Controller Firmware Update FAIL - will no longer sync - not even by plugging in via USB.

Discus and support Controller Firmware Update FAIL - will no longer sync - not even by plugging in via USB. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; (Beta Ring) This is with my controller that came with my Xbox One X. Ever since updating the firmware, it will no longer connect in any way to my XB1X,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RockinYankee, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Controller Firmware Update FAIL - will no longer sync - not even by plugging in via USB.

(Beta Ring) This is with my controller that came with my Xbox One X. Ever since updating the firmware, it will no longer connect in any way to my XB1X, wont sync, wont connect with a USB cable. What do I do here? Please help!

submitted by /u/RockinYankee
    [link] [comments]

/u/RockinYankee, Oct 11, 2021
  2. Drizzle 084 Win User

Xbox Controller Disconnecting

Plug your controller in via micro USB and check for firmware update.
  3. Noakespg Win User

Not receiving adapter/controller update--incompatible headset?

I have this same issue and it IS a problem. I manually updated my firmware for each of my controllers BEFORE getting by XO Seven. Now whenever I plug in the headset it prompts me to update firmware (although the sound is already working). When I try and
    update it fails without giving an error, then my controller will no longer sync.

This is incredibly annoying and I hope that MS either fix the console's firmware to stop asking me to update or release another firmware update for the controller which fixes the syncing issue.
  4. Drizzle 084 Win User

Xbox One Controller unsyncing

Plug your controller into the Xbox via Micro USB. Then go to settings, devices and do a firmware update on your controller.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one won’t unmute

It is also worth connecting the controller via a micro USB to the console and going to settings>kinect & devices>devices & accessories and selecting the controller and checking for a firmware update, with the headset plugged into the controller.
  6. Padre784 Win User

Controller Issues: Possible update or repair needed

it's a firmware issue, Plug the controller in via USB and open settings, go to system and select "update controller". there's still a few niggles but it sorts most of the headset issues out.

It does not disconnect while it's wired as it works like any other USB controller and does not use the wifi connection. been playing with my controller plugged in and no batteries for days now :)
Thema:

Controller Firmware Update FAIL - will no longer sync - not even by plugging in via USB.

1. Controller Firmware Update FAIL - will no longer sync - not even by plugging in via USB. - Similar Threads - Controller Firmware Update

2. The New Beta Controller firmware: 5.11.3115 update is causing input acceleration issues

in XboX Insiders
    The New Beta Controller firmware: 5.11.3115 update is causing input acceleration issues: For what ever reason the new beta ring firmware 5.11.3115.0 is causing me a lot of problems, whenever load into a game or match the stick acceleration is wild fast, it’s maybe 2-3 times faster...
  3. Stick drift after controller firmware update?

in XboX Insiders
    Stick drift after controller firmware update?: Does anyone know if you can re-install a firmware update on a controller? I feel like I'm getting stick drift on all three of my newer controllers over the last month while playing Apex Legends...
  4. Availability of newer Xbox controller firmware for update with PC, not Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Availability of newer Xbox controller firmware for update with PC, not Xbox console: There is any way I could get the newest firmware for my Xbox controller over PC, not over Xbox console? I have just the controllers and I want to get the firmware to use BLE. It would be useful...
  5. Xbox One X controller firmware update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X controller firmware update: I can’t seem to get the new controller firmware update with double tap Bluetooth switching. I’m part of the delta ring, I don’t have any os updates or controller updates showing up submitted by...
  6. No firmware update available for Elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    No firmware update available for Elite series 2 controller?: I'm in the beta flight ring for xbox insiders and the latest beta release notes say that the new firmware update ( DLI technology for Elite series 2 controllers ) is "available today". My console...
  7. Elite S2 controller firmware update from yesterday (beta/delta) missing?

in XboX Insiders
    Elite S2 controller firmware update from yesterday (beta/delta) missing?: I'm in the Delta ring and got the update for my regular Series controller (now version 5.11.3115.0) but nothing for the Elite S2 (4.8.1908.0). I've seen others from the alpha ring post that there...
  8. After firmware update on One S controller and Elite 2 controller

in XboX Insiders
    After firmware update on One S controller and Elite 2 controller: Windows 10's Xbox Accessories never detects my controllers ever again. They still work, but Accessories cannot detect them for configuration. Both Wireless(using adapter, not Bluetooth) and Wired...
  9. Xbox Controller Firmware Update Rolling Out to Insiders Starting Today

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Firmware Update Rolling Out to Insiders Starting Today: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...: Hello. I have an Xbox One Controller that I use for my computer. The Controller has the latest firmware update for use with the Xbox One Chatpad. If I want to use the Xbox One Stereo Headset...