Controller doesn't sync, No Audio, and No Video

Discus and support Controller doesn't sync, No Audio, and No Video in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One day I just turned my xbox on as I had countless times, but after turning it on, it never boot up (I'm using an xbox 360). Also my controllers don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rabid Ambition, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Controller doesn't sync, No Audio, and No Video

One day I just turned my xbox on as I had countless times, but after turning it on, it never boot up (I'm using an xbox 360). Also my controllers don't sync up with my console. I can turn the console on with my controllers but they don't sync up after that.
    On top of this the xbox doesn't send any audio or video to my tv (I have tried a different HDMI cable. Any help is greatly appreciated!

:)

Rabid Ambition, Aug 14, 2014
  2. 360 S froze during installation of system update.

"Upon restarting, I have no audio or video, no controller sync, wireless or wired."

So no, I cannot access the dash.

But, thanks for your time.

IV Letter Word, Aug 14, 2014
  3. thethirdhalf
    thethirdhalf Guest
    Windows 8.1 XBox Video Metro App video/audio sync/lag issue

I reverted to Windows 8. The Xbox Video works fine. The video no longer lags and is out of sync with the audio. So Windows 8.1 broke something.

thethirdhalf, Aug 14, 2014
  4. Controller doesn't sync, No Audio, and No Video

DangerousBard, Aug 15, 2014
  5. IV Letter Word Win User

360 S froze during installation of system update.

"Upon restarting, I have no audio or video, no controller sync, wireless or wired."

So no, I cannot access the dash.

But, thanks for your time.
  6. FleeingBard9892 Win User

Getting analog audio and HDMI at the same time?

Whoever says that HDMI audio is superior to Toslink must think that Mcdonalds is fine dining. HDMi lags and is not recommended for proper video audio sync. Fiber is far superior and will always be faster then a copper connection. Certain games like Rocksmith
    recommend using only toslink audio as HDMI is too slow to sync to the video.
  7. deebo95 Win User

Audio and video are not synced

Anybody have a solution to this? Still very annoying and I don't know how to fix it..
  8. GaryHamden Win User

If possible use optical cable out so far i have had no issues with sound
  9. ThomasTeknipp Win User

Having the same issue... wish someone had an idea on what to do
Thema:

Controller doesn't sync, No Audio, and No Video

1. Controller doesn't sync, No Audio, and No Video - Similar Threads - Controller doesn't sync

2. Game Bar doesn't open when pressing 360 controller Home button

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar doesn't open when pressing 360 controller Home button: The Game Bar does open when I press Win + G but it doesn't open when I press the Home button on my Xbox 360 wireless controller. I have that option checked in both the Game Bar settings and the...
  3. Xbox One Controller doesn't work with AMD USB Host Controller after firmware update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller doesn't work with AMD USB Host Controller after firmware update: Hi! After updating firmware from 3.* to 4.8.1923 the Xbox One Controller have stopped working with a USB 2.0 host controller provided by an old AMD SB700 / SP5100 chipset. The "X" logo doesn't...
  4. Xbox One Controller Doesn't Connect via Bluetooth to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Doesn't Connect via Bluetooth to Windows 10 PC: I have been using my Xbox One controller for gaming on my PC via Bluetooth, however now (post-update) it appears at first just "Input" then after a few seconds it says Xbox Wireless Controller. I...
  5. Left analog on controller doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left analog on controller doesn't work.: My left analog stick will not register being pushed up on my controller. I went to support to ask for a replacement per their warranty policy and they ended my warranty early. It is very close but...
  6. guys, i need some help asap, my controller doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    guys, i need some help asap, my controller doesn't work: hey guys, i tried the xbox streaming on my phone, so i connected the controller to my phone with Bluetooth and it worked fine, but after that i reconnected the controller to my xbox with a USB...
  7. Controle do Xbox One sincroniza mais não funciona (Xbox One Control Syncs But Doesn't Work)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle do Xbox One sincroniza mais não funciona (Xbox One Control Syncs But Doesn't Work): Fala galera... Estou com um probleminha, não sei se é no Xbox One ou no Controle. Tipo, do nada o meu controle para de funcionar, tipo ele continua aparentemente sincronizado (com a luz acesa)...
  8. MY XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WON'T SYNC AFTER A CONTROLLER UPDATE (NOT A XBOX UPDATE), IT DOESN'T...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WON'T SYNC AFTER A CONTROLLER UPDATE (NOT A XBOX UPDATE), IT DOESN'T...: Hi there! I'm a little mad today, because I tried to use my headphones by plugging them in the controller itself. They didn't worked and that made a pop up on my screen about a controller update....
  9. One Xbox One S Controller syncs on wireless adaptor but another doesn't

in XBoX on Windows
    One Xbox One S Controller syncs on wireless adaptor but another doesn't: Hello, So I recently bought another controller for my PC so my friends and I can have two player games. My Xbox One controller that came with my Wireless adaptor works flawlessly. However,...
  10. Controllers doesn't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers doesn't sync: Hi, i have a xbox one with 3 controllers and everything used to work fine. After conecting my harmony hub to control the xbox, all the three controllers doesn't sync with the console anymore. And...