Controller Connection Displaying Error on phone

Discus and support Controller Connection Displaying Error on phone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The device I am using for xcloud (actually multiple) will not pair with the controller and return an error mentioning a pin code. My controller is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AnonymousPizzaRolls, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Controller Connection Displaying Error on phone

The device I am using for xcloud (actually multiple) will not pair with the controller and return an error mentioning a pin code. My controller is updated.

submitted by /u/AnonymousPizzaRolls
    [link] [comments]

/u/AnonymousPizzaRolls, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Miss Share Bear Win User

Connecting controller to phone

Hey there MLG SPAR7AN 11,

That wouldn't be something that we'd be able to help out with here but there likely wouldn't be official drivers you'd be able to get to allow the controller to work, I'm afraid.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  3. Lady Elysium Win User

I can't read my PC through the XBox

Are there any error messages displayed when it is unable to connect?
  4. DCodes7 Win User

Can connect to internet but fails to connect to xbox live

What error message is being displayed when you connect to Xbox Live?
  5. R3NDYDEW Win User

Xbox One WiFi

Hello, what is the problem or error showing on your display when you check the connection?
  6. Tesla 746 Win User

Question

It does not, but the Xbox One x controller does and can be used to connect with an Android phone for use with mobile gaming you just use the sync button on the controller to connect with your phone.
Thema:

Controller Connection Displaying Error on phone

1. Controller Connection Displaying Error on phone - Similar Threads - Controller Connection Displaying

2. connecting my pdp controller to pc windows 7

in XBoX on Windows
    connecting my pdp controller to pc windows 7: whenever i am connecting my pdp contoller to windows 7 it is shutting down and showing some problems detected and when i disconnect the controller the computer is starting again and if i will not...
  3. xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect to win10 professional version.What should i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 wireless controller can't connect to win10 professional version.What should i do?: i have 2 xbox 360 wireless controller with a PC wireless gaming receiver.But i can't update the driver to connect my controller.Although it works on my laptop with win10 family version....
  4. Controller connectivity problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller connectivity problems.: Ok so I have a controller that works very good until I connected it to my computer ad now when I try to connect it to my xbox it turns off the controller. Any help with fixing the...
  5. Trying to connect my xbox controller to Samsung Galaxy a10

in XBoX on Mobile
    Trying to connect my xbox controller to Samsung Galaxy a10: Hi when I try and connect my controller to my Samsung galaxy a10 as this pops up [img] c9b3995e-5fbf-440e-b2ce-93d32b9476c5
  6. Controller will NOT Connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller will NOT Connect: I am extremely annoyed and have tried everything and read everything about this problem. Here's what I have; So half of the time or more whenever I turn on the xbox my controller is not connected...
  7. Xbox Is On and nothing is displaying (Controller won’t even connect)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Is On and nothing is displaying (Controller won’t even connect): For the whole entire day ive had this problem. i turn my xbox on and its just a black screen. my hdmi is all correct. after a few hours a troubleshoot message appeared and i pressed restart...
  8. Xbox won't display on monitor nor allows my controller to connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't display on monitor nor allows my controller to connect.: A few days ago, I was playing 2k on my xbox and suddenly the game froze. I tried to restart the app by pressing the home button but when I pressed the home button, the dashboard didn't pop up...
  9. Xbox One turns on but no display on TV. Controller not connecting to console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns on but no display on TV. Controller not connecting to console.: When I turn on the console, there’s is no display on the screen. Also, the controller just blinks for some time and turns off. Tried the reset combination but nothing is happening....
  10. Xbox one powers on but no display, controllers not connecting and kinect not powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one powers on but no display, controllers not connecting and kinect not powering on: As above, came back from work to see this happening. The xbox turns on fine, the fans inside spin up as per normal and the white xbox logo glows. However, the green splash screen never comes, and...