Controller issue

Discus and support Controller issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought a new wireless controller at walmart and synced it to my xbox, but it randomly disconnects and when i turn my xbox off then go back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuitFox, Aug 13, 2019.

1. SuitFox
    SuitFox Guest

Controller issue

I recently bought a new wireless controller at walmart and synced it to my xbox, but it randomly disconnects and when i turn my xbox off then go back to play the next day i have to take out the batteries and put them back in several times to get the controller
    to work because it keeps flashing whenever i turn it on. Sometimes it will turn on but wont actually connect to my xbox( the light will be solid but it dosnt do anything when i press a button)

:)

SuitFox, Aug 13, 2019
  2. MariaZef
    MariaZef New Member
    Hey guys

Well Im having an issue with my Xbox one controller.
    Everything works just fine except the Start and Select buttons, they do nothing.

Is there a config file where I can remap the buttons for the XInput?

Controller issue [​IMG]Controller issue :)

MariaZef, Aug 13, 2019
  3. JackB9824 Win User

Controller issues

My controller is now syncing but disconnecting every 2 minutes or so
  4. Cpt Flappy Win User

Controller issues

I would try taking the controllers to your neighbors house and plugging them into his console to see if the same thing happens. if you are able to navigate at all try to check for an update for the controllers while plugged in. to do this go to settings>all
    settings>Kinect and devices>devices and accessories>select the controller> on the left side it will either say update now or no update available.

if this fails I would contact phone support to see if they have a resolution for you.
  5. Hev777 Win User

Controller Issue

I'm also having the same problem, but mines doing it when I try to play nba2k14
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Controller issues

'^^ Never heard of that one'.

It's a feature becoming more common in games nowadays. It's supposed to prevent exactly the issue the OP is running into.
  7. Karkriegz Win User

Controller issues

Roll it around in peanut butter and let your dog/brother lick it clean.

That's what I do.
Thema:

Controller issue

1. Controller issue - Similar Threads - Controller issue

2. Headset and Controller issues....HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and Controller issues....HELP: Hello, Out of 4 controllers, only 2 of them will allow a headset to work, they did work fine till recently. This has been tried with serval headsets and consoles making the problem the...
  3. Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...: Salut, /Hello, Impossible d'allumer mes 2 manettes sans fil juste après maj xbox one, elles ne fonctionnent que en branchant un cable usb, si je retire le cable usb la manette s'éteind...
  4. I'm having an issue with my elite controller and my Xbox charge and play kit.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my elite controller and my Xbox charge and play kit.: Ive had my elite controler for a little while now and i wanted to buy the charge and play kit so i did. Cool cord design that tells me when its its charged and there arent any off brand charge...
  5. Xbox one controller right button and Bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller right button and Bluetooth issue: I purchased a xbox one console for my pc last month and recently the right button stop working neither the bluetooth works properly, it disconnects automatically, really frustrating while gaming....
  6. Xbox One X Controller Drift Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Controller Drift Issue: Hi, we purchased the Xbox One X about 10 months ago, and recently I’ve noticed that the xbox controller that came with the Xbox One X has this “drifting” issue where it moves (from what I’ve...
  7. Controller lag- console issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller lag- console issue: Apologies if this has already been answered, but want to give full info for a response. We bought a used XBox One S. When playing on this console, every button/stick on the controller it has a...
  8. Controller Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Issue: After the recent controller update (alfa skip ahead) the controller no longer turns the console on when it is fully powered down. Wondering if it just is my controller or is this a known bug and...
  9. Controller Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Issue: So my dumb self had earbuds plugged into my controller and so my controller fell of my bed and the thing you plug into the controller snapped and now theres a piece of my earbud stuck in the...
  10. Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support)

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Issues simple fix (thanks to Juicebox customer support): I was having an issue with Guacamelee 2 on Xbox Game Pass for PC BETA. It was incorrectly registering the B button as a jump command on my OEM wired Xbox 360 controller. I contacted Juicebox...