 3.5m Jack )

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox One Controller BUG ( Audio Cutting 3.5m Jack ): I tried 2 different XB1 Controller and 2 Types of different 3.5m Jack, One Steelseries 7H and the other samsung normal Earphone. Audio wont stop cutting During youtube or games when im just 5...