Controller elite series 2 warranty

Discus and support Controller elite series 2 warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello, my elite series 2 controller warranty expires on september, can i buy the 3 year warranty still? when i bought it i didnt buy it because i didnt... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rsantosfit, Jan 28, 2021.

1. rsantosfit
    rsantosfit Guest

hello, my elite series 2 controller warranty expires on september, can i buy the 3 year warranty still? when i bought it i didnt buy it because i didnt know they were so flawed, now i sent mine to repair and they will exchange it, but im worried it stops working after my warranty expires.

if so, how do i do it?

:)

rsantosfit, Jan 28, 2021
  2. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

4. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Best xbox one controller?

I would recommend an Elite series 2 WITH A WARRANTY. The series 2 is a nice controller to own but has a history of breaking down at the worst times. If you get an extended warranty it will make the purchase worth it.
  5. The Deagnos Win User

Elite series 2 controller

My elite series 2 rb button doesnt work and i cant find a replacement button how do i fix this
    Microsoft knew the controllers were defective and still sold them as a good product. they wont do anything to fix your controller because its most like out of warranty thats why the warranty was so short. The whole elite series 2 was a scam

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/defective-xbox-series-2-elite-controller-and-class/2b11a3b7-d094-4073-97b7-da1dafba71ce
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
Thema:

1. Controller elite series 2 warranty - Similar Threads - Controller elite series

2. Xbox wireless Elite controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless Elite controller series 2: Hi my controller keeps running forward all the time and doesn't stop im trying to get it repaired or exchange and I'm finding it difficult to contact Xbox support to assk them anyone else have the...
  3. Xbox Elite controller series 1 official replacements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller series 1 official replacements: Hello, I was wondering if Microsoft offers replacement parts for sale for analogue sticks for the Xbox Elite controller (Series 1). I've tried searching for it but all I ever really find is...
  4. Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller Replacement: I have an Xbox Elite series 2 controller with a right bumper registering 2 clicks, and a slight drift on left stick. It is very good condition, and i consider myself lucky that it doesn’t have bad...
  5. Elite series 2 controller warrenty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller warrenty: I sent a elite series 2 controller for replacement for the third time and only this one time it has returned in a different box without the case for the controller, which I need to store the...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issue: Hello. I've tried connecting my Elite Series 2 controller via bluetooth and USB-C Cable to my computer and with both I've experienced the same issues. The issue is once a game starts none of the...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller RB BUTTON WONT RESPOND

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller RB BUTTON WONT RESPOND: The rb button on the controller wont respond at all out of nowhere. When I try to check the Xbox accessories app it shows my controller input to the left of the app and then asks me to connect my...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller no longer functions properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller no longer functions properly.: As the subject describes, my controller no longer functions when connected to a wire. I am unable to play when connected or even able to charge it. It would seem like the issue is coming from the...
  9. Paddle issue on XBox Elite Controller series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paddle issue on XBox Elite Controller series 2: On my XBox Elite Controller, one of the back paddles (P1 or P3) stopped "clicking". It doesn't register when I press it, and I can feel that the "clicking" is not working. Searching online, I...
  10. XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller: Hello all, I'm posting on here to try and figure out what the best course of action to take would be. Within the last week I received my long saved for, highly anticipated Elite Series 2...