controller drift

Discus and support controller drift in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My controller was new and when it was on I move one time and it scrolled to fast and when I was playing a game it was keep drifting up and it was new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MalikC, May 17, 2021.

1. MalikC
    MalikC Guest

controller drift

My controller was new and when it was on I move one time and it scrolled to fast and when I was playing a game it was keep drifting up and it was new please help me.

:)

MalikC, May 17, 2021
  2. darkist1 Win User

xbox gears 5 special controller

If your controllers drifting, rather get it replaced if its brand new.

Controller drift will ruin your games
  3. ruger280 Win User

controller drift

That is strange. I've only ever had stick drift on my old 360 controllers. I don't know if the standard Xbox one controllers have it, but the Xbox Elite controller sticks can be adjusted to have dead zones to avoid drift. Check in the Xbox Accessories
    app if you can adjust it for normal controllers.
    Have my elite controller set up and still drifts. Can't do standard controller. Did notice they drift worse on any COD.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

my center point keeps shifting up when scoping in also when just running. sigle player and multiplay

Hey there.

Not quite understanding what you mean by centerpoint. Is the controller drifting up? For steps on drifting controllers, check out our

Xbox One Controller Troubleshooter
    . Unfortunately for drifting issues, the controller would need to be repaired or replaced depending on your warranty status.
  5. Albert X Win User

Controller left stick off-center

If the controller has a drifting issue then you will have to wait for the replacement. There really is no fix for drifting issues that I know of.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Why is the Quality of the Xbox Elite Version 2 controls bad?

they have turned into apple, they sell inferior cheap tack at a premium price.

I have seen loads and loads of posts about stick drift on a lot of new controllers, not just elite.

Best thing is i have three xbox one s controllers, all with drift on the left thumbstick, seems to be an issue when you click it in repeatedly for running in games it then gets drift very quickly. (mainly drifting up)

I bought a power A controller with two rear buttons and low and behold no drift even after three months of use.
Thema:

controller drift

1. controller drift - Similar Threads - controller drift

2. Third Controller with Stick-drift

in XBoX on Windows
    Third Controller with Stick-drift: Today, I received my new Controller von Microsoft since the other one (WHICH WAS BRAND NEW) had Stick-drift. Guess what, the new one has stick drift too. Im done with Microsoft and their Quality....
  3. Controller having bumper issues, something called "drifting"

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller having bumper issues, something called "drifting": Hey, I have about 2 months ago bought a new xbox controller for playing on my PC. It worked well for about 1 week ago, then the issues came. I was playing any game and my left bumper where I...
  4. Elite Controller S2 Thumbstick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller S2 Thumbstick Drift: I have started to experience thumb stick drift on my Elite 2 controller, on all games. My controller is 6 months old and only used by me (ie extremely well looked after). According to the...
  5. Controller drifting after firmware update - Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller drifting after firmware update - Series S: My controller L has been drifting up on main logon screen since the new auto firmware update. Unable to navigate beyond 1 block. Drifting doesn't happen while in game. Sometimes left trigger...
  6. Controller has random stick drift after sitting in a shelf for 2 weeks.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller has random stick drift after sitting in a shelf for 2 weeks.: Probably the wrong sub but recent posts got my attention on the subject. I've had a series x blue controller about 2 months now and it's spent the last 2 weeks on a shelf untouched because I hate...
  7. Controller joysticks broken and I also have drift

in XboX Insiders
    Controller joysticks broken and I also have drift: Whenever u press r3 or left thumbstick it makes no pop sound but the right one does and also there is some drift how do I fix these issuses submitted by /u/reallynotafaze [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Series X/S Controller Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X/S Controller Drift: Anyone else experiencing this? I’m going to use Destiny 2 as the example here as that’s the game I play the most (and therefore the game I notice the issues the most). Basically I’ll put my...
  9. Controller drift up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller drift up: I was wondering if theres anyway i can fix my sons controllers this is the 4th one i spend 100 dollars on these so i thought id try to fix them before buying another one im trying to get him to...
  10. Xbox Series S Controller Upward drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Controller Upward drifting: Hello I been having problems with my controller looking up all the time and the controller is new and I play games like destiny 2 and minecraft and it gets hard to move around when its like that....