Controller doesn't work but only with gamepass pc games.

Discus and support Controller doesn't work but only with gamepass pc games. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been looking for a solution to be able to play gamepass pc games wirelessly with the series x/s controller and or Xbox s controller. In total, i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TonyP96, Jan 17, 2021.

1. TonyP96
    TonyP96 Guest

I've been looking for a solution to be able to play gamepass pc games wirelessly with the series x/s controller and or Xbox s controller. In total, i tried 5 controllers with Bluetooth support. The problem is while using games from the game pass specifically
    state of decay 2 and doom and to a lesser extent, Minecraft dungeons. the controller randomly starts blinking to sync. In the case of Doom, it has to sync almost every time i enter a new input. I've tried preparing, power cycling, and updating the controller
    using both a console and pc app. Some recommend closing steam and that didn't work neither does removing all my other accessories. The only way to play games in an enjoyable way is to use a USB cord to be tethered to my computer. Once again this only occurs
    with game pass/ Microsoft games. If i have the game on steam or the epic store it works. For example, Enter the Gungeon works without connection issues on steam. I've been seeing things like controller API and frameworks but don't understand how that should
    impact my controllers since it's all under the Microsoft banner. If I'm stuck with using the cord to play that's cool but it would be nice to know the controller Bluetooth connectivity issue is being addressed. Oh, I want to add that the controllers work on
    mobile cloud gaming as well.

:)

TonyP96, Jan 17, 2021
  2. [Farscape] Win User

3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion

their is four tiers.

Gold (console online only)

Gamepass (does not include online just access to gamepass games)

Gamepass PC (for PC gamepass games only)

Ultimate Gamepass (Includes Gold, Gamepass for console and Gamepass for PC and Xcloud)
  3. Lolusc0 Win User

Gamepass PC vs Xbox

The PC gamepass are new, so, they are adding games, but, the PC gamepass have some games that xbox doesn't have.
  4. Zenosos Win User

Game Pass PC share with family members

Gamepass Share only works on Xbox, there is no way to share PC game pass
  5. julosjc Win User

Xbox Live Subsription

Hi There,

Xbox gold is for console users only, not required for PC. You will need game pass ultimate or gamepass pc to play gamepass games on PC.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

The only reason to get the Ultimate Gamepass is for the PC games. If you play on Xbox and PC then the Ultimate Gamepass is worth it.
Thema:

1. Controller doesn't work but only with gamepass pc games. - Similar Threads - Controller doesn't gamepass

2. Forza Horizon 4 doesn't reed my controller | Xbox Serie S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 doesn't reed my controller | Xbox Serie S: Hi, I bought my xbox a couple of days ago and immediatly installed forza horizon 4. The game starts normally, but when I'm in the main menù of the game I cant do anything because it tells me the...
  3. Xbox controller doesn't work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller doesn't work anymore: Hey everyone. My controller just decided not to work anymore. The buttons won't respond or anything. It wont sync. I use a usb cable and it connects but no button responds. What can I do to fix...
  4. Xbox one controller doesn't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller doesn't connect: Okay so my controller will randomly disconnect from my xbox one x and will not reconnect once it does so. A wired connection doesn't work, and when I click the sync button on the Xbox it does not...
  5. X|S controller sometimes loses connection, but light stays absolutely lit, doesn't blink!...

in XboX Insiders
    X|S controller sometimes loses connection, but light stays absolutely lit, doesn't blink!...: I'm worried because it's three months warranty are near the end and I know losing synchronization is a known issue, but I think it's when it deliberately starts to blink it's light. Recently my...
  6. Series X Dashboard black and controller doesn't respond (only Xbox button)

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Dashboard black and controller doesn't respond (only Xbox button): Had it happen to me twice. Working just fine. I go to sleep. Next morning when turning on Xbox the screen stays black. Only the Xbox button on the controller works, but I cannot select any option...
  7. CONTROL on PC doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    CONTROL on PC doesn't work: hello my first time playing the this game but after 2-3 min i get this Message [img] c7e8a2b8-a17b-4490-876b-4f86a7bdcaf2
  8. Wireless controller is connected to Xbox One, but it doesn't have effect on the TV.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless controller is connected to Xbox One, but it doesn't have effect on the TV.: I ordered a brand new Xbox wireless controller from the Microsoft site itself yesterday and it came today. I lost my old one and haven't played on Xbox One since (1-2 years). The sensors for my...
  9. Calibrating my Xbox Controller doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Calibrating my Xbox Controller doesn't work.: Guys, I have an xbox 360 controller just repaired but the right stick isn't centered. When i calibrate it with the windows built in tool.. it doesn't change anything.. it always comes back to...
  10. Xbox Elite controller thumbstick doesn't work right

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller thumbstick doesn't work right: My xbox Elite controller series 1 has a small problem. When I pull the thumbstick to one direction and drop it, it makes a slight move to oposite direction. For example, if I pull the thumbstick...