Controller disconnects every shut down and must be re paired

Discus and support Controller disconnects every shut down and must be re paired in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a factory reset for the elite 2 controller? With the new series x it keeps in pairing an I am trying to figure out If it is from the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nuggsfan23, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Nuggsfan23
    Nuggsfan23 Guest

Is there a factory reset for the elite 2 controller? With the new series x it keeps in pairing an I am trying to figure out If it is from the console or from the controller

:)

Nuggsfan23, Nov 22, 2020
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

слетает сопряжение геймпада xbox one lost pairing gamepad xbox one

When you plug the controller in with USB it erases the last pairing done with wireless and bluetooth syncing with the controller.

This is intended activity and you must re-sync the controller once you are done with connecting with the USB cable.
  3. unammusic Win User

Xbox Series X - No Controllers Connecting + Fix

Hi,

I have this every single time I connect my Headset. I can exactly reproduce the issue.

If Headset is connected and I turn if the console, the console will turn on again and controller can not be paired anymore, no matter how often I try to connect/sync it.

I HAVE to completely shutdown the Xbox by holding down the power button and just then it's possible again to re-sync the controller. It somehow gets out of sync when I shut down the console while headset is connected. (Steelseries Arctis 9x)

It's obiuosly a bug which I can reproduce every single time. How can I report this?

Thanks
  4. GrainedWings543 Win User

Cannot turn off vibration on a Bluetooth Xbox controller

Hello PilotAbileen27!

I followed the steps as you wrote, exept from saving the profile after unticking the Turn on vibration box, because I cannot find how to save. I choose Slot 1, my controller does not vibrate while connected via usb. But I cannot connect via bluetooth
    unless I make the pc forget the controller and then re-pair. This happens every time xbox accessories is started. After re-pairing bluetooth works without problem but the controller vibrates.

The no scroll down issue on 1366x768 resolution:
  5. stevenicks Win User

Xbox one disconnects my controller

I have had same issue a few times and quite a lot last night when playing Mad Max joy pad would disconnect and then I would have Re-log in the pad with my user account but not re-pair it with the console it's self so it's not a fault staying paired with
    the pad and console as such.

so it could be one of 2 things ?

1. someone close by using an device that interferes with the controllers wireless signal causing it to be lose connection ?

2. Xbox Live Game Issues causing me to re-log in the controller ?
  6. JustinHanagan Win User

XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB

I have the same issue on every PC I've tried.

Once connected once via USB, the controller will not connect via bluetooth ever again.

The only way is to to remove the device and re-pair the controller over bluetooth
    EVERY time.

This issue is only with the Xbox controller, PS4 and others I've tried can re connect fine.
Thema:

1. Controller disconnects every shut down and must be re paired - Similar Threads - Controller disconnects every

2. Xbox Controller for Windows 10 keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller for Windows 10 keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes: Hello everybody, I recently bought a new Xbox Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. While playing some games I dicovered that my controller seems to disconnect very regulary every 10...
  3. Brand new controller keeps disconnecting every ten seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new controller keeps disconnecting every ten seconds: Okay I have an Xbox one S battlefield 1 edition and as of recently my controller started to lose its connection continuously every ten seconds, so I tried 5 different brands of batteries, tried...
  4. Every time I start HW2, says "controller disconnected"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time I start HW2, says "controller disconnected": Only with HW2 (XB1), when I start the game, in the upper right corner is a box says: "WARNING Your controller has been disconnected". I then have to hit the Xbox menu button, turn off the...
  5. Controllers are disconnecting every time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers are disconnecting every time: Hi, I got following problem: Bought a Xbox one edition on release and all of my 4 controllers were always disconnecting every time (sometimes every 10 sec.). Usually it helped when I was 1 meter...
  6. Xbox One controller disconnects every time the console is turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller disconnects every time the console is turned off: My controllers disconnect and will not sync every time I turn the console off. I have gone through all of the usual troubleshooting steps and the problem still persists. I have tried updating my...
  7. Controller disconnects every few minutes even with new batteries. Started after controller ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects every few minutes even with new batteries. Started after controller ...: Any ideas? How do I go about replacing the controller if there is no fix I can apply? b5741631-bf80-404b-866a-ab6087515cd0
  8. Xbox One controller continues to disconnect. I have tried every possible way to troubleshoot ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller continues to disconnect. I have tried every possible way to troubleshoot ...: I have tried every possible way to troubleshoot and fix. I have tried different controllers and I have just bought another brand new controller.I have factory resetted and power cycled and all. I...
  9. My controller disconnects every time I try to plug in the Lego Dimensions game pad.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller disconnects every time I try to plug in the Lego Dimensions game pad.: I got the Lego game for my daughter and I to play together. I connected a second controller, which required an update. After the update I put the disc in and started the installation process. When...
  10. Controller Xbox 360 disconnect every time in game (under garantee)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Xbox 360 disconnect every time in game (under garantee): i bought a xbox360 controller in march 2016 and i have someproblems with. in game, it's disconnected every time. it's garanteed 1 years and i want to know what can i do to have a new controller...