Controller disconnecting?

Discus and support Controller disconnecting? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my controller just started disconnecting and won't turn back on. Attempt to turn it on but it does 3 flashes and dies. What the hells going on?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXRobbie98Xx, Oct 24, 2015.

1. xXRobbie98Xx
    xXRobbie98Xx Guest

my controller just started disconnecting and won't turn back on. Attempt to turn it on but it does 3 flashes and dies. What the hells going on?

:)

xXRobbie98Xx, Oct 24, 2015
  2. fwh army
    fwh army Guest
    Xbox One issues after connecting headphones

try updating your controller go to : settings/accessories/controller(make sure you have your controller connected to your xbox)/update controller

fwh army, Oct 24, 2015
  3. Outofthi5world-91B7E242-7454-47ED-8902-EFFED4622FD, Oct 24, 2015
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  5. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  6. Bokor Zombie Win User

Favourite Limited Edition Controller

I have the 1st Xbox One controller, the Scorpio controller, COD controller, Halo 5 controller, Sea of thieves Controller and the boring Fortnite purple controller. The one I use is the Elite 2 controller - go figure - i'm a collector I guess
  7. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  8. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
Thema:

1. Controller disconnecting? - Similar Threads - Controller disconnecting

2. Controller Disconnects Related to Instant On Mode

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Disconnects Related to Instant On Mode: Not long after I got my Elite Series 2 it started disconnecting on regular basis, but it wouldn't actually shut off. Just wouldn't respond until I pressed the A button, the Guide button would...
  3. Two controllers disconnecting while gaming

in XBoX Accessibility
    Two controllers disconnecting while gaming: Hi, I am playing my Xbox One console with two controllers. Sometimes while gaming in unexpected moments (through all games played with two controllers) they disconnect. Sometimes one of them and...
  4. Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller disconnecting issues: Hello, this is not the first thread about this, Microsoft mods have been locking threads about this and ignoring the problem. (Link to old thread Here ) Anyway, my (and MANY others) Elite Series...
  5. Mi control inalambrico se desconecta de la consola [My wireless controller disconnects from...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mi control inalambrico se desconecta de la consola [My wireless controller disconnects from...: Muy buenas, tengo un xbox one edicion dia uno y 2 controles de primera generacion(control edicion dia uno y titanfall) el problema es que los 2 controles se desconectan de la consola en cualquier...
  6. Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller keeps disconnecting: My xbox one controllers both have the same issue since the new update to the xbox. They will randomly disconnect from my xbox and I have to unplug the xbox to get my controllers to connect again....
  7. Xbox Elite Version 2 Controller Disconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Version 2 Controller Disconnect: Since a moderator named Brad decided to close a thread that wasn't old or even had any kind of help from an actual Xbox support tech, I will start up a new one. Have had my Elite v2 controller...
  8. Controller Disconnecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller Disconnecting: Recently (Around 4 days ago), my controller randomly started to disconnect. At first I thought it was the batteries which are Energizer Recharge so I recharged them to a full battery. I tried with...
  9. Xbox Controller Disconnects, Signs Out of Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Disconnects, Signs Out of Xbox Live: Hi Everyone, I've had this issue for the last 2 weeks and have tried EVERYTHING to solve it. I have the Launch Xbox One, if that's important to know. Every so often, on a daily basis, my...
  10. Controller disconnects from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects from console: Hi I have a problem with my controller continually disconnecting from my console. I have replaced batteries (Energizer Lithium Ultimate) 4 times but I don’t believe it is a battery issue as...