Controller Bluetooth

Discus and support Controller Bluetooth in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why wont it work It just simply will not connect to my phone, can someone help? Its Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Everytime I connect to my controller it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DJMan Cat, Jan 19, 2020.

1. DJMan Cat
    DJMan Cat Guest

Controller Bluetooth

Why wont it work

It just simply will not connect to my phone, can someone help? Its Android 6.0 Marshmallow.

Everytime I connect to my controller it will say Incorrect Pin. Help by any chance anyone?

:)

DJMan Cat, Jan 19, 2020
  2. An Old Freak Win User

Xbox One Wireless Elite

The Elite controller does not have Bluetooth connectivity. The "S" controller has Bluetooth.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Controller

Hello Shadow,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with controller. Here is a

guide for Bluetooth
    . There are pictures that show how to tell if your controller is Bluetooth or not. Not all Xbox controllers are Bluetooth.

On Bluetooth-supported controllers, the plastic around the Xbox button
     is part of the face of the controller. On controllers without Bluetooth, the plastic around the
    Xbox button  is part of the top, where the bumpers are.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Th3 Vidiot Win User

Xbox Wireless Controller not appearing on Android or Windows

That model of controller does not support bluetooth use. Any of the models that have the top as a part of the bumper area and are not a formed part of the controller, do not have bluetooth capabilities. The first controllers to support bluetooth were
    the 1708. So anything with that model or higher will support the bluetooth function.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xcloud controller sync issues

Hi M8nkey,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The only thing that would cause the controllers not to sync is they are not Bluetooth. All Xbox controllers are not Bluetooth. In the

link provided
    , there is a picture of what Bluetooth controllers look like vs. non Bluetooth.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Controle do Xbox One S não conecta ao celular Android[Translation-Xbox One S control does not connect to Android phone]

Hi fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend trying the troubleshoot Bluetooth controller.
    It is possible the controller is not Bluetooth. The support page shows what to look for to tell if a Bluetooth controller.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Controller Bluetooth

1. Controller Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Controller Bluetooth

2. Xbox Elite Controller will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller will not connect VIA usb or Bluetooth to my pc: While it works just fine with the Xbox, It will not work on pc what so ever. Will not show up under bluetooth and when plugged in Windows 10 1909 will does not recognize the device. Giving the...
  3. Just bought Xbox Elite Controller V2 - Bluetooth issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought Xbox Elite Controller V2 - Bluetooth issues: Hello, Was super excited for this purchase. Just bought an Elite series 2 controller today, and looks like I'm joining what seems to be a long list of complaints on Bluetooth connectivity...
  4. 3,5mm Jack not working on Xbox One S Controller through Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    3,5mm Jack not working on Xbox One S Controller through Bluetooth: I use an Xbox One controller on PC. Audio works through usb cable only, is there any way to make it work through BT? Wireless adapter is impossible to buy in Brazil except for importing a...
  5. XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB: Hello, This issue have been reported many times but the thread get closed so posting again. I have a persistent issue with using my Xbox One Controller on my Windows 10 computer with a play and...
  6. Xbox bluetooth controller is very laggy on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox bluetooth controller is very laggy on PC: So I tried connecting my white Xbox one controller to my Windows 10 PC via bluetooth, and it works great but one thing: The input lag is ridiculous. Input lag is ~1 second. This is via...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller 2 bluetooth issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 bluetooth issues.: First of all yes I know this has been asked before, but as far as I can tell there has not been a solution to this. I am using the Elite Controller 2 on PC, now there are two issues: 1. When...
  8. Elite controller 2 bluetooth problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite controller 2 bluetooth problems: Hello, I just got my elite 2 controller a few days ago, and its simply unusable. It disconnects every 20 seconds and there is nothing i can do. All the drivers are up to date, but i dont think...
  9. Bluetooth Controls Compatibility with Xbox One S All Digital (Compatibilidade de Controles...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth Controls Compatibility with Xbox One S All Digital (Compatibilidade de Controles...: I'm planning to buy an Xbox One S All Digital, but I came across a question. In the information about the console it is mentioned that it does not have Bluetooth, but all the wireless controls...
  10. Xbox One Controller forgetting bluetooth pairing after being plugged in.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller forgetting bluetooth pairing after being plugged in.: I have a fully updated Windows 10 PC and have an Xbox One Wireless controller connected to it through bluetooth. Everything works fine until the battery pack runs low in the middle of a game. I...