Controller dark vertex bundle

Discus and support Controller dark vertex bundle in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok so I bought the dark vertex skin bundle and I don‘t have a Xbox and I used the code already on my phone but I didn‘t get anything. I am playing on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by invis4RealJ., Dec 2, 2019.

1. invis4RealJ.
    invis4RealJ. Guest

Ok so I bought the dark vertex skin bundle and I don‘t have a Xbox and I used the code already on my phone but I didn‘t get anything. I am playing on Nintendo Switch and Pc and I already had a Microsoft account because I played Mincraft with it(same Email).
    But i didn‘t get anything. I am not sure if i need an xbox or if its just epics fault. I hope I can still get the skin Controller dark vertex bundle :(

:)

invis4RealJ., Dec 2, 2019
  2. DiePaulBR Win User

Microsoft account

I bought an xbox one S with the fortnite dark vertex bundle and it didnt have the code please help
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Controler with dark vertex bundle

Hey there Adambecheur,

Are you attempting to buy just the code off of somebody or you are purchasing the complete

Xbox One Fortnite Battle Royale special edition bundle
    ? If you are purchasing the bundle then you can redeem the code directly on the console through the Microsoft store.

You are able to redeem the code through the Microsoft store on a computer as long as you are signed into the account that you play Fortnite on. Take a look at the following support article for help with redeeming prepaid codes.

I hope this helps.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hello again Adambecheur,

Not a problem, glad we were able to answer your question, we are going to be locking this thread as your question has already been answered. If you do have any other questions or run into any problems please start a new thread so that we may continue providing
    assistance.

Happy Gaming!
  5. McDaddyTree Win User

6. invis4RealJ. Win User

Ok thank you. I hope my uncle didn‘t sell his Xbox. I‘ll ket you know if I have it thank you again :)
Thema:

1. Controller dark vertex bundle - Similar Threads - Controller dark vertex

2. Xbox One Controller plugged headphone via Steam

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One Controller plugged headphone via Steam: When i plug my headphone into the controller's jack input, my gamepad settings in a Steam game (I'm playing SAO: Fatal Bullet) works like default settings even if my settings still there....
  3. Xbox One X controller not updating to firmware 3.1.1221.0?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X controller not updating to firmware 3.1.1221.0?: Hi everyone, i've recently bought an Xbox One X. And all was going well, i have the controller with the 3.5mm jack. Anyway, i was playing Forza Motorsport 7, and suddenly the sound cut out from my...
  4. New Xbox One controller Paired but does not work?

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox One controller Paired but does not work?: Hi, just bought a New Xbox One controller-: [Microsoft S Wireless Controller Special Edition Night Ops Camo (XONE)] I have paired it with my PC but the controls do not work (Game Halo: Reach) ?...
  5. Replacing controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacing controller: Ive tried to replace my controller because its still has waranty but when i put in the code from the back its says im valid but when i them click request it doesnt fully load maybe because im from...
  6. Bundle controller Dark Vertex Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bundle controller Dark Vertex Fortnite: I bought this controller and I linked my Epic Games account with the Microsoft account but I don’t have the skin Dark Vertex in game. Can somebody help me? I already insert the 25 caracters...
  7. Controler with dark vertex bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    Controler with dark vertex bundle: I want to be sure if i can enter the code of the dark vertex bundle in the microsoft store or in the xbox website (i have no xbox). I want to know before buy it. Thanks for your reply....
  8. get dark in idle run, with new controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    get dark in idle run, with new controller?: Hi, I have the Xbox One "Day One Edition". All the years I used the standard-controller, which came with the console (also Day One Edition of the controller). In December, I bought a new one,...
  9. watching Netflix screen goes a bit dark and then half the screen gets the controller picture ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    watching Netflix screen goes a bit dark and then half the screen gets the controller picture ...: So just started happening a week ago, while watching Netflix about 10 mins in or so, the screen gets dark, Netflix still running in the background, then after a few seconds the right hand side of...
  10. Can I use the new Xbox One wireless controller for windows to play older games like Dark ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use the new Xbox One wireless controller for windows to play older games like Dark ...: Does the newer xbox controller for windows that connects via Bluetooth support older games? 056a8e30-8f2e-43dd-92a0-a8b6bd5c3fd4