controller double scroll

Discus and support controller double scroll in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I move my controller up, down, left or right i moves twice how do i fix it. ccd5ee87-1652-4c4d-b028-cb51435e2b7e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KaceChristensen, Oct 15, 2019.

1. controller double scroll

when I move my controller up, down, left or right i moves twice how do i fix it.

:)

KaceChristensen, Oct 15, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

controller double scroll

3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

controller double scroll

Try remake the Calibrate of Your Controller in Settings > Kinect & Devices > Controller (Some Like That)
  4. smokin dizmo Win User

controller double scroll

I had an issue where my controller would double and wouldn't let me go to the home screen, It turned out that my RB button was stuck in after one of my kids had been playing xbox, might not be what's up with your but just check to see.
  5. onyxishere Win User

My Porsche-Pack is gone.

Make sure you double check to see if it's installed. Highlight the game from the Home screen and press the start button on the controller then select manage game. From there go through the install list. If it's not there then scroll down to ready to install
    to install it to the console.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Not resived sea of theives promo pack

Sorry to hear it. Can you please double check your Xbox Live messages to make sure the code was sent? You can check them by pressing the Guide button on your controller then scrolling right to Messages and then down to Xbox Live Messages
Thema:

controller double scroll

1. controller double scroll - Similar Threads - controller double scroll

2. Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver: So here's my problem When my Xbox One controller is connected via the PC Xbox one controller receiver, the ABXY buttons seem to bounce(double tap), and in Xbox home menu the d-pad double taps 99%...
  3. D-Pad do controle de Xbox One clicando duas vezes / Xbox One Controller D-Pad double...

in XBoX on Consoles
    D-Pad do controle de Xbox One clicando duas vezes / Xbox One Controller D-Pad double...: [BR] O lado esquerdo do D-Pad do meu controle de Xbox One está com um problema de duplo clique, por ex: eu aperto pra esquerda no menu Xbox e as vezes ele pula um espaço. Eu seguro pra esquerda...
  4. Xbox One controller double input on "A" button

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller double input on "A" button: Problem as stated above. Using on PC with a receiver(the dongle type thing) plugged into USB, not Bluetooth. At first I thought the "A" button was spoiled and bought a new controller. Same...
  5. My controller double clicks on Xbox home ONLY!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller double clicks on Xbox home ONLY!: I own the xbox one s and one day the xbox home wasnt working properly. Everhtime i am using the home menu, when i press down it goes down 2 or 3 times same thing for every button on the...
  6. Controller buttons double moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller buttons double moving: Hey guys, I apologise in advance if this is a question that has already been asked and answered. Im having some trouble when i navigate in the xbox menu m, youtube or other such apps with my...
  7. Xbox one controller D Pad sticking and double clicking issue, FIXED easy way

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller D Pad sticking and double clicking issue, FIXED easy way: so after looking through the internet trying to find a way to stop my d pad double clicking to no real avail, having downloaded the game controller tester from the store it became obvious my left...
  8. All controllers double input and left scroll on menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    All controllers double input and left scroll on menu: I suspect the issue i have is to do with my xbox rather than the controllers themselves as it occurs on 3 different controllers, one of which is brand new. I can use my Xbox one app to control my...
  9. Wireless Xbox one controller doubles all inputs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox one controller doubles all inputs: I have 6 Xbox One controllers, an Xbox One (X1) and an Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition (Xx). I updated my X1 OS version in mid-November (don't have that visible currently) and the Xx OS...
  10. windows 10 and xbox 360 double controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows 10 and xbox 360 double controller: hi, i've 2 wired controllers for xbox 360 and windows 10 doesn't support both when i play with 2 controllers concurrently. how can i use both?? c919fb75-411b-4540-9c01-1dfda4c8955c