Controller drift

Discus and support Controller drift in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do you fix controller drift on right analog stick febb461f-9eb6-4ec4-8443-2001a292d217 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by C0DE S1LVER, May 11, 2019.

1. C0DE S1LVER
    C0DE S1LVER Guest

Controller drift

How do you fix controller drift on right analog stick

:)

C0DE S1LVER, May 11, 2019
  2. darkist1 Win User

xbox gears 5 special controller

If your controllers drifting, rather get it replaced if its brand new.

Controller drift will ruin your games
  3. ruger280 Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
    Have my elite controller set up and still drifts. Can't do standard controller. Did notice they drift worse on any COD.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

my center point keeps shifting up when scoping in also when just running. sigle player and multiplay

Hey there.

Not quite understanding what you mean by centerpoint. Is the controller drifting up? For steps on drifting controllers, check out our

Xbox One Controller Troubleshooter
    . Unfortunately for drifting issues, the controller would need to be repaired or replaced depending on your warranty status.
  5. Anhur_XB Win User

What controller do you have?

Had two launch Xbox One controllers but they both died of stick drift.

Had an Elite contrtoller but that died of stick drift

Had 3 Hyperkin Duke X1 controllers but they all died of stick drift

Have an X1S controllers that is in the early stages of stick drift death, currently using that until I have to buy a new one.

On the bright side my 360 controllers from like 9+ years ago are still going strong! Never lost a single one of them.
  6. Elohmn Win User

M-COM planting issues

It's a "drifting" issue with the Controller. BF3 seems to be very overtly sensitive towards any Controller Drift. It might or might not show up in other Games but it sure does show fast in BF3.
Thema:

Controller drift

1. Controller drift - Similar Threads - Controller drift

2. Xbox One Elite Controller Left Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Left Stick Drift: My controller's left stick drifts horribly any time I try to stand still in games. Any ideas on how to fix this? bfba1023-5395-4897-8c07-0e1abbe4fedc
  3. Xbox One X Controller Drift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Controller Drift: Does anyone have a problem with the Xbox One X controller drifting? My Agent is walking on his own without me moving him with the Left thumb controller toggle! 16772f37-2f16-40ec-9614-3a40786726cc
  4. Xbox One X Controller Drift Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Controller Drift Issue: Hi, we purchased the Xbox One X about 10 months ago, and recently I’ve noticed that the xbox controller that came with the Xbox One X has this “drifting” issue where it moves (from what I’ve...
  5. Elite controller drift fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller drift fix: How best can i fix my elite controller drift stick 8d051624-371a-406c-85e1-95614a0502be
  6. Xbox controller stuck down but not drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller stuck down but not drifting: Hello, I am experiencing a problem with my xbox controller where it will be constantly stuck down. What’s hard is when I search up the problem, all I see is problems where the controller drifts...
  7. controller drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller drift: So my controller recently started having this problem and I wanted to know is there anyway to fix this, and if I get a new controller well that fix it because a friend of mine bought a new...
  8. Xbox One Controller Stick Drift - Not Mechanical

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Stick Drift - Not Mechanical: So I bought a new standard xbox controller in January, and it’s been giving me minor grief pretty much since day one. Sometimes I plug it in to charge, and random buttons won’t be responding....
  9. Very slight drifting in new controller, should I worry?

in XBoX on Windows
    Very slight drifting in new controller, should I worry?: Hi, I'm getting a bit tired of having to post questions here, as this is already the 4th controller I buy in 2 weeks, so I'll try to make it quick. I play in steam, when playing (at least in...
  10. Is there a way to solve the controller drifting?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to solve the controller drifting?: As the title says, I'm not sure if I used to correct word but my controller has been moving the left thumbsticks out of itself in game. Some games are worse than others. it's not too annoying I...