Controller goes out, Internet lag follows

Discus and support Controller goes out, Internet lag follows in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am not an english speaking person so i apologize for my language. So heres the problem: I am playing on my Xbox one with Mouse and keyboard... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by X3tmcom, Dec 23, 2018.

1. X3tmcom
    X3tmcom Guest

Hello,

I am not an english speaking person so i apologize for my language.

So heres the problem: I am playing on my Xbox one with Mouse and keyboard so i dont Need it for playing but i Need it for the headphones jack and Everytime my Controller goes out because i didnt touch it in a while my whole Xbox laggs and my Ping goes up
    to 1000. Same when i unplug my Headset or when i turn my Controller back on . I already did a hard reset; all cables unplugged, 10 sec powerbutton . Please .

:)

X3tmcom, Dec 23, 2018
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello X3tmcom,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I'm sorry to hear about this issue, it definitely sounds odd. There isn't any direct Troubleshooting for this issue, but you may want to consider resetting your OS on the Xbox one.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    7. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

Aside from that, as a temporary fix, you can try having your controller connected via USB so that it doesn't turn off during gameplay.

Let us know the results!
  3. X3tmcom Win User

Thank you very much it worked :)
  4. smileskybird Win User

Death of the gaming console?

Unfortunately it's mostly out of the following peoples control.

- yourself

- your ISP

- Microsoft and their XBL servers switchboard. You CAN'T do anything online if and when XBL goes down. As EVERYTHING goes through XBL.

- The Internet Infrastructure

- The millions of other people using the Internet Infrastructure worldwide.
  5. Natetendo83 Win User

People that our upset with the always online rumor

If your internet goes out just once that one time too many. We don't have control over service outages from our ISPs, and no ISP is immune to a service outage. Even Xbox Live goes down from time to time. It's a terrible idea to punish honest, paying customers,
    for something out of their control. If "always online" means that it's always connecting and doing your downloads or interacting, but doesn't restrict you if the internet goes out...fine. But if my Internet goes out and that causes your Xbox to turn into a
    glorified paper weight I'll happily give my money to Sony or Nintendo.
  6. Daniel6591 Win User

First Image From Bungie's New Project!!!!

The online only thing kind of worries me to be honest. So if my internet goes down, i won't be able to play the game? If my internet sucks, i am going to have to put up with lag?
Thema:

1. Controller goes out, Internet lag follows - Similar Threads - Controller goes Internet

2. Xbox game sharing does not goes well with MS family and parental control features.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game sharing does not goes well with MS family and parental control features.: When I purchased a game or subscription (xbox live), my whole family could play with those, worked like a charm. Issues raised when we step to the next level and bought a second xbox. I expected...
  3. Vizio: As I am watching TV the screen goes dim, but only after the controller turns off.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Vizio: As I am watching TV the screen goes dim, but only after the controller turns off.: Vizio (Routers): As I am watching TV the screen goes dim, but only after the controller turns off. it's like my TV goes into sleep mode as I'm watching it. If the controller stays on or is turned...
  4. watching Netflix screen goes a bit dark and then half the screen gets the controller picture ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    watching Netflix screen goes a bit dark and then half the screen gets the controller picture ...: So just started happening a week ago, while watching Netflix about 10 mins in or so, the screen gets dark, Netflix still running in the background, then after a few seconds the right hand side of...
  5. the control goes off during the update and does not turn on the battery at 100% or connected ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    the control goes off during the update and does not turn on the battery at 100% or connected ...: the control goes off during the update and does not turn on the battery at 100% or connected usb and can replace batteries and neither 54f44f0a-5d91-499e-a63b-8ae120d5703d
  6. Audio always goes out through the control and through HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio always goes out through the control and through HDMI: Please I have a headset ( tritton katana HD ) This headset receives 7.1 audio via HDMI and sends over wi-fi. The problem is that it does not matter which setting I select (and I have the new...
  7. Xbox 360 controller goes off alone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller goes off alone: Hello, I have my xbox 360 controller connected to the computer and I turn it on and off, it lasts 3 seconds on, and it probe with new batteries and the same happens, HELP !!!...
  8. XBOX One Controller for Windows Works Until It Goes Into 1st Sleep

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Controller for Windows Works Until It Goes Into 1st Sleep: Hey Guys - I recently purchased an Oculus Rift which came with a wireless XBox One controller for Windows. I currently have the wireless dongle connected via USB and am using it in Windows 10...
  9. My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and ...: My right stick on my controller tht is to aim and look goes up and it won let me look down and I end up stareing in the sky well depends on what im playing how do I fix it with out takinging it...
  10. Xbox One Controller Left Stick always goes up when i'm not touching it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Left Stick always goes up when i'm not touching it.: I bought my Xbox One in April. This problem developed slowly over the last few months. The left stick occasionally would register input without me touching it, now it is to the point where it is...