Controller help

Discus and support Controller help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to help with my controller. It is looking up at random times and I don't know if I should just get a new controller at this point... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CodyFrizzell, Aug 5, 2022.

1. CodyFrizzell
    CodyFrizzell Guest

Controller help

Does anyone know how to help with my controller. It is looking up at random times and I don't know if I should just get a new controller at this point or what I should do.

:)

CodyFrizzell, Aug 5, 2022
  2. John Dowding Win User

controller help

Could be a problem with your hand.
  3. Boas BS5 Win User

controller help

Had a similar problem with my guide button, was just a bit sticky inside, open it and take a look although this will void any warranty you may have, and if it is under warranty you should return it.
  4. iRayDawg Win User

controller help

It sounds like that controller either needs repaired or replaced. Unfortunately the controller only has a 90 day warranty on them. Also when you tried another controller did it work or did you have the same issue? If you have the same issue with other controllers
    then it would appear that the console itself would possibly be in need of a repair. If that's the case you can request a repair at
    http://myservice.xbox.com
  5. Smwutches Win User

Help with controller

We cannot assist with self repair.
  6. NeRvEaGeNt 78 Win User

controller help

I had this problem previously and I found holding down the B button for 60 seconds then pushing the select button twice whilst holding down A cleared the controller cache and it started working ok after that.
Thema:

Controller help

1. Controller help - Similar Threads - Controller help

2. Xbox One controller does not work. Need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller does not work. Need help: My controller won’t turn on. There is nothing wrong with my batteries as it’s brand new, I put it in the controller and press the power button but it does not light up , its not fully broken as I...
  3. My Xbox one controller failed an update and when I turn it on it just flashes, help?

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one controller failed an update and when I turn it on it just flashes, help?: My Xbox one controller failed an update and when I turn on even if it has batteries or if it’s plugged in it will just flash slowly and the sync button does nothing, it’s just not responsive, I’ve...
  4. Help with controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with controller: Hi, I have a powerA Xbox one fusion pro controller Model # CPFA115315-02 and I took it apart to clean and I forgot how the rb,lb button springs go Any help would be great...
  5. Roblox Application's Xbox controller crosshair wont center, help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox Application's Xbox controller crosshair wont center, help.: [img] basically where ever my mouse was, my xbox crosshair goes where my mouse cursor previously was instead of centering to the middle like its supposed to, someone help *Moved to Gaming and...
  6. Missing Controller. Need help!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Controller. Need help!: This is a long one but please bear with me So i ordered a controller and it said delivered, i checked and nothing was there, so i contacted UPS. I got far enough that im at the first step for a...
  7. Controller doesn't do anything.Syncing doesn't help either.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller doesn't do anything.Syncing doesn't help either.: So my new controller doesn't do anything. I tried resyncing it multiple times and the controller stops flashing but the console doesn't and only stops after like 1 minute. I'm not sure what the...
  8. My headset mixer is broken and I have updated my controller and everything please help me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset mixer is broken and I have updated my controller and everything please help me...: I have tried to fix this headset glitch for a long time i have updated my controller synced it back and it’s still grayed out can anyone help me from the Microsoft team my Xbox name is...
  9. Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help connecting my wired headset to my pc via my xbox controller: I am trying to use my wired headset on my pc but have a messed up audio jack so i want it to go through the controller. I have it connected to the pc by a USB and still don't see it pop up...
  10. Xbox one controller help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller help: Hello everyone, I have an Xbox One X and a severe disability consequently making me electric wheelchair bound and unable to walk. Due to my disability I cannot use the Xbox one control as good...