Controller Automatically Turns off

Discus and support Controller Automatically Turns off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I’m watching media apps like prime video and tubi tv for example, my controller will turn itself off after 15 mins or so. I have my headset... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BkLiveWire, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Controller Automatically Turns off

When I’m watching media apps like prime video and tubi tv for example, my controller will turn itself off after 15 mins or so. I have my headset connected and yet it’ll still turn off. This all started around a month ago. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/BkLiveWire
    [link] [comments]

/u/BkLiveWire, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Geth Win User

Netflix Dimming

I honk that happens Moreno often when the controller automatically turns off. You’ll need to keep the controller on.
  3. Ackis Win User

X box one x broblem

There's an option for the Xbox to automatically turn on/off the TV when it's turned on/off.

Take a look here:

https://pureinfotech.com/setup-xbox-one-automatically-turn-on-tv-audio-receiver/

It's under Settings -> All Settings -> TV & OneGuide -> Device Control.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Automatic turn off

Hi there!

Thank you for coming to the forums. Unfortunately that does sound like a hardware malfunction from the physical damage caused from the bump. Did you have a disc in the Xbox while you moved it? Do you have the original Xbox One with the external power supply?

Basically, all you can do is try some different power outlets and if you have the original Xbox One, you can try replacing the power supply but more than likely the damage was done to an internal component associated with the power supply.

if the Xbox can still not power on, then you will need to set up the console for a repair:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/warranty-and-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  5. Atherza Win User

Automatic turn off

I’d recommend that you contact Xbox Support here for this issue: support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. cRz EmraldDrift Win User

Xbox controller turns off

I have a rubber band going around the controller yet it turns off and the power cable doesnt even turn it on automatically
Thema:

Controller Automatically Turns off

1. Controller Automatically Turns off - Similar Threads - Controller Automatically Turns

2. Controller not respond and automaticly scroll back issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not respond and automaticly scroll back issue: Hello. On my xbox one x it have happened 3 times now that i can play just fine, but when i push xbox buttom on the controller to close the game or access the menu, when i push LB or RB to scroll...
  3. Xbox one Controller Joysticks swapped automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Controller Joysticks swapped automatically: So I have recently been using a keyboard and mouse on my account on Xbox while offline (As in off the internet entirely) and decided to switch back to a controller recently. I have never used this...
  4. Xbox One Controller on PC: Pairs automatically on PC start-up even though the controller...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller on PC: Pairs automatically on PC start-up even though the controller...: Hi there, I have a wireless xbox one controller that I'm using on my Windows 10 PC. Everything was working perfectly, then 8 hours later I'm having issues I can't solve. The controller won't...
  5. Xbox One BT Controller Not Automatically Connecting to PC Bluetooth After Unplugging From ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One BT Controller Not Automatically Connecting to PC Bluetooth After Unplugging From ...: My controller won't automatically reconnect to my PC via Bluetooth after disconnecting it from a wired micro USB connection, even after powering off (by holding the center button for ~ 10...
  6. Xbox One S Controller Will Not Automatically Reconnect to PC via Bluetooth After Using a Wired ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller Will Not Automatically Reconnect to PC via Bluetooth After Using a Wired ...: Split from this thread. Same issue here, when I bought the controller I didn't have this problem, but after some update ( firmware or os update ) I need to re-pair bluetooth everytime, after I...
  7. Xbox One controller won't automatically reconnect to USB dongle after using wired connection.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller won't automatically reconnect to USB dongle after using wired connection.: My Xbox One controller has to be resynced with the dongle every time I use the play and charge kit, any idea on how to fix this issue? I'm currently using Windows 7, besides this small issue,...
  8. Windows 10 automatically installs driver and pair with an Xbox One Wireless Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 automatically installs driver and pair with an Xbox One Wireless Controller: Hi. I am having some problems with my Xbox One Wireless Controller and Windows 10 laptop connection. I hope you can help me, below are the details of the issue. 1. When I turn on bluetooth,...
  9. My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix ...: My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix it? 60e23409-ac34-4951-bb12-df8c1203473a
  10. How to turn controler on automatically with xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn controler on automatically with xbox?: Hi. I set up voice command to turn on my xbox one. Can i set up my controler to turn on automatically or i need to do it manually? 5d406955-6364-4fed-b003-8a277d94d344