Controller broken after firmware update

Discus and support Controller broken after firmware update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've got two controllers that will not stay connected after the latest controller firmware update. They work fine when plugged in but wirelessly they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KamikazeDanon, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Controller broken after firmware update

I've got two controllers that will not stay connected after the latest controller firmware update. They work fine when plugged in but wirelessly they disconnect about every 20 seconds. They don't lose power, just connection. Is anyone else experiencing
    this and is there a fix?

:)

KamikazeDanon, Mar 24, 2020
  2. KamikazeDanon Win User

Thanks for the link. I'll give that a shot.
  3. ACCURATE JOSE Win User

4. MonjaJozef Win User

Try to resync the controller. That must solve the issue.
  5. tierpod-F6695701-7AF Win User

Xbox Elite Controller does not work after installing the app "accessories xbox" on my win10 x64

Looks like broken firmware. I have xbox one controller on win10 too and it's broken after first firwmare update. I see a lot of similar topics in this forum but i don't see any solution or official recomendations. Sad.
  6. Pop x 100 Win User

No sound on head set

Have you updated the firmware of your controllers lately?
    My firmware says nothing to update after I hit update.
Thema:

1. Controller broken after firmware update - Similar Threads - Controller broken firmware

2. Broken Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Broken Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: The RB and LB on my Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 barely work but externally the buttons are fine. I need a replacement for my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, where can i get one because i tried...
  3. Xbox White Elite Controller - Series 1 got a broken replacement TWICE.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox White Elite Controller - Series 1 got a broken replacement TWICE.: Hello everyone - bit of a frustrated customer today. I've been having an ongoing issue with Microsoft/Xbox with replacing my elite controller. Used my warranty to get a replacement for my...
  4. Xbox One Controller Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Broken: Hello, I have had this Xbox One controller for about 3 years or so and, one day, I accidentally dropped it. Some problems that I have noticed include the right side of the controller busted open...
  5. wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    wal mart wont return my broken xbox controller one day past 14 days....they told me to...: how do i use my warranty on my xbox wireless remote that a button is not functioning on? 9780ab33-53fd-41a4-8b1a-cfcba5cba521
  6. xbox elite controller series one is broken...AGAIN.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller series one is broken...AGAIN.: I just need to speak with a friggin' person. I'm starting to get pissed with this "support" system. It says it can't register my controller and I can't request a callback for my issue. My...
  7. Broken controller from Design Lab

in XBoX on Consoles
    Broken controller from Design Lab: I bought a design lab controller back in Jan 2019 and the past 2 weeks the RB button has been sticking to point wheres its not registering making pretty much and online game unplayable without...
  8. Xbox One Elite Controller Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Broken: Hi, Recently my L3 button on my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 1 stopped working. I have tried to contact Microsoft about it but yet no answer and their website will never register my...
  9. Xbox Wireless Controller Bluetooth function broken after firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Bluetooth function broken after firmware update: There appears to be an issue with the latest firmware update to the Xbox controller, in which its ability to connect via Bluetooth has been broken. On Windows 10 PC, this error occurs after...
  10. Xbox One Controller - Bluetooth audio broken After firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller - Bluetooth audio broken After firmware update: Yesterday I bought a Xbox One controller to be used on my PC with Windows 10; the first installation went smoothly the controller was fine via bluetooth and Remote Bluetooth audio headphones...