Controller audio

Discus and support Controller audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When a headset is plugged into my xbox one s controller no audio is produced and the headset is brand new. 8747e240-8586-46ad-8b85-17f9c3690492 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JealousSugar903, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Controller audio

When a headset is plugged into my xbox one s controller no audio is produced and the headset is brand new.

:)

JealousSugar903, Oct 21, 2019
  2. SpyShadow Win User

We are unable to find microphone for these players!

Hello are do your controllers have the built in audio jack or are you using an audio adapter to plug your headsets into the controllers? If it is the same audio adapter used on both controllers that might be the issue.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox 360: Audio playing through TV not headset

The Xbox 360 controller does not support game audio to be played through the controller's audio port.

The audio port is only built for headset voice chat.
  4. StainableDog Win User

Headset Adapter Support (Live Chat)

In fact the other option is to use the volume control on the wire then hold down the bottom left volume control until it beeps (thats the one with the player and the + sign) that will turn the balance from the pad so its 100% chat audio and no game audio,
    then use the volume control on the TB wire to control game audio.

Not sure which will give better audio quality for in game audio or if theres any diff.
  5. mc365 Win User

Stereo Headsets

There is no stereo headset for the 360 that only connects to the controller.

The 360 controller only provides chat audio, there is no game audio transmitted through the 360 controller.
  6. SaM5246xbl Win User

Xbox wireless adapter for Windows 10

Are any of you able to get audio from it? I plugged my Xbox One stereo headset into my controller but no audio and no way to routing audio to it, is there supposed to be software to control it?
Thema:

Controller audio

1. Controller audio - Similar Threads - Controller audio

2. The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...

in XboX Insiders
    The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MoralesProject [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Game Bar audio controls don't affect game volume?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar audio controls don't affect game volume?: The audio controls in the Xbox Game Bar affect everything *but* the game I'm playing. I've tried multiple games (Destiny 2, Hitman 2) and it's consistent. Moving the slider does not change the...
  4. USB Audio Through Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Audio Through Controller?: Hi, my xbox has had audio issues over wireless where there is intermittent static. Bought a Razer Wolverine because id hope this would solve the issue. But ive been told that connected xbox...
  5. My xbox one controller isn't outputing audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller isn't outputing audio: My Xbox controller won't output any audio at all. Does anyone have a solution. 643697ce-6991-4e6c-b232-943da60701f3
  6. Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller: I bought a new Xbox one controller from Walmart with a warranty. Had it for about six months, but I cannot hear any audio. I tried connecting several headphones, no luck. But my headphones work on...
  7. xbox one s controller audio jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s controller audio jack: Hello, my audio jack isnt working anymore since two days now. Tried every sollution but its not working at all. Its still in his warranty and not even a year old, kinda strange it is failing...
  8. Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.: I purchased an xbox1 S in November 2018. I also got an Astro A10 headset. After a few months the sound on the headset would cut out sporadically. I figured it was buggy head set, no big deal. I...
  9. Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio: Every time i try to play my xbox i have audio issues with hearing crackling noises and the audio disconnecting all together for a second or less at a time. my controller will also lose connection...
  10. Xbox One S audio output volume control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S audio output volume control: Hello, can I control the audio output volume of the Xbox One S with the Media Remote? I don't want to control my TV's volume through OneGuide, but the Xbox's audio output itself (an old amplifier...