Controller Issue ?

Discus and support Controller Issue ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so i would notice my controller gets stuck like at a certain angel so I checked it to find it looks like it's Deteriorating ? If anyone know's whats... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xTRuEx STeeZ, Aug 21, 2014.

1. xTRuEx STeeZ
    xTRuEx STeeZ Guest

Controller Issue ?

Ok so i would notice my controller gets stuck like at a certain angel so I checked it to find it looks like it's Deteriorating ? If anyone know's whats going on?

http://postimg.org/image/50mcm1mex/

:)

xTRuEx STeeZ, Aug 21, 2014
  2. JoeTheRepo
    JoeTheRepo Guest
    Controller Issue

Hi, it seems that I cannot change the controller for my Xbox. Its the second one I try and its like the Xbox doesn't see it, When I try to use it, some red lights start blinking and nothing happens...

It seems the guys at FUTURE SHOP never saw such a thing!?

I need to change the original because of a bad stick, otherwise it works fine

Any help appreciated.

JoeTheRepo, Aug 21, 2014
  3. Controller Issue

On some older model pads the battery pack can jiggle a little, so when you get excessive vibrations (rumble) it can disconnect the battery.

Try turning off the rumble feature and see if the problem persists.

Press the guide button.

Scroll right to preferences.

Vibration.

Un-check the box.

GreyPilgrim-CE541714-D291-410C-84D6-81A93517B4BD, Aug 21, 2014
  4. ODIE79
    ODIE79 Guest

Controller Issue ?

Controllers do wear out. Every gamer handles it different and your movements will do that to the joystick. Certain games are harder on different buttons. Thats a battlefield controller Controller Issue ? :) mine looks just like it. Its a battle hardened controller that might
    need to be retired. It happens to the best of us.

ODIE79, Aug 25, 2014
  5. JackB9824 Win User

Controller issues

My controller is now syncing but disconnecting every 2 minutes or so
  6. Cpt Flappy Win User

Controller issues

I would try taking the controllers to your neighbors house and plugging them into his console to see if the same thing happens. if you are able to navigate at all try to check for an update for the controllers while plugged in. to do this go to settings>all
    settings>Kinect and devices>devices and accessories>select the controller> on the left side it will either say update now or no update available.

if this fails I would contact phone support to see if they have a resolution for you.
  7. Hev777 Win User

Controller Issue

I'm also having the same problem, but mines doing it when I try to play nba2k14
  8. Karkriegz Win User

Controller issues

Roll it around in peanut butter and let your dog/brother lick it clean.

That's what I do.
  9. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Controller issues

You may be able to find a setting called Clench Protection in the options, though I can't say for certain whether Ghosts has it. I believe it would help you : )
Thema:

Controller Issue ?

1. Controller Issue ? - Similar Threads - Controller Issue

2. Hardware Issue (controller or console issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware Issue (controller or console issue): So I was playing a game with a friend and I heard this weird blip bloop noise, and my controller stopped responding to any input or commands. I restarted the controller, didn't fix it. Restarted...
  3. Controller issues since update.....

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues since update.....: Hello everyone, I'm hoping you can lend a hand with an issue I'm currently experiencing. Today I opted my console into the update preview, it gave me a console update pretty much straight away so...
  4. Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition Vibration Motor Issue: Hey, my new Xbox Wireless Controller - Sport Blue Special Edition arrived finally today! It looks and feels awesome, however I am afraid that it has got a sad issue probably. When I started...
  5. Xbox One Controller to Windows 7 Connectivity issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller to Windows 7 Connectivity issue: Hi All, I am having an issue trying to connect my Xbox One Controller to my pc running windows 7. I cant seem to find any answers regarding this issue. I have tried updating the drivers through...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC): Hey guys, i'm not entirely sure how to describe the issue on my xbox one elite 2 controller but my character in FF14 on PC seems to move in a random direction for about 3 seconds every 15-20...
  7. Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Elite 2 Controller and Dashboard in Alpha Ring: Been seeing some issues with Elite 2 and alpha ring dashboard. Loss of connection, loss of ability to move cursor and move sticks. Only thing that will work is the XB button but cannot even report...
  8. New Controller Issue

in XboX Insiders
    New Controller Issue: Reported it on dashboard, but is anyone getting an issue where in game your game will say “controller disconnected” My controller has full charge, but this has only just started happening on...
  9. Xbox one controller connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller connectivity issues: My Xbox controller has issues staying connected to my Xbox one. I have tried the new troubleshooting process and nothing changed. This is a brand new controller, brand new batteries, and I sit...
  10. Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Issues!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Series 2 Issues!: I have returned the xbox one elite controller series 2 three times due to drifting sticks. Ironically enough, this was the reason i was upgrading from the first elite controller. What is being...