Controller connector not giving out audio to my headset.

Discus and support Controller connector not giving out audio to my headset. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i have plugged the connector from my controller into my mix amp and usually it would give out audio but recently i have had trouble getting it to work... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sammply, Dec 14, 2019.

1. /u/Sammply
    /u/Sammply Guest

i have plugged the connector from my controller into my mix amp and usually it would give out audio but recently i have had trouble getting it to work

submitted by /u/Sammply
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sammply, Dec 14, 2019
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Headsets

The 360 headsets plugged into the 360 controller with a 2.5mm audio connector. You can get a 2.5mm-to-3.5mm adapter to connect it to an Xbox One controller (provided your controller has the audio jack).

The adapter may not physically work if you have the older version 360 headsets with the two extra terminals on both sides of the 2.5mm connector.
  3. TobyHoover Win User

Question About New Headset Adapter Before I Purchase.

As seen on MS Official Site for the Adapter:

A headset with chat audio provided by a 3.5-mm audio cable and game audio provided by a separate cable with RCA or optical connectors. (Only chat audio
    will be enabled through the Stereo Headset Adapter.
    For RCA/optical connectors [game audio], follow the manufacturer’s instructions to connect to the console.)

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/stereo-headset-adapter
  4. El Mago tv Win User

controller audio problem

• Disconnect the headset or unplug the headset cable from the bottom of the controller, and then reconnect it firmly to the controller (in the expansion port for a headset or the 3.5-mm port for a 3.5-mm chat headset).
    • Make sure the headset is not muted. To do this, check the mute button on the headset controls. (For a headset, the mute button is on the left side of the connector that is plugged into the expansion port of the controller. For a 3.5-mm chat headset, the
      mute button is a slider button on the front of the audio controls that are in the middle of the headset cable.)
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Jabra USB headset not working on xbox one?

The Xbox console does not support USB sound devices or USB headsets.

Only headsets that plug into the Xbox controller are supported. Be that 3.5mm jack headsets (CTIA standard) or the chat headsets with a USB-similar-looking
    plug that goes into the wide connector of the controller.

Also there are specifically licensed headsets that connect wirelessly directly to the console like the

Plantronics RIG 800LX

But the only
    headsets that have an USB connector use that connector to get USB power to their wireless transmitter
    , but no actual sound is transmitted over that USB cable.
  6. Danno McK. Win User

headset problem

You'll have to say what kind of connectors your headset has before anybody can help you... But I can say that if it has a mini-audio plug that fits in the 360's controller jack, that will work, and if it's a USB headset it won't work at all.
Thema:

1. Controller connector not giving out audio to my headset. - Similar Threads - Controller connector giving

2. My brand new Elite Series 2 Controller won't charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Elite Series 2 Controller won't charge: When I try to connect my controller to either the supplied elite series 2 charging dock or by directly connecting the supplied charging cable to the controller the charging LED indicator lights up...
  3. My controller presses start alone

in XBoX Accessibility
    My controller presses start alone: Hello, I wanted to solve the problem of my control, since yesterday my control is pressing the start button alone, it is pressing the button several times I can’t play properly anymore, nor even...
  4. Series 2 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite Controller: Ive noticed that my elite 2 controller randomly turning off while gaming. Has anyone experienced this issue ? 96102280-aabf-4214-9bdb-9735a0b23929
  5. Xbox One controller on Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One controller on Windows 10: I was wondering how to connect the controller to the computer without turning on the console 0728cb61-0782-48a8-8353-634938021fa3
  6. Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?: As of about a week ago, my Xbox One quit turning my TV and receiver off and on. I have no idea why because it had been working fine for a very long time. I have not changed anything about my room...
  7. what is the original xbox controller connector called

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the original xbox controller connector called: what is the part of the original xbox controller that connects to the xbox console called 3cab55f3-1d02-4919-a4b8-97b447381d9f
  8. XBOX wireless + Windows USB connector controller not working in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX wireless + Windows USB connector controller not working in games: I had windows 10, and the controller worked well , it was like plug and play, but after i changed it to windows, the controller does not work in the game but I can still press the XBOX button to...
  9. Connector for p2 headset or controls with problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connector for p2 headset or controls with problem.: i am extremely dissatisfied and upset because I have 2 connector for use of p2 headset that stopped working. The first one has more than 1 year of use, I thought it was problem of the same...
  10. Xbox one controller has loose USB connector

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller has loose USB connector: Hi ive been using my wireless titanfall controller since launch but now find when it comes to charge or update the controller the cable is so loose that it's impossible to maintain connection so I...