Controller Disconnect , need a fix , anyone help me out ? I can’t fix it

Discus and support Controller Disconnect , need a fix , anyone help me out ? I can’t fix it in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox controller randomly disconnects and starts flashing and sometimes it reconnects instantly other times it takes a while it’s basically random... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ItzzNit, Oct 25, 2020.

1. /u/ItzzNit
    /u/ItzzNit Guest

My Xbox controller randomly disconnects and starts flashing and sometimes it reconnects instantly other times it takes a while it’s basically random and I have no idea how to fix it I’ve tried re syncing it I’ve updated it and nothing works and I can’t find any videos about it , can anyone help me out thanks .

submitted by /u/ItzzNit
    [link] [comments]

/u/ItzzNit, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Ez Cliccz Win User

How do i speak to a real person that will actually help

I cant hear anyone/anything ive tried different controllers taking my adapter out resetting xbox and controller please can you help me fix my audio
  3. RTYPE1987 Win User

Xbox controller Elite series 2 disconnecting issues

Is happening to me on my xbox One X. The funny thing when I used it to watch YouTube or other media apps it doesn't disconnect. The disconnect happens once I start playing a game. Clearly there is something happening with the wireless connection between
    the Xbox and the controller that it seems like the controller probably can't handle all the inputs you are putting and it stops responding and disconnects. This is my hypothesis with this issue. Now we need Microsoft to read this forum and come out with a
    fix or a replacement. I made a petition if ya want to sign it to see if we get noticed and they start working on a proper fix the controller. It is not a cheap thing we need a controller that works.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Anyone found a fix for controller disconnecting?

Morning Sulifer!

There are a few different causes for controller disconnect issues, to help narrow this down make sure you run through all the steps on this

Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect
    page.

Keep us in the loop with the results of these steps. Also, it may be worth rearranging your setup if there are any other wireless devices that may be causing interference. Let us know how it goes :)
  5. abdulburi1 Win User

what is the phone number for support

Can anyone please help me fix my controller it wont turn on???????? Please respond ASAP
  6. Ackis Win User

controller problem when playing neverwinter ol(xbox china) on win10

Thema:

1. Controller Disconnect , need a fix , anyone help me out ? I can’t fix it - Similar Threads - Controller Disconnect need

2. Wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting: I have had this issue through multiple Xboxes and multiple headsets. I'm pretty sure I started having this issue when I got my Xbox one X but it could have been before that. My controller would...
  3. My new xbox controller keep disconnecting on my series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox controller keep disconnecting on my series x: It was working fine like a week ago but its now just started flashing sometimes when I play saying its not connected and I have to unplug it for it to work again. I've spent alot of money on this...
  4. xbox controllers keep disconnecting from the xbox during gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controllers keep disconnecting from the xbox during gameplay: Hey could use some help My (4) Xbox controllers keep disconnecting from my Xbox while playing the game. They disconnect and the xbox button starts flashing trying to reconnect with the console....
  5. Xbox controller disconnecting constantly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller disconnecting constantly?: Hi, My xbox one X controller randomly disconnects all the time, even when its wired? I’ve tried: hard restart Factorty reset updating the controller and console Using a diffrent controller...
  6. Xbox Series X Disconnecting all or one controller until hard reset

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Disconnecting all or one controller until hard reset: Yesterday, my controllers has been having issues syncing. Let's say your in a party with 6 - 10 people playing a competitive game such as call of duty. Suddenly your controller (Rechargeable)...
  7. Xbox Controller Disconnect and won't Reconnect

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Disconnect and won't Reconnect: On the series X, regardless of using any of my Series X controllers or even my old Xbox One controller, the controller will randomly disconnect (start blinking) and it will not reconnect. During...
  8. Disconnecting controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnecting controller: I’ve only had this controller about a year (regular Xbox brand, red) and sometime last week it started doing something weird. In the middle of games it would disconnect and the game would warn me...
  9. Controller and headset disconnects (Series X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Controller and headset disconnects (Series X/S): I've noticed on occasion my controller and headset will lose sync with my Series X, more often then not as well my headset has some weird audio bugs (Distortion and robotic sounds) which only...
  10. My controllers keep disconnecting with xbox one x .Need help to resolve problem.Did everything ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers keep disconnecting with xbox one x .Need help to resolve problem.Did everything ...: During the any games controllers just keep disconnecting,wi- fi problem but how to fix it? df8db9ce-13a0-489f-bfd7-712ce9de88da