Controller Delay/input lag?? Problem

Discus and support Controller Delay/input lag?? Problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone just having a delay or input lag in general? I play nba2k22 and my character seems slow/choppy and sometimes will randomly stop and I can’t... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SchemeAdorable6943, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Controller Delay/input lag?? Problem

Is anyone just having a delay or input lag in general? I play nba2k22 and my character seems slow/choppy and sometimes will randomly stop and I can’t control him for a second.

submitted by /u/SchemeAdorable6943
    [link] [comments]

/u/SchemeAdorable6943, Oct 11, 2021
  2. Atherza Win User

Delayed Controller Input

If the controller that came with the Xbox works perfectly fine and the controller from Amazon has had updates and still has the input delay I would highly recommend getting in contact with the manufacturer if it is still within warranty. There may likely
    be a fault with the controller.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

New Xbox One S - Controller problems?

If the controller goes back to normal (non-laggy) responsiveness after the console wakes, there's probably nothing to worry about. The delay is likely the controller and console reinitializing the wireless connection once the console goes back into active
    use.

When the screen dims after the console hasn't received any input, it will eventually turn off the controller to save batteries. The controller will need a second to re-sync once you get back on.
  4. DeathWishCoffee Win User

Slow/Delayed Input and Gameplay

I can only suggest this but not sure it will fix your problem. I had sluggish gameplay with Fallout: New Vegas. I decided to install the game to my HDD and that cleared the problem up for me. Not saying it will fix your problem but it was the solution to
    mine.
  5. APonusky Win User

Xbox One Controller Input Lag

I have also had these issues with my xbox one. The input delay is similar to Vsync on the PC which waits for the TV or monitor to be ready before the GPU sends another frame to it. Most TVs only support 60hz input (60fps). On top of this, almost all TVs
    have input delay whether it's 8ms, or 150ms. I guarantee it's not your controller - it would skip or not respond at all if it didn't have a good connection. The bluetooth controller input delay is so miniscual (1-5ms) you would not notice. The only way to
    get a more precise feel is to switch TVs unfortunately....disadvantages of consoles I guess :/

Go here and look up your tv model to see where it's rated. http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/input-lag
  6. AEON SOLARIS Win User

TOO MAY PROBLEMS!!

Laggy menu

Unresponsive Controller input

Voice chat disabled in the middle of a chat

Upload Studio freeze in the middle of editing

People i have blocked can still message me or i see when they come online

Confusing and non logical menu

Delay from up to 24 hourse until recorded game clips appear on my feed

and and and......

but be aware...PS4 isn't any better :)
Thema:

Controller Delay/input lag?? Problem

1. Controller Delay/input lag?? Problem - Similar Threads - Controller Delay input

2. Controller Input not working or very delayed

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Input not working or very delayed: I don't exactly remember when this started happening but I'm noticing that my controller's input is acting kinda laggy, any input I make, it either doesn't work or it works like 2 seconds later,...
  3. Controller delay to screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller delay to screen.: I really need help, xbox support is impossible to get ahold of. Theres a delay between my controller to my screen, for example I will turn left and right quickly, then the action will happen a few...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Input Delay or Control Delay.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Input Delay or Control Delay.: Hi, I purchase Forza horizon 4 on PC about 2 weeks ago and I get this input delay like if I press "A" the car didn't turn immediately it take some seconds and sometime it ignore the control...
  5. Elite Controller Series 2 Analog Stick Drift and Input Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Analog Stick Drift and Input Delay: Q: Has anyone been able to get a replacement because of microsoft extending the warranty? I recently purchased my 3rd Elite Series 2 controller June 17th 2020. I have been using the elite series...
  6. Xbox Elite 2 Controller Left Stick Movement Delay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller Left Stick Movement Delay: Ok... first when I bought this controller the left and right bumpers would work maybe 10% of the time and the "Y" button was 50/50. I got that one replaced. Now on the replacement I have an issue...
  7. Delayed Controller Input

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delayed Controller Input: Up until the recent update, I haven't had any issues with any controller synced with my Xbox One S system (2018 model I believe). For some reason now I have serious input lag with my A button and...
  8. Xbox elite 2 controller delay

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite 2 controller delay: I got my elite 2 controller yesterday and updated it right away in the xbix accessories app on pc and to my disappointment straight away i realsie the delay on my button presses thats if they...
  9. Elite Controller Delay?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Delay?: Ordered an elite series 2 xbox one controller on Sunday, four business days ago. The product is "in-stock" but the order is still pending - why? What is this delay about? Can I get ANY USEFUL...
  10. Xbox One Controller Design Lab - beware of shipping delays...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Design Lab - beware of shipping delays...: I can't find anyway to raise a complaint to Microsoft, therefore I thought I'd post this here to get it off my chest. Last week, my kids showed me their controller design and said they would...