Controller Faulty

Discus and support Controller Faulty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I have an Xbox one Still in warranty I cant log a repair on a faulty controller Does anyone have a contact number in SA to phone for assistance... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WarrenLiebenberg, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Controller Faulty

Hi

I have an Xbox one Still in warranty I cant log a repair on a faulty controller

Does anyone have a contact number in SA to phone for assistance

:)

WarrenLiebenberg, Oct 7, 2019
  2. CQQT Win User

3.5 mm headset jack not working

I believe this is either faulty controllers or maybe a faulty headset?
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Faulty Controller

Hi,

It won't be covered by warranty. Retailers and Microsoft only give 90 day warranty on controllers. The reason being that unlike the console which typically stays in one place and isn't moved, controllers can - if a user doesn't take extra care - take a
    huge amount of punishment, like being dropped from great heights, throw up against a wall in rage (believe me, this happens a lot with some people), or just general heavy handedness.

Therefore they are only covered for three months. How does the retailer or Microsoft for that matter know how good or bad you maintain your controllers?

My advice is to buy a new one. And if your handy with fixing electronics, try a DIY repair yourself, there are loads of videos about this on YouTube.
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Faulty controller

5. {Parity} Win User

Controller faulty

Try performing a hard reset on the console EXACTLY like this.

Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it is back up and operational test
    the results. If that doesn't work you may need to purchase a new controller.

Good Luck!!
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Faulty Controller

Sorry you're having this problem with your controller Blaze.Hopefully you can get this fix and you get to speak to someone about this problem.
Thema:

Controller Faulty

1. Controller Faulty - Similar Threads - Controller Faulty

2. XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?: I've got one of the launch controllers, the magnets to hold the sticks in are fine on the connection but rattle like mad when moving about, tested on a friends one and the balls of his sticks do...
  3. Faulty wired XBOX 360 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Faulty wired XBOX 360 controller: I have an issue with my wired XBOX 306 controller where it keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting and sometimes it doesn't connect at all. This is my third xbox controller, two of them I've...
  4. My replacement controller is faulty, what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My replacement controller is faulty, what do I do?: I recently got back a replacement controller in the mail since my last one started having stick drifting problems, as basically every other controller I've had met the same fate. Paid about $20...
  5. Faulty Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Controller: Hi, can anyone help as ive been going round in circles. I bought my son a controller for Christmas just gone (2018) it stopped working with batteries so we tried using the cable. However when we...
  6. Faulty Xbox One Controller.... please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Xbox One Controller.... please help: I bought an Xbox One controller from Smyths Toys last year and the his Turtle Bay headphones didn't work with it. I took it back to the store and they replaced it immediately. The headphones...
  7. Faulty left stick on Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty left stick on Xbox one controller: Hi all, So recently I noticed a weird issue with the left analogue stick on my xbox one controller. Sometimes, on a game like overwatch, (where movement speed coresponds to how far the left stick...
  8. Faulty Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Controller: I bought an Xbox Console and Controller from an online shop and now find that one of the buttons on the controller isn't working. The company say that their returns window is closed but I can get...
  9. Faulty Xbox controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Xbox controller.: I recently bought the Xbox one S and after a while found that the controller keeps on disconnecting from the console (while it's still on), I have to reboot the console a few times for it to...
  10. Faulty xbox one controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty xbox one controllers: I purchased two xboxes for my sons at christmas, one bundle was a two controller, one a single controller + games. All three controllers headset and chat facility have stopped working.. I have...