controller help

Discus and support controller help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im trying to play nba 2k22 and my controller settings arent normal. im not sure how to fix this. i cant shoot with x like i normally would. can anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DXG GANG����✅������Check, Sep 18, 2021.

1. controller help

im trying to play nba 2k22 and my controller settings arent normal. im not sure how to fix this. i cant shoot with x like i normally would. can anyone plz help me

:)

DXG GANG����✅������Check, Sep 18, 2021
  2. John Dowding Win User

controller help

Could be a problem with your hand.
  3. Boas BS5 Win User

controller help

Had a similar problem with my guide button, was just a bit sticky inside, open it and take a look although this will void any warranty you may have, and if it is under warranty you should return it.
  4. iRayDawg Win User

controller help

It sounds like that controller either needs repaired or replaced. Unfortunately the controller only has a 90 day warranty on them. Also when you tried another controller did it work or did you have the same issue? If you have the same issue with other controllers
    then it would appear that the console itself would possibly be in need of a repair. If that's the case you can request a repair at
    http://myservice.xbox.com
  5. NeRvEaGeNt 78 Win User

controller help

I had this problem previously and I found holding down the B button for 60 seconds then pushing the select button twice whilst holding down A cleared the controller cache and it started working ok after that.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Controller Help

Do you have a friend you could borrow a controller from to see if it is a controller issue or a console issue? Does the home button on the controller light up?
Thema:

controller help

1. controller help - Similar Threads - controller help

2. Help with connecting my controller in the app for streaming my game in my phone

in XboX Insiders
    Help with connecting my controller in the app for streaming my game in my phone: Hello everybody, yesterday i was trying to test the connection of my controller to my phone it work I connected my x box one controller to my IPhone11 via Bluetooth but when i tried to play in the...
  3. Help With keyboard and mouse controller text box

in XboX Insiders
    Help With keyboard and mouse controller text box: I'm trying to use keyboard and mouse on Microsoft bing on my Xbox everything works fine but when I click to type somewhere the box that is used to type with controller shows up everything...
  4. Need help with FH5 Controller preorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with FH5 Controller preorder: When ever a go to preorder it, it says "Go to retailers website" but I can't find a retailer that sells it 41d311a4-cebb-4127-9545-84c4b0cf9895
  5. serious controller/power issue, makes no sense, please help!

in XboX Insiders
    serious controller/power issue, makes no sense, please help!: a number of things had changed for me around the same time, i took apart my elite v2 controller to replace button shells. i moved my xbox to a "foreign" tv, then back to the monitor ive been...
  6. Need help with my controller on Google Chrome | Xbox Cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with my controller on Google Chrome | Xbox Cloud: Using cloud Xbox, but when I hit RT OR RB it pulls up either a Word search for the tab, or the copy and paste menu. How do I disable these shortcuts for my controller. It keeps interrupting...
  7. Missing Controller. Need help!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Controller. Need help!: This is a long one but please bear with me So i ordered a controller and it said delivered, i checked and nothing was there, so i contacted UPS. I got far enough that im at the first step for a...
  8. i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    i need help on my iPad I setup xcloud and it will not connect to my controller: but when i go to the web version it works can someone help me ee673fe6-38f4-4a3d-a518-4e849853088b
  9. Need help picking out a controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help picking out a controller.: I've been on the search for a good $60 to $80 controller, I would like to try one out with paddles, if anyone knows something along these lines please let me know. Thanks. submitted by...
  10. I have an Xbox One X Controller Question, please help, if you can.

in XboX Insiders
    I have an Xbox One X Controller Question, please help, if you can.: I hope someone can help me out. I was wondering, can I get a custom order controller with my Xbox One X, if I order it directly from Microsoft? submitted by /u/PICARD454 [link] [comments]