Controller issue in xcloud/gears 5

Discus and support Controller issue in xcloud/gears 5 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The menu button is not working even after doing a firmware upgrade on the controller, is this a known issue/something that is being worked on? I out... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/robnmish, Oct 20, 2019.

1. /u/robnmish
    /u/robnmish Guest

The menu button is not working even after doing a firmware upgrade on the controller, is this a known issue/something that is being worked on? I out feedback in the app.

submitted by /u/robnmish
    [link] [comments]

/u/robnmish, Oct 20, 2019
  2. Wrightstuff1 Win User

2019 is sure to be full of fun. What are you looking forward to this year?

I'm looking forward to gears 5 and more info on xcloud
  3. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Looking forward to e3 and new games.

Gears 5, halo, xcloud and hopefully atleast 1 new Ip
  4. x EeMBe x Win User

E3

I want more info on Gears 5 and the future of xbox (Hardware, xCloud)
  5. HailCaesar01481 Win User

Xbox game streaming app on Xbox one first generation

same issue.

Are you talking about console streaming? Because my XCloud service works great. Played Gears 5 yesterday with no issues. However I want to play my own games on my device while I'm away from the XB1.

XB1S here.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

E3 2019

I think so. There will be lots of games shown (first and third parties), and possibly some info on new console and Xcloud. I'm personally excited for Gears 5.
Thema:

1. Controller issue in xcloud/gears 5 - Similar Threads - Controller issue xcloud

2. Hardware Issue (controller or console issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware Issue (controller or console issue): So I was playing a game with a friend and I heard this weird blip bloop noise, and my controller stopped responding to any input or commands. I restarted the controller, didn't fix it. Restarted...
  3. Controller issues since update.....

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues since update.....: Hello everyone, I'm hoping you can lend a hand with an issue I'm currently experiencing. Today I opted my console into the update preview, it gave me a console update pretty much straight away so...
  4. Xbox One Controller to Windows 7 Connectivity issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller to Windows 7 Connectivity issue: Hi All, I am having an issue trying to connect my Xbox One Controller to my pc running windows 7. I cant seem to find any answers regarding this issue. I have tried updating the drivers through...
  5. Xcloud controller sync issues

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud controller sync issues: Hello, I was playing Xcloud all week enjoying the new beta service. However, my Playstation 4 controller’s button mapping got reconfigured automatically to the wrong buttons after trying to sync a...
  6. Xcloud XBOX controller has input issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud XBOX controller has input issues: Whenever I use a xbox one control (I have tried multiple) it has input issues on xcloud and my device in general (using a Samsung Tab A 2019)... I won’t register about 25% of my inputs... But...
  7. Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud controller issue in Just Cause and possibly other games: Hi, I've been testing the xcloud on my phone and tablet and it works great. However one issue I've come across is in a game that requires the view button (two squares), when I press it asks to...
  8. xCloud button mapping/controller issues

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud button mapping/controller issues: Hi all, not sure if this was posted anywhere before... Any game I enter (I tried Forza, Killer Instinct, Sea of Thieves, and Halo 5) almost all the button inputs except for the left stick either...
  9. XCloud controller issue

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud controller issue: Hello, Has anyone found a fix for the button mapping issue? Samsung Note 8. Currently tried - updating controller, made sure my phone is updated, restarted my phone and reconnected the...
  10. Xcloud Controller Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Controller Issue: Hello, I connected my controller via bluetooth. Upon entering Halo 5 my buttons are all wrong. The right analogue stick doesnt act as "aim" instead each direction is a different button. Any idea...