Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!!

Discus and support Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was looking at the xbox design lab for xbox one controllers and I want to get a controller that is my school color but it's not there and the closest... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cscwkskb, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Cscwkskb
    Cscwkskb Guest

I was looking at the xbox design lab for xbox one controllers and I want to get a controller that is my school color but it's not there and the closest ones are way way to dark or way way to bright....Can Xbox or someone help me with my situation and My
    school is [Mod removed-Personal information] which is in [Mod removed-Personal information] and the color of our logo is what I would like to have my color be colored...it is similar to the Marshall University color
    Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!! [​IMG]

:)

Cscwkskb, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Drizzle 084 Win User

There are other websites out there that allow a bigger selection if colors, however since each controller is 100% custom and they buy a ton of controllers, you will pay more.
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

DIY is probably the best route as others have said. There is also Colorware, a company that does custom electronics.

I doubt Microsoft would ever do custom colors though. These controllers are most definitely pre-manufactured components that are just assembled per order. It would cost way more to create special pieces for each order.
  4. sprkle Win User

this is something microsoft should listen to and do in the future, if you want to spend some extra money other companies sell custom controllers
  5. A11 NINJA Win User

Great idea. This would be amazing.
  6. chamberlago Win User

That would be cool but I can't imagine how much that would cost! I imagine they are still mass producing all the parts in all the colours and the extra cost is mostly the labour cost of having someone assemble it. If they were individually colouring and
    customising each piece to order that would be really expensive unfortunately.
Thema:

1. Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!! - Similar Threads - Controller Colors Please

2. Controller Problem (Malcious Script?)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Problem (Malcious Script?): My Xbox One PowerA Spectra Wired controller is incorrectly interpreting certain button inputs. For example, on seemingly random occasions, pressing LT will also input RT, making it difficult to...
  3. Defective Xbos One Controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Defective Xbos One Controllers: I bought an xbox one controller in a retail near my home. Turns out the the controller was defective (the B button didn't register properly). The retail exanged it for a new one. After a few...
  4. Why can't I change a color on Xbox one x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change a color on Xbox one x controller?: I order a customized controller for xbox one x on Tuesday morning. I notice there was color problem on my D-pad I called and tried to see if they can change it before they ship it out but I was...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with different colored paddles???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller with different colored paddles???: I just bought one of the Elite 2 controllers and one of the larger paddles is a different color than the rest. If that's not a normal thing for the Series 2 then it might drive me mad enough to...
  6. 2019 NEW USPS Mini helicopter Radio Remote Control Aircraft Micro 3.5 Channel helicopter colorful Hi

in XboX Insiders
    2019 NEW USPS Mini helicopter Radio Remote Control Aircraft Micro 3.5 Channel helicopter colorful Hi: Remote Control Aircraft Fuel-powered remote-controlled aircraft are classified by engine category, also known as oil-powered helicopters, while fuel-powered aircraft are powered by engines such as...
  7. Xbox Design Lab - Controller falsche Farbe [Xbox Design Lab - controller wrong color]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Design Lab - Controller falsche Farbe [Xbox Design Lab - controller wrong color]: Hallo, ich habe mir über das Design Lab einen Controller zusammengestellt. Hierfür habe ich die Farbe"hellgelb" für das Gehäuse ausgewählt. Leider entspricht der Farbton, der geliefert wurde,...
  8. The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.: I feel the title is self explanatory. However, if I could have it my way I would add more shades of the popular colors like blue and red. I mean you literally have one shade of red, I'm going to...
  9. The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Design your own Controller feature needs more color choices.: I feel the title is self explanatory. However, if I could have it my way I would add more shades of the popular colors like blue and red. I mean you literally have one shade of red, I'm going to...
  10. Custom Controllers: Don't restrict the Thumb sticks colors! ALL D-Pad colors for thumbs!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Controllers: Don't restrict the Thumb sticks colors! ALL D-Pad colors for thumbs!: Idea on Xbox Feedback: Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice So at the Xbox Design Lab we can now customize controllers. When I was customizing, I saw that the thumb sticks only have 8 color options,...