Controller Audio

Discus and support Controller Audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controllor suddenly stopped transmitting audio to my headset. I read a thread that had a couple “solutions” like hard reset and plugging the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdamFriesen, Mar 4, 2021.

1. AdamFriesen
    AdamFriesen Guest

Controller Audio

My controllor suddenly stopped transmitting audio to my headset. I read a thread that had a couple “solutions” like hard reset and plugging the controller directly into the xbox. There was also the suggestion to buy an adapter, which id rather not do. I have Astro A10 headset

:)

AdamFriesen, Mar 4, 2021
  2. SpyShadow Win User

We are unable to find microphone for these players!

Hello are do your controllers have the built in audio jack or are you using an audio adapter to plug your headsets into the controllers? If it is the same audio adapter used on both controllers that might be the issue.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox 360: Audio playing through TV not headset

The Xbox 360 controller does not support game audio to be played through the controller's audio port.

The audio port is only built for headset voice chat.
  4. [Farscape] Win User

My headphones are not recognized by my PC when plugged in the controller

the controller has to be hardwired for audio to work as the xbox controller bluetooth does not allow audio passthrough.
  5. StainableDog Win User

Headset Adapter Support (Live Chat)

In fact the other option is to use the volume control on the wire then hold down the bottom left volume control until it beeps (thats the one with the player and the + sign) that will turn the balance from the pad so its 100% chat audio and no game audio,
    then use the volume control on the TB wire to control game audio.

Not sure which will give better audio quality for in game audio or if theres any diff.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

3,5mm Jack not working on Xbox One S Controller through Bluetooth

the controllers only support audio through wired connection, bluetooth audio is not supported on any xbox controller.
Thema:

Controller Audio

1. Controller Audio - Similar Threads - Controller Audio

2. Individual app audio and volume control and settings.

in XboX Insiders
    Individual app audio and volume control and settings.: I've been having trouble with adjusting the Spotify music to party chat volume. And I've spoken to the support team and there was nothing to fix my problem. So I thought it would be a good thing...
  3. Brand new Xbox controller has bad audio connection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Brand new Xbox controller has bad audio connection: I bought a brand new xbox controller about a month or two ago (pulse red wireless with share button and hybrid d pad) so that I could attach my wired headset to it and stop using my sister’s...
  4. Xbox controller audio not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller audio not working: Hey, so today I plugged my headphones in, and the xbox and controller did not detect anything, no idea why... I have not broke my controller or anything, its in perfect condition, and its not...
  5. PowerA Wired Controller Audio Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    PowerA Wired Controller Audio Issues: I bought a PowerA controller from Walmart and it works well for every game except Call of Duty Cold War. For some reason whenever someone shoots near me or talks in party chat the audio goes...
  6. Controller is no longer picking up audio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller is no longer picking up audio.: Hello, my controller and headset have been working fine. Today, however, I have no longer been able to use my mic and audio has been spotty. The xbox can't pick up my mic, i tried a different...
  7. Xbox elite controller on pc audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite controller on pc audio issues: So i was using my xbox elite controller on my pc to play warzone along with my turtle beach headset. I plug it in via the controller. No a splitter on the case itself. Worked great for a...
  8. Audio transferring to a wired controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio transferring to a wired controller: Hi all, As I see in google, the radio frequency (RF) module embedded inside all Xbox One consoles taps into this protocol and is used to connect to wireless controllers, so audio is transferred...
  9. My Controller Model 1537 has bluetooth and audio jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Controller Model 1537 has bluetooth and audio jack: Hello. I bought a new controller with model 1537 (as stated at the battery compartment) color white from someone on facebook. Said he got it from amazon. Though it looks like the newer versions,...
  10. Elite 2 controller audio goes out very often

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller audio goes out very often: Between time periods, game switching, xbox restarts. Fix requires putting controller on charging dock, powercycle, take off dock. Can hear people again on my $180 controller with $60 geek squad...