Controller doesn't sync, No Audio, and No Video

Discus and support Controller doesn't sync, No Audio, and No Video in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; One day I just turned my xbox on as I had countless times, but after turning it on, it never boot up (I'm using an xbox 360). Also my controllers don't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rabid Ambition, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Controller doesn't sync, No Audio, and No Video

One day I just turned my xbox on as I had countless times, but after turning it on, it never boot up (I'm using an xbox 360). Also my controllers don't sync up with my console. I can turn the console on with my controllers but they don't sync up after that.
    On top of this the xbox doesn't send any audio or video to my tv (I have tried a different HDMI cable. Any help is greatly appreciated!

:)

Rabid Ambition, Aug 14, 2014
  2. 360 S froze during installation of system update.

"Upon restarting, I have no audio or video, no controller sync, wireless or wired."

So no, I cannot access the dash.

But, thanks for your time.

IV Letter Word, Aug 14, 2014
  3. thethirdhalf
    thethirdhalf Guest
    Windows 8.1 XBox Video Metro App video/audio sync/lag issue

I reverted to Windows 8. The Xbox Video works fine. The video no longer lags and is out of sync with the audio. So Windows 8.1 broke something.

thethirdhalf, Aug 14, 2014
  4. Controller doesn't sync, No Audio, and No Video

DangerousBard, Aug 15, 2014
Thema:

Controller doesn't sync, No Audio, and No Video

1. Controller doesn't sync, No Audio, and No Video - Similar Threads - Controller doesn't sync

2. Controle do Xbox One sincroniza mais não funciona (Xbox One Control Syncs But Doesn't Work)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle do Xbox One sincroniza mais não funciona (Xbox One Control Syncs But Doesn't Work): Fala galera... Estou com um probleminha, não sei se é no Xbox One ou no Controle. Tipo, do nada o meu controle para de funcionar, tipo ele continua aparentemente sincronizado (com a luz acesa)...
  3. Button on my Xbox One controller doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button on my Xbox One controller doesn't work: Hi, I just got my Xbox One S All Digital and there is a problem with the controller. The « back buton » doesn't work. I would like Micorsoft to replace it without having to send back my...
  4. After pairing controller via bluetooth with my Mac it doesn't pair anymore with my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    After pairing controller via bluetooth with my Mac it doesn't pair anymore with my Xbox: This is a really strange thing. After pairing controller via bluetooth with my Mac, when I'm going to re-sync it with my Xbox it doesn't work anymore. The only way to let it work was to keep the...
  5. Goat Simulator - Controller doesn't work, no co-op.

in XBoX on Windows
    Goat Simulator - Controller doesn't work, no co-op.: Downloaded goat simulator for the xbox beta app. It doesn't recognize any controllers (which work fine with other games in the xbox beta app), which means I can't play local coop because it...
  6. MY XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WON'T SYNC AFTER A CONTROLLER UPDATE (NOT A XBOX UPDATE), IT DOESN'T...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WON'T SYNC AFTER A CONTROLLER UPDATE (NOT A XBOX UPDATE), IT DOESN'T...: Hi there! I'm a little mad today, because I tried to use my headphones by plugging them in the controller itself. They didn't worked and that made a pop up on my screen about a controller update....
  7. Xbox controller doesn't move as I want

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller doesn't move as I want: Hi, this is Jaehwi I play Forza and FIFA using the Xbox controller. Recently the left stick of my controller tries to stay 'up' even without input. Because of this effect, the players kept...
  8. Xbox one controller doesn't turn on after driver update error from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller doesn't turn on after driver update error from PC: Info before I get started: I'm on windows 10 64-bit and I do NOT have an xbox one console. I tried to update the firmware on my controller through the xbox accessories app, but the process froze...
  9. One Xbox One S Controller syncs on wireless adaptor but another doesn't

in XBoX on Windows
    One Xbox One S Controller syncs on wireless adaptor but another doesn't: Hello, So I recently bought another controller for my PC so my friends and I can have two player games. My Xbox One controller that came with my Wireless adaptor works flawlessly. However,...
  10. Controllers doesn't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers doesn't sync: Hi, i have a xbox one with 3 controllers and everything used to work fine. After conecting my harmony hub to control the xbox, all the three controllers doesn't sync with the console anymore. And...