Controller Disconnect Issue After Update

Discus and support Controller Disconnect Issue After Update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So my Xbox auto updated on the 20th and ever since then my controller won’t stay connected. I’ve tried all the steps on Microsoft’s Help Center with no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GoonOnAGrom25, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Controller Disconnect Issue After Update

So my Xbox auto updated on the 20th and ever since then my controller won’t stay connected. I’ve tried all the steps on Microsoft’s Help Center with no luck. Is anyone else having this issue? I’ve seen this was an issue for some in the past but I thought that they fixed it.

submitted by /u/GoonOnAGrom25
    [link] [comments]

/u/GoonOnAGrom25, Nov 26, 2021
  2. elkatsa Win User

Xbox one controller cuts out/disconnects

Are there any solutions to this issue yet? It seems that after the July update, and controller firmware update, I've started having this issue. The controller will constantly disconnect after 15-20 mins without fail. I've been fine until the last updates.
    It's getting ridiculous after a month or so of this issue.

Any solutions yet?
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Controller won't reconnect

Controller disconnects while playing Forza Horizon 2 is a separate issue from the controller disconnects after the September Update. We are currently looking into both issues. BR4DOKYBrazil, we will update your thread once we have more information. chezza16,
    we have passed the information along! :)
  4. PR3D4T0R X4 Win User

XBOX one controller won't connect. I've tried everything.

Because the NXE Update? I have also the Halo 5 Xbox One and the issue with random disconnects starts after the NXE Update on Nov 12. My old controller is working, my new halo controller isn't (disconnected every 30-45 min)
  5. Zly Tomaszek Win User

Constant Controller disconnects!!!!

got the same issue after the last Dashboard preview update, both Controllers are disconnecting now and playing wire with ugly noises is just unacceptable
  6. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Post September update issues

After the September update my controller is disconnecting randomly!
Thema:

Controller Disconnect Issue After Update

1. Controller Disconnect Issue After Update - Similar Threads - Controller Disconnect Issue

2. Xbox Series X controllers disconnecting (console issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controllers disconnecting (console issue): Over the past month, my controllers have been randomly disconnecting from my console. And before you start suggesting firmware updates, they all have the latest update, and the disconnect is...
  3. Xbox Series X wireless headset/controller disconnect issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X wireless headset/controller disconnect issues: Hi all, My headset (TurtleBeach Stealth 700 Gen 2) and my controller (Elite Series 2) disconnect frequently during use. Both my headset and controller have the latest firmware updates on them. My...
  4. XB1 Spectra Pro Wired Controller Disconnecting Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    XB1 Spectra Pro Wired Controller Disconnecting Issues: I am trying to play a game like Rocket League and all of a sudden when I press a certain button, my controller disconnects for 3 seconds and then reconnects. I tried multiple methods but they...
  5. Elite Controller Series 2 disconnecting issue

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Controller Series 2 disconnecting issue: I’ve had my elite controller series 2 since I pre ordered it (I don’t remember exactly when that was). I’ve been having an issue since late last October where the controller straight up...
  6. Xbox Series X Controller Disconnect Issue and Fix That Worked for Me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Disconnect Issue and Fix That Worked for Me: I was fortunate enough to pick up an Xbox Series X a few days ago and, like others, I ran into the controller disconnect issue the first night I had the console. My controller would disconnect and...
  7. How to Fix Xbox Controller Disconnect issue for Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    How to Fix Xbox Controller Disconnect issue for Xbox Series X: First a little history of the issue: I first had this issue on Release day and have had it since atleast once during every play session. The issue arrise when the xbox wireless connection gets...
  8. Why is Microsoft not doing anything about the controller disconnect issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft not doing anything about the controller disconnect issue?: I have seen a number of people reporting the same issue about series x and controllers disconnecting. It mainly occurs for me when the power trips out or the batteries need changing. You cannot...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Disconnect, and cannot reply to relating issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Disconnect, and cannot reply to relating issues: After years of searching, finally find https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/elite-series-2-controller-disconnecting-issues/575ac2c0-c109-4241-9886-6eb898cac3de and...
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting issues: Hello, this is not the first thread about this, Microsoft mods have been locking threads about this and ignoring the problem. (Link to old thread Here ) Anyway, my (and MANY others) Elite Series...