Controller issue

Discus and support Controller issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I fix this problem? <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How can I fix this issue? It&#39;s been happening since Monday... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by C00LEY03, Aug 24, 2019.

1. C00LEY03
    C00LEY03 Guest

Controller issue

How can I fix this problem? <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How can I fix this issue? It&#39;s been happening since Monday night! <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Xbox?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Xbox</a>
    <a href="https://t.co/moAXAn2jhO">pic.twitter.com/moAXAn2jhO</a></p>&mdash; Born in July (@Detroit_MVP) <a href="https://twitter.com/Detroit_MVP/status/1164280495343099904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 21, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js"
    charset="utf-8"></script>

:)

C00LEY03, Aug 24, 2019
  2. JackB9824 Win User

Controller issues

My controller is now syncing but disconnecting every 2 minutes or so
  3. Cpt Flappy Win User

Controller issues

I would try taking the controllers to your neighbors house and plugging them into his console to see if the same thing happens. if you are able to navigate at all try to check for an update for the controllers while plugged in. to do this go to settings>all
    settings>Kinect and devices>devices and accessories>select the controller> on the left side it will either say update now or no update available.

if this fails I would contact phone support to see if they have a resolution for you.
  4. Hev777 Win User

Controller Issue

I'm also having the same problem, but mines doing it when I try to play nba2k14
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Controller issues

'^^ Never heard of that one'.

It's a feature becoming more common in games nowadays. It's supposed to prevent exactly the issue the OP is running into.
  6. Karkriegz Win User

Controller issues

Roll it around in peanut butter and let your dog/brother lick it clean.

That's what I do.
Thema:

Controller issue

1. Controller issue - Similar Threads - Controller issue

2. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth issue: Whenever I connect the new elite controller via Bluetooth to my gaming laptop after 2 or 3 minutes while playing my game the controller disconnects. I have already ran the update on my controller...
  3. Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite series 2 controller issue, anyone else having this problem?: I got mine the other day have it updated. Connecting it to my PC via bluetooth the right stick will move the mouse cursor and clicking in on the left stick opens a keyboard. My problem is that in...
  4. Xbox Elite Controller 2 short trigger issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 short trigger issues: My controller doesn't activate the button when I have it set for the short triggers... Am I missing something obvious? 48cba656-079b-4843-9209-8bc754238f92
  5. Elite controller series 2 profile indicator light issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 profile indicator light issue: My elite controller 2 has a problem with the profile indicator lights. In profile 1 the top light is on. In profile 2 the top light is also on. And in profile 3 the top and bottom lights are both...
  6. Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth issues: My elite 2 when connected to PC via bluetooth loses connection and I am also experiencing sudden frame rate drops which I do not see when playing it with wired or keyboard or mouse. I did not had...
  7. Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth issue: I have a new Elite Series 2 Controller, and having issues with Bluetooth that randomly disconnects. I can reproduce it by lauching WRC 8, at some point in the menu or in a race, the controller...
  8. It acts like a controller issue but its NOT- help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It acts like a controller issue but its NOT- help!: I have had my xbox 10 months. One week ago my wireless controller started going too fast up or sideways and i could do nothing. I tried my wired controller it did the same thing. I tried...
  9. The ongoing Xbox one s controller mic mute issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    The ongoing Xbox one s controller mic mute issue: I bought my sons xbox one s in December 18, with a third part headset mic, this worked fine plugged directly into the controllers for a few months, then the no mic symbol appeared and the mic...
  10. Controller Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issues: I recently updated my controlled and ever since then, id plug in my headset and the adapter and my xbox would just shut off, im not sure what to do because the xbox only stays on for a few...