Controller Battery Problem After Latest Update.

Discus and support Controller Battery Problem After Latest Update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am on Alpha Skip-Ahead program, after the latest update for the Xbox One Controller, my controller still drain the battery when is off, and I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RbzN91, Sep 22, 2021.

1. /u/RbzN91
    /u/RbzN91 Guest

I am on Alpha Skip-Ahead program, after the latest update for the Xbox One Controller, my controller still drain the battery when is off, and I have Original Battery for Xbox Controllers, I hope this is a problem from the update, and not an issue from my battery, because it has less than 6 months.

submitted by /u/RbzN91
    [link] [comments]

/u/RbzN91, Sep 22, 2021
  2. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

xbox one controller jammed

I have had this similar problem. Have you updated your controller to the latest firmware with the april system update? When this happened with me I would have to remove my batteries and restart the controller to fix the issue. Since the latest firmware has
    been released I have not had this problem.
  3. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Controller Issues.

Notice if it started happening right after the last update ??? This latest update is giving problems with the controls! We are having problem with the control by disconnecting all the time and problem like your!
  4. SOLO PURE KUSH Win User

XBOX ONE CONTROLLER

I have a similar problem. It started happening after the headset firmware update. My sound quality is good. My problem is it will randomly say that my controller died or disconnected on the screen but the controller will still be on. I have to take out the
    batteries to turn off the controller. The controller reconnects after I put the batteries back in and turn it back on. I change the batteries thinking that was the problem. But even with fresh new batteries it still does it. I see sharks & nobles posts and
    I hope it can all be fixed with the next firmware update. Hope its sooner then later.
  5. ClaudioPT Win User

New release of Controller update 23 October 2019

OK. After i update my controller im having issues with the battery charge, no longer it assumes the charge, there is a led and it´s always off. Dont know what to do. :(

PS: Battery and cable work fine on other xbox controller
    EDIT: After battery working 2 times on another Xbox controller she dies for life. Problem was on Battery. Sorry for the wrong reply.
  6. Dalec-1AD3CB04-B93B- Win User

Adapter volume issue.

I am having same problem with Turtle Beach PX5s. It started after the latest controller update.
Thema:

1. Controller Battery Problem After Latest Update. - Similar Threads - Controller Battery Problem

2. Series controller, battery level wildly fluctuating

in XBoX on Windows
    Series controller, battery level wildly fluctuating: Using the brand new duracell batteries that came with the controller but after just around 4 hours of usage (spent an evening, no more) windows gave a notification that the battery is at 0%. It...
  3. Xbox one controller battery flap

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller battery flap: about 30 minutes ago i dropped my controller on accident and it disconnected like it always does i opened the battery case and what i saw almost gave me a heart attack the flap with the plus...
  4. Xbox Design Lab Controller + Battery Pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab Controller + Battery Pack: Hello, a week ago I bought a Xbox series S. Besides the console I bought 2 Xbox battery packs and I ordered a lab design controller. Got the console and the battery packs. Now I got my lab design...
  5. Generic Battery for Xbox one Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Generic Battery for Xbox one Controller: Hi, Will it be damaging to a xbox one controller if I use a generic battery pack? 7eac1d50-5e47-4e7a-8192-46b79d6f372b
  6. Xbox Series X controller started draining batteries when turned off after firmware update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X controller started draining batteries when turned off after firmware update: I have this controller since January and I decided to update its firmware to version 5.7.268.0 last Tuesday (July 6th). Since then, the batteries started to drain even after I turn the controller...
  7. Problema mando Xbox y batería / Xbox controller and battery problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema mando Xbox y batería / Xbox controller and battery problem: Hola, mi mando de Xbox one slim consume la batería oficial por la noche estando apagado y desenchufado. He reemplazado la batería y persiste el problema. He desconectado la batería del mando por...
  8. Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X: Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X Xbox One X wireless controller (Original). I connect the controller cable to the console and start charging for about 5 or...
  9. I have problem with my controller, he disconnects same with full battery

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have problem with my controller, he disconnects same with full battery: I have problem with my controller, he disconnects same with full battery. I can not tell if the problem is in control or on the console. If it would be the case to do a cleaning or a technical...
  10. Wireless Controller Problem with my Battery Pack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller Problem with my Battery Pack: Guys hello, i have my rechargeable battery pack for my controllers and normally the batteries are working in one controller , but with the other one aren't. In this controller when i put AA...