Controller issue

Discus and support Controller issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I fix this problem? <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How can I fix this issue? It&#39;s been happening since Monday... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by C00LEY03, Aug 24, 2019.

1. C00LEY03
    C00LEY03 Guest

Controller issue

How can I fix this problem? <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How can I fix this issue? It&#39;s been happening since Monday night! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Xbox?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Xbox</a>
    <a href="https://t.co/moAXAn2jhO">pic.twitter.com/moAXAn2jhO</a></p>&mdash; Born in July (@Detroit_MVP) <a href="https://twitter.com/Detroit_MVP/status/1164280495343099904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 21, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js"
    charset="utf-8"></script>

:)

C00LEY03, Aug 24, 2019
  2. JackB9824 Win User

Controller issues

My controller is now syncing but disconnecting every 2 minutes or so
  3. Cpt Flappy Win User

Controller issues

I would try taking the controllers to your neighbors house and plugging them into his console to see if the same thing happens. if you are able to navigate at all try to check for an update for the controllers while plugged in. to do this go to settings>all
    settings>Kinect and devices>devices and accessories>select the controller> on the left side it will either say update now or no update available.

if this fails I would contact phone support to see if they have a resolution for you.
  4. Hev777 Win User

Controller Issue

I'm also having the same problem, but mines doing it when I try to play nba2k14
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Controller issues

'^^ Never heard of that one'.

It's a feature becoming more common in games nowadays. It's supposed to prevent exactly the issue the OP is running into.
  6. Karkriegz Win User

Controller issues

Roll it around in peanut butter and let your dog/brother lick it clean.

That's what I do.
Thema:

Controller issue

1. Controller issue - Similar Threads - Controller issue

2. Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller issues: My son plugged xbox elite controller series 2 in to charge and now wont turn on. Was about 60 % when plugged in now wont power up. 7cc26649-090a-47d3-a7a8-ea6803f43dd2
  3. Xbox one controller bluetooth pin or passkey issue - SOLVED

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one controller bluetooth pin or passkey issue - SOLVED: There have been a issue with connectin Android phone to a Xbox one controller via bluetooth. Problem is that while trying to connect the controller a error message pops up saying "incorrect pin or...
  4. Xbox one causing Xbox one controller sensitivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one causing Xbox one controller sensitivity issues: I have had this issue off and on. I have no idea whether its an update causing the right analog stick to be too sensitive on my xbox wireless controller or the xbox itself. I have bought another...
  5. Issues with Game play due to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Game play due to controller: I Am having a issue where in Call of duty if i run forward and then stop the game doesn't recognise that i have stopped and continues running. I have no idea why this is happening and no one i...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues - Part 2 - Why is Microsoft not addressing...: Hi (1) This is the continuation of the original thread: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Hardware issues...
  7. Xbox one wireless controller thumbstick issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controller thumbstick issues: Can someone, ANYONE that can possibly help situation or aid in my understanding of how its looking/what I'm more or less being told is how things are and I cant change only follow direction.....I...
  8. issues with Xbox controller on Android game

in XBoX on Mobile
    issues with Xbox controller on Android game: Has anyone ever had issues with playing a game on a mobile device with your Xbox controller connected via Bluetooth? I play call of duty mobile and sometimes , a button press doesnt work for a bit...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller series 1 issues rubber grip and USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller series 1 issues rubber grip and USB: Hi, I've had my series one controller for about 2 or so years now and I noticed that it had started to not only fall apart, but the micro USB port on the controller suddenly stopped working...
  10. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth connectivity issues on Windows 10: I have the infamous problem where my brand new Elite controller randomly disconnects while playing games. This causes the game to lag for a few seconds until it's completely disconnected. It stays...