Controller input lasting longer than it should

Discus and support Controller input lasting longer than it should in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m part of the 50% who got the new dashboard in the beta ring. My console is an Xbox One X with the Seagate 8tb Hub, if that helps at all. Since the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Born2beSlicker, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Controller input lasting longer than it should

I’m part of the 50% who got the new dashboard in the beta ring. My console is an Xbox One X with the Seagate 8tb Hub, if that helps at all.

Since the update, I’ve noticed that both in dashboard and in game, my left stick will generate phantom inputs for a few seconds.

The most noticeable examples are my character walking an extra step or two after letting go of the stick. That, or, pause menu rapidly scrolling through the available options in the list.

It will stop be itself within two seconds or if I touch the stick again. It also doesn’t always happen but it’s frequent enough that it’s noticeable that something’a wrong. For the record, I tried a different pad and it’s the same issue.

submitted by /u/Born2beSlicker
    [link] [comments]

/u/Born2beSlicker, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Ambassador Kingz Win User

Xbox ONE Elite controller

I agree this should be fixed. If anything it might as well be a cause for product recall due to manufacture defect. A controller should last a lot longer than a year!!

Rumors surrounding a V2 Elite controller, say its been scrapped and won't be coming this generation at all.
  3. pkvas Win User

play and charge kit rechargeable battery for xbox one controller

No batteries last forever but it should last longer than what OP said
  4. Sipuli91 Win User

Xbox One Controller Drifting

I recall them advertising the One controllers as better than the 360 controllers. Like, they've gone through all that testing and should last longer and all that. I don't know, the LS on my controller seems to be getting "sawed off", I expect it to start
    getting stuck any time now. And that certainly was faster than any of my 360 controllers...
  5. SYG Metal Win User

Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?

My problems keep happening with the joysticks the controllers that come with console last longer than the controllers u buy separately wonder why
  6. OUTLANDER0177 Win User

Microsoft should improve their Xbox One Controllers via quality

100% agree i've gone through multiple offical xbox controllers and all had the same problem they just dont last if cheap 3rd party controllers last longer than an official microsoft product you know there is a problem.
Thema:

Controller input lasting longer than it should

1. Controller input lasting longer than it should - Similar Threads - Controller input lasting

2. Elite v2 Controller A button broken (input registering), third faulty Xbox one controller...

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite v2 Controller A button broken (input registering), third faulty Xbox one controller...: I will just repost because i'm glad I'm not the only one in the world with this problem. It was hard for me to find people with the same problem and it seems that the new v2 Elite Controller is...
  3. my control's headphones input is failing

in XBoX on Consoles
    my control's headphones input is failing: Can I connect headphones through a USB adapter to my console? 60e5b029-9f55-4d02-9858-1786be2f6289
  4. Controller inputs not processing in game through companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller inputs not processing in game through companion app: Had this issue beforehand, and was fixed by updating windows the other day. Now I’m having the same issue, where my controller works fine in the menus but not on the disc i am using. I’m connected...
  5. Controller input Jack not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller input Jack not working: I need to send my controller back for repair under warrenty as the input Jack is not working and muted on the screen.Tried all remedies on here. Tried it on different x box still the same. There...
  6. Meu fone de entrada P2 não é reconhecido no meu controle[My P2 input headset is not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu fone de entrada P2 não é reconhecido no meu controle[My P2 input headset is not...: Olá,nome é Lucas,estou tendo um problema com a conexão do meu fone de entrada p2 no meu controle. Se alguém poder me ajudar me avize,pois ele não esta sendo reconhecido no controle [Translation...
  7. Elite Controller Mic Input Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Mic Input Problems: Last month I sent in my elite controller 1 to get serviced as the mic input jack was no longer working. The mic would not work using any headsets I had. I had to be without my controller for about...
  8. XBox One controller eating/masking inputs?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One controller eating/masking inputs?: I bought a new XBox One controller (the regular wireless controller model) recently to replace the other controller I was using with my PC. I don't really notice issues with most games. However,...
  9. Xbox One controller double input on "A" button

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller double input on "A" button: Problem as stated above. Using on PC with a receiver(the dongle type thing) plugged into USB, not Bluetooth. At first I thought the "A" button was spoiled and bought a new controller. Same...
  10. 2 Wired controllers both try to be player 1, input only accepted from last controller that is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Wired controllers both try to be player 1, input only accepted from last controller that is ...: I purchased 2 brand new, wired microsoft branded xbox 360 controllers for use with my xbox 360 E console. When both are plugged in, they try to be player one, and only the last controller plugged...