Controller connection Issue via Bluetooth PC

Discus and support Controller connection Issue via Bluetooth PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had this problem since i first started using Bluetooth controllers on my PC and was wondering if anyone else had this issue, I have the elite... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rayanNaseri, Jan 13, 2022.

1. rayanNaseri
    rayanNaseri Guest

I have had this problem since i first started using Bluetooth controllers on my PC and was wondering if anyone else had this issue, I have the elite controller since i heard it had Bluetooth and bought it day one in hopes of using it with my PC and since then I have two elite series 2 controllers and have had the same issue. When ever I go to turn the controller on it never seems to connect and I always have to remove the controller from my paired devices and reconnect. I have used the dongle before that was made for xbox one controllers and never had a problem controller would auto connect once turned on and i have used the 360 controller and dongle until the dongle crapped out on me. I want to know if this is a controller issue or maybe i need a new Bluetooth dongle the current one i am using is the Asus BT400 if there's a fix to this very vexing problem it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

rayanNaseri, Jan 13, 2022
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10

Hi Diabelnyy,

Unfortunately it's not possible to connect your headset via Bluetooth, unless your headset or headphones have built in Bluetooth. If the headset's are Bluetooth capable, then you would need to set them up via your PC's Bluetooth settings, but I'm not sure
    if you can have multiple devices connected via Bluetooth at the same time.

You would need to directly connect the headset to your PC via the 3.5 mm audio port. Connecting into the controller will not work unless you are playing on an Xbox One console.

The Xbox wireless controller adapter for PC will not work in trying to connect a headset via Bluetooth.
  3. Skeeter Quill Win User

Vibration not working with the Xbox One Wireless S controller in Forza Horizon 3.

Are you connecting the controller to your PC via Bluetooth?
  4. JustinHanagan Win User

XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB

I have the same issue on every PC I've tried.

Once connected once via USB, the controller will not connect via bluetooth ever again.

The only way is to to remove the device and re-pair the controller over bluetooth
    EVERY time.

This issue is only with the Xbox controller, PS4 and others I've tried can re connect fine.
  5. Niikoe Win User

Xbox Elite 2 - Windows 10 - Won't connect after using USB cable

I'm running into this issue too. I can pair my series 2 controller with my PC via bluetooth and it works fine. However, as soon as I use the usb cable and plug it into my PC, like if I wanted to charge it while playing, it works fine. Unfortunately if I
    then unplug from the USB cable, the controller no longer pairs via Bluetooth. I have to forget the device in Windows bluetooth settings, then re-pair it like it's the first time I've ever done it.

It's like by connecting via USB resets the controllers memory of connecting via bluetooth or something. Quite annoying.

I also agree, we should be able to configure the controller wirelessly somehow. Whether it be via some new dongle thing or preferably via bluetooth.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

not able to use headphones through 3.5 mm jack connected to xbox one controller when the controller is connected to pc via bluetooth

Is it possible to use the headphones via 3.5 mm jack connected to XBOX controller when the controller is connected to PC via bluetooth?
    Hi,

I'm afraid not, it's a limitation of using Bluetooth to connect the controller to a PC:

Take from the
    official support link

Things to keep in mind:

·
    For best performance, update your controller.

·
    Bluetooth is supported on PCs, tablets, and laptops. It is not supported on mobile devices.

·
    Bluetooth doesn’t support attachments such as headsets, chatpads or the Xbox Stereo Adapter.

·
    We recommend connecting only one controller at a time using Bluetooth.
Thema:

1. Controller connection Issue via Bluetooth PC - Similar Threads - Controller connection Issue

2. Xbox wireless controller connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless controller connection issues: Hello, In the recent months I got an Xbox series s as well as a 4 terabyte external hdd. At first it was all going well until one day eventually my controller wouldn’t connect. It would turn on...
  3. Wireless controller connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller connection issues: I had a wired controller connected to the font of my Xbox one s usb wired controller quit working looked over found shorted cable for controller USB port no longer works but neither does any...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Bluetooth Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Bluetooth Connection Issues: I just recently got a Elite Series 2 Controller and was looking forward to using it wirelessly with my PC running Windows 11. I am able to connect it fine over bluetooth but once i get into a game...
  5. Controller Connection Issues on the Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Connection Issues on the Series X: What’s up guys. Just some context before I get in to the meat of this post. The last few days since I’ve set up my Series X, the controllers I use will (often) begin having connection issues and...
  6. Headset and Controller Connectivity Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and Controller Connectivity Issues: I’ve been having this issue for about two weeks now, ever since the most recent Xbox update. Every few minutes both my wireless headset and controller both disconnect, and then struggle to...
  7. xbox one elite series 2 controller connection issues

in XboX Insiders
    xbox one elite series 2 controller connection issues: Hello I recently installed the world war z game and it didnt seem to support my controller, or at least I tried to connect it many different ways even decided to just give in and install the...
  8. Issues when I connect my Xbox controller to my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues when I connect my Xbox controller to my PC: Hello this issue I've been having is so strange and it seems like whenever I try to look it up I find absolutely nothing. It's becoming very frustrating. My PC runs Windows 10 Home and my Xbox One...
  9. Xbox controller bluetooth connection issues on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller bluetooth connection issues on PC: I've had this problem forever and I've looked everywhere for how to fix it and found nothing. When I connect my controller to PC via bluetooth to play games (mainly rocket league) the controller...
  10. BUG REPORT: Xbox One controllers Bluetooth connection issues after firmware update.

in XboX Insiders
    BUG REPORT: Xbox One controllers Bluetooth connection issues after firmware update.: PROBLEM: Xbox one controllers updated to version 5.11.3118.0 no longer work with the on board Bluetooth adapter on PC running Windows 10. SOLUTION: Controllers are able to pair and function...