Controller disconnecting when turning off wireless head set - connection problems with...

Discus and support Controller disconnecting when turning off wireless head set - connection problems with... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After a long wait and looking forward to my xbox series x - I have experienced plenty of issues for the "next gen" console. I have a Razer Thresher... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Edgey37, Feb 5, 2021.

1. Edgey37
    Edgey37 Guest

Controller disconnecting when turning off wireless head set - connection problems with...

After a long wait and looking forward to my xbox series x - I have experienced plenty of issues for the "next gen" console.

I have a Razer Thresher wireless headset - sometimes the sound distorts and crackles. If I switch the headset off - it disconnects my controller. I have to remove the batteries from my pad and power down the xbox using the console power button - restart it and then allow my pad to reconnect once it has rebooted.

Now I am experiencing issues with my Internet connection... it has been using a wired Ethernet cable connection. Initially this was working fine, but now it has decided that my maximum download speed is 5mbps. When I have disconnected this and used WiFi I am getting a faster connection of 46mbps (unfortunately I do not have access to FTTP where I live).

After a long wait to get this console and having been a long term xbox gamer, I can't help but feel let down by Microsoft. We have all spent a lot of money on these consoles and had to wait to finally get access - only to now have lots of technical issues which are ruining game play with family and friends. I think this is made worse by seeing so many others experience these issues from launch! There are no identified timescales as to when these issues will be rectified either!

Please sort these issues out Microsoft!

:)

Edgey37, Feb 5, 2021
  2. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  3. Chris21ce Win User

Continuously repeatedly getting kicked off live

Try disconnecting from the wireless network on xbox and restoreing wireless factory settings then turn off the xbox and turn on and connect. hope this helps
  4. Chris21ce Win User

Xbox LIVE Test Connection says it's fine, but I can't connect to anything.

Try disconnecting from the wireless network on xbox and restoreing wireless factory settings then turn off the xbox and turn on and connect. hope this helps
  5. Chris21ce Win User

Trouble connecting to LIVE.

6. Chris21ce Win User

xbox live help

Thema:

1. Controller disconnecting when turning off wireless head set - connection problems with... - Similar Threads - Controller disconnecting turning

2. Xbox series controller turns on XBOX automatically after I disconnect from PC USB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series controller turns on XBOX automatically after I disconnect from PC USB: Hi Everyone, I have an Xbox series S, related controllers are paired with it. I also would like to use one of the controller on PC through USB connection. Its working fine, but after I...
  3. Controller disconnecting when turning off headset

in XboX Insiders
    Controller disconnecting when turning off headset: Good evening (in the uk) Recently bought a new headset the steelseries arctis 9x. However I’m having problems with it, it’s all connected etc so issues there. The issue is I turn it off then then...
  4. Controller disconnects when used to turn on the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects when used to turn on the console: Hey guys, so I’ve been facing this issue ever since I bought the Xbox One X. When I hit the home button on my controller the Xbox will power on just fine, however, the controller will lose sync...
  5. After disconnect or turn off Xbox One Controller in Windows 10 mouse click not work and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After disconnect or turn off Xbox One Controller in Windows 10 mouse click not work and ...: Hi my friends. I bought a Xbox One Wireless controller 2 days agora (I had a control xbox 360 usb). I connect the Wireless receiver and sync the controller. Works great. Then, after play for a...
  6. Controllers turn Xbox on then disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers turn Xbox on then disconnect: I have a problem that keeps randomly happening-- both of my controllers will suddenly lose sync with my original Xbox One. Both will start the console up, but then both lose connection and their...
  7. Controller disconnecting, causing audio adapter to shut off, takes 10+ minutes to turn back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting, causing audio adapter to shut off, takes 10+ minutes to turn back on: hello, all. First of all, my wireless Xbox one controller randomly disconnects, even with full battery. This happens probably every 15 minutes. Second, I have an audio adapter plugged into it,...
  8. Controller randomly disconnects and sometimes won't turn console on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller randomly disconnects and sometimes won't turn console on: I have had this problem for years now. Sometimes I have to completely power my system down to connect my controller. While playing it will also randomly disconnect then reconnect. Very...
  9. Xbox One controller disconnects every time the console is turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller disconnects every time the console is turned off: My controllers disconnect and will not sync every time I turn the console off. I have gone through all of the usual troubleshooting steps and the problem still persists. I have tried updating my...
  10. Xbox one controller disconnected during update now wont turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller disconnected during update now wont turn on: i plugged my xbox turtle beaches into my xbox one controller and it requested an update. I said yes to the update but the controller got disconnected during the update and now it wont turn on. i...