Controller disconnecting with power still on

Discus and support Controller disconnecting with power still on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since call of duty modern warfare came out I'm have issues with not one but two controllers 1st one start disconnecting with the power light on then it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ras myrhdak, Feb 8, 2020.

1. ras myrhdak
    ras myrhdak Guest

Since call of duty modern warfare came out I'm have issues with not one but two controllers 1st one start disconnecting with the power light on then it stop working I bought a next one same thing and these are brand new controllers is anyone have this
    problem or I'm I so bad luck

:)

ras myrhdak, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Initiative ZT Win User

I just wanted to add that you also can try to reconnect your controller if it still doesn't work after the update, simply take out the batteries turn it back on hold the connection buttom that is beside the charging port until the xbox logo blinks and
    then hold the connection buttom on the console lpcated at the front usb port, this shluls fix your problem and if it says on thebupdate screen that there is none still try to find one that fixes sometimes the xbox controller if it is out of sync.
  3. Angel holy Win User

Well, I have it with the graphics
  4. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Try to update your controls or if necessary verify that they are not the batteries.
  5. MattGareth Win User

Im having the same problem
  6. ras myrhdak Win User

They are updated they are brand new controllers I can't use them if they are not updated that's the 1st step with new controllers
Thema:

1. Controller disconnecting with power still on - Similar Threads - Controller disconnecting power

2. Xbox controller randomly disconnecting - not user error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller randomly disconnecting - not user error: Hi i have had recent issues with my wireless xbox one controller. I will be in the middle of a comp game of Rocket Leauge or DayZ and my controller will disconnect and reconnect randomly. I will...
  3. Xbox one x controllers disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x controllers disconnecting: Hi, wondering if anyone can help me. Since day one of owning my xbox one x I have had a problem with controllers disconnecting, had it happen multiple times while playing but the main time it...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Bluetooth disconnects when used with Bluetooth...: When using my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 controller via Bluetooth on my Pixel 4 XL to play some Project xCloud, it works great. However, when I toss a pair of Bluetooth headphones...
  5. Controller disconnects from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects from console: I have tried all four on my x box one s controllers. The controller disconnects after a few seconds and will not reconnect. I Have rebooted console, changed batteries and tried connecting the...
  6. Controller disconnects when used to power on xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects when used to power on xbox console: Hey guys, so I’ve been facing this issue ever since I bought the Xbox One X. When I hit the home button on my controller the Xbox will power on just fine, however, the controller will lose sync...
  7. Controller disconnects after powering on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects after powering on Xbox One: I recently purchased a new Xbox One S bundle (1 TB Battlefield/military green edition). When I hit the home button on my controller the Xbox will power on just fine, however, the controller will...
  8. Controllers (inc. RB4 equip.) disconnect, Xbox One doesn't power off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers (inc. RB4 equip.) disconnect, Xbox One doesn't power off: I've had Xbox One for two years now (almost to the day). Around March 2017, my wireless controllers started disconnecting, then reconnecting after a few minutes or less. This includes the Rock...
  9. Controllers disconnect randomly even after power off and no interference close.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers disconnect randomly even after power off and no interference close.: Hi, My Xbox One console drops both of my Elite and standard wireless controllers, both have the same issues. The controller disconnects mid raid etc, 10-20 seconds later it connects, then can...
  10. Xbox One Controller disconnected after power down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller disconnected after power down: i seem to be having a catalog of errors with my console for the last couple of months. Firstly I had an issue where my console wouldn't recognize my external HDD (which still isn't if I use the...