Controller faulty? Analog stick stuck (Day One Edition Controller)

Discus and support Controller faulty? Analog stick stuck (Day One Edition Controller) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey ladies and gents, when I'm playing FIFA 14, and I press the left analog stick down, it doesnt return to its normal position, I have to pull it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MadGamer1988, Feb 15, 2014.

1. MadGamer1988
    MadGamer1988 Guest

Hey ladies and gents,

when I'm playing FIFA 14, and I press the left analog stick down, it doesnt return to its normal position, I have to pull it back up manually. I don't have this issue with my other controller by the way. Spoke to microsoft who said it might have
    debris inside, and suggested I put the hose from the Hoover on it, which I did, but it didn't help. Could a spring have gone on the controller. (If that's what the analog sticks are attached to of course)?

:)

MadGamer1988, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Controller analog sticks broken?

Yup! I also have a similar problem. My left analog stick is defective. It keeps looking up and down without me even touching the controller! It makes it literally IMPOSSIBLE to play any games that require the use of the left analog stick. I also have the
    Day One edition controller and am not interested in losing it to a ordinary replacement. I thought Microsoft tested these controllers NON-STOP like they showed in the videos! What happened!?

A Noble Legend, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Xbox One Controller Repair

My Day One controllers left analog stick is broken. I am thinking about sending it back. Would they give me another Day One controller in exchange or a standard controller? How long does it take them to ship me another one?

BearWithShades, Feb 15, 2014
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Updated and now I’m stuck on certain screens and can’t do anything

Have you tried using a different controller it sounds like your controllers left analog stick may be stuck going to the right.
  5. A Noble Legend Win User

Controller analog sticks broken?

Yup! I also have a similar problem. My left analog stick is defective. It keeps looking up and down without me even touching the controller! It makes it literally IMPOSSIBLE to play any games that require the use of the left analog stick. I also have the
    Day One edition controller and am not interested in losing it to a ordinary replacement. I thought Microsoft tested these controllers NON-STOP like they showed in the videos! What happened!?
  6. Zymesh-9448E794-85DD Win User

Xbox 360S cycles through content by itself

Might be a controller issue. Very used controllers tend to get the analog to stick a bit to one direction. Try to Roll both Analog sticks to sort of unstick and recenter the analog sticks. Or better yet replace the controller for a new one. Mine sometimes
    get stuck a bit to the right and my character looks to the right very very slowly.

In MW3 try to adjust the look sensitivity to the lowest possible setting. If then your character slowly looks upward to the sky then i guess the analog sticks need repair. Adjusting the sensitivity to a higher setting will make your character look up to
    the sky way faster than the lower sensitivity settings. This is a clear sign of old controllers that needs replacment. If ever your controller is still new then hopefully you can exchange it for a new one.
  7. ELES1234567890 Win User

Xbox controllers are the worst

Well i can say that my xbox one controller is perfect. I play everyday for the past 4 months and it is perfect like a new one. The xbox 360 controller it was crap. When i was playing to my friend mortal kombat one controller analog stick was stuck. From
    the playstation side now as a ps3,ps4 owner i am like OMG. I bought 10 ps3 controllers worse than 360. In the ps4 the analog stick was destroyed really it was destroyed. The plastic in the analog stick just dissapeared. That's why i sold ps4. I just dont want
    to buy 5000 controllers for the ps4. I CAN SAY THAT THE XB1 CONTROLLER IS THE BEST ONE OF ALL
  8. Flint SithLord Win User

Seriously microsoft this console is pathetic....

My left analog stick is looser than the right stick. I noticed that a couple of days ago. Figured it was because of COD. On my PS3 I went through 3 controllers with the left analog stick having issues. I had an issue with the controller on my 360 as well;
    left analog stick. So it might be an issue not sure. I'll probably just buy another controller when they come out in different colors and go from there with it unless it gets worse.
Thema:

1. Controller faulty? Analog stick stuck (Day One Edition Controller) - Similar Threads - Controller faulty Analog

2. XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?: I've got one of the launch controllers, the magnets to hold the sticks in are fine on the connection but rattle like mad when moving about, tested on a friends one and the balls of his sticks do...
  3. Faulty wired XBOX 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Faulty wired XBOX 360 controller: I have an issue with my wired XBOX 306 controller where it keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting and sometimes it doesn't connect at all. This is my third xbox controller, two of them I've...
  4. My replacement controller is faulty, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My replacement controller is faulty, what do I do?: I recently got back a replacement controller in the mail since my last one started having stick drifting problems, as basically every other controller I've had met the same fate. Paid about $20...
  5. Faulty Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Controller: Hi, can anyone help as ive been going round in circles. I bought my son a controller for Christmas just gone (2018) it stopped working with batteries so we tried using the cable. However when we...
  6. Faulty Xbox One Controller.... please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Xbox One Controller.... please help: I bought an Xbox One controller from Smyths Toys last year and the his Turtle Bay headphones didn't work with it. I took it back to the store and they replaced it immediately. The headphones...
  7. Faulty left stick on Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty left stick on Xbox one controller: Hi all, So recently I noticed a weird issue with the left analogue stick on my xbox one controller. Sometimes, on a game like overwatch, (where movement speed coresponds to how far the left stick...
  8. Faulty Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Controller: I bought an Xbox Console and Controller from an online shop and now find that one of the buttons on the controller isn't working. The company say that their returns window is closed but I can get...
  9. Xbox one controller left analog faulty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller left analog faulty.: So i've had my xbox one for about 3-4 month, recently my left analog stick has started to be very faulty. When i move the left analog stick up or down it continues to go in that direction for a...
  10. Xbox One Controller - Analog Stick Faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller - Analog Stick Faulty: My Day One edition controller left analog stick started to click and pop when used playing FIFA 14. It gradually got worse until I contacted support and sent it off for repair (at my expense I...