Controller disconnecting?

Discus and support Controller disconnecting? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my controller just started disconnecting and won't turn back on. Attempt to turn it on but it does 3 flashes and dies. What the hells going on?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXRobbie98Xx, Oct 24, 2015.

1. xXRobbie98Xx
    xXRobbie98Xx Guest

my controller just started disconnecting and won't turn back on. Attempt to turn it on but it does 3 flashes and dies. What the hells going on?

:)

xXRobbie98Xx, Oct 24, 2015
  2. fwh army
    fwh army Guest
    Xbox One issues after connecting headphones

try updating your controller go to : settings/accessories/controller(make sure you have your controller connected to your xbox)/update controller

fwh army, Oct 24, 2015
  3. Outofthi5world-91B7E242-7454-47ED-8902-EFFED4622FD, Oct 24, 2015
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  5. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
  7. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  8. Arminator Win User

Controller issues

Can you try only ONE controller to be connected at the same time?

With the wired controller unplugged for example, does the wireless controller act strange?

Or the other way around, with the batteries removed from the wireless controller, does the wired controller not go down the menus as it should?

Since both controllers have control of the dashboard the same time, and if one controller has a stuck "up" control, both controllers will be unable to move down properly.

So please check the controllers individually as described above (physically unplugging the wired controller and removing the batteries from the wireless controller).

Then replace the one faulty controller. If it's an original Xbox controller, you can check if the controller is still within warranty at
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

After you signed in on that page, click on the Xbox One console you have registered (if you haven't registered your console yet, register the console first).

Then after you selected the console, choose that you have issues with an accessory. Choose the controller accessory, and follow the instructions to get the controller serviced, if necessary.
Thema:

1. Controller disconnecting? - Similar Threads - Controller disconnecting

2. Microsoft controllers constantly disconnecting from console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft controllers constantly disconnecting from console?: I have an Xbox One S. I used the controller that came with it for nearly two years before it started experiencing normal wear and tear; stick drift, unresponsive buttons. So I went to Gamestop...
  3. Xbox One Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Keeps Disconnecting: My xbox one controllers all keep disconnecting since the latest update. Ive followed every step on tech support including replacing my controller. The new controller still has the same issue....
  4. Xbox Controller for Windows 10 keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller for Windows 10 keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes: Hello everybody, I recently bought a new Xbox Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. While playing some games I dicovered that my controller seems to disconnect very regulary every 10...
  5. Xbox One X controller disconnection problems concerning the internet and profile assignment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X controller disconnection problems concerning the internet and profile assignment: List of things in how they happen: Internet goes down for a moment maybe 5 - 10 minutes or so during the day sometimes. When the internet goes out the console struggles and chugs from what I...
  6. [Solved] Xbox controllers disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Solved] Xbox controllers disconnecting: Hi, I've got some problems with my controllers: they disconnect 1 second after being wired for one, and 10 seconds for the other, and then impossible to make them work again unless I reboot my...
  7. Disconnecting Controller Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnecting Controller Xbox One: I am running a Xbox One Day One Addition and my controller continues to disconnect randomly which can be a huge pain during an online match as we can all imagine. Recently not only is my...
  8. Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio: Every time i try to play my xbox i have audio issues with hearing crackling noises and the audio disconnecting all together for a second or less at a time. my controller will also lose connection...
  9. Xbox One controller random disconnect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller random disconnect: So i have a windows 10 desktop and a wireless xbox one controller. I connect the controller through Bluetooth and it works great until it randomly disconnects both breaking the Bluetooth...
  10. xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC: Hello, I have windows 10 with a microsoft xbox 360 wireless receiver and xbox 360 controller. The usb ports on my desktop works fine and the controller has over half battery left yet it has been...