Controller is moving too fast

Discus and support Controller is moving too fast in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi The controller has for some reason started to move 2 jumps on the menu making it difficult to pick the things i want on the menu Anyone know how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GavinBilington, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Controller is moving too fast

Hi

The controller has for some reason started to move 2 jumps on the menu making it difficult to pick the things i want on the menu

Anyone know how this starts or how to stop it ???

Cheers

Gavin

:)

GavinBilington, Oct 6, 2019
  2. GavinBilington Win User

looks like a replacement needed
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there GavinBillington,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with your controller, if you haven't already done so, please Power Cycle your Xbox One. Go ahead and follow the steps to Physically Power Cycle your Xbox One on the support article linked below.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  5. GavinBilington Win User

Seems to have worked but now the wireless controller with new batteries wont switch on without the cable attached ???
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I think in this instance, restarting your console may be the solution for you.

Restart your console from the Power Center

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
Thema:

1. Controller is moving too fast - Similar Threads - Controller moving too

2. Xbox controller doesn't move as I want

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller doesn't move as I want: Hi, this is Jaehwi I play Forza and FIFA using the Xbox controller. Recently the left stick of my controller tries to stay 'up' even without input. Because of this effect, the players kept...
  3. Controller desyncing after moving 1ft away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller desyncing after moving 1ft away: I have an Xbox One S and use a standard Wireless Controller. Recently (the day of this post) my controller will not stay synced with my Xbox. I was watching youtube as normal and half-way through...
  4. How did your steaks on the controller keep moving on their own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How did your steaks on the controller keep moving on their own?: When I try to move the controller to the left or to the right It keeps appearing at the top of screen automatically and it keeps going back up is there.a way to fix it....
  5. foot controller for fortnite. I will move to ps4 if not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    foot controller for fortnite. I will move to ps4 if not.: We need this settings for fortnite its unfair. PC and PS4 has it but xbox dont. which is EXTREMELY unfair as the settings is GAME CHANGING. If they wont add it soon. im moving to ps4....
  6. Controller buttons double moving

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller buttons double moving: Hey guys, I apologise in advance if this is a question that has already been asked and answered. Im having some trouble when i navigate in the xbox menu m, youtube or other such apps with my...
  7. Xbox one controller left joystick won't move up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller left joystick won't move up: So I recently bought a gears of war 4 xbox one s controller, now my issue is that the left joystick will not sense when I push it up, every other direction works fine, and if I push it in and up...
  8. XBOX ONE CONTROLLERS MOVING TOO FAST THROUGH MENU

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE CONTROLLERS MOVING TOO FAST THROUGH MENU: Hi, I have 2 controllers that are not working as they should. I cant navigate around the menus and pretty much they are both useless. Can anyone give me advise who to fix this issue?...
  9. my controler move alone

in XBoX on Windows
    my controler move alone: Hello, recently I encountered an annoying problem with my Xbox one controller on my pc. The vision always go up without me touching the controller, I checked on the test mode on the windows 10...
  10. Controller not moving to home tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller not moving to home tab: For some reason my controller refusrs refusrs to move left when trying to get to home tab on opening screen. Also it refuses to stay on game i want to launch. On all other screens it moves left...