Controller Issue

Discus and support Controller Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please please please fix this issue, I understand this is always spoken about, but not it is every time my console goes in standby for me to turn on it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/a1ias86, Dec 1, 2019.

1. /u/a1ias86
    /u/a1ias86 Guest

Controller Issue

Please please please fix this issue, I understand this is always spoken about, but not it is every time my console goes in standby for me to turn on it happens, and quite frankly it is getting frustrating having to do a full restart every time and then reporting the issue.

This is something that should of been fixed by now, but the problem is more common than ever. I also know when it is going to happen as my dashboard takes slightly longer than usual to load up when turning on from standby.

submitted by /u/a1ias86
    [link] [comments]

/u/a1ias86, Dec 1, 2019
  2. JackB9824 Win User

Controller issues

My controller is now syncing but disconnecting every 2 minutes or so
  3. Cpt Flappy Win User

Controller issues

I would try taking the controllers to your neighbors house and plugging them into his console to see if the same thing happens. if you are able to navigate at all try to check for an update for the controllers while plugged in. to do this go to settings>all
    settings>Kinect and devices>devices and accessories>select the controller> on the left side it will either say update now or no update available.

if this fails I would contact phone support to see if they have a resolution for you.
  4. Hev777 Win User

Controller Issue

I'm also having the same problem, but mines doing it when I try to play nba2k14
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Controller issues

'^^ Never heard of that one'.

It's a feature becoming more common in games nowadays. It's supposed to prevent exactly the issue the OP is running into.
  6. Karkriegz Win User

Controller issues

Roll it around in peanut butter and let your dog/brother lick it clean.

That's what I do.
Thema:

Controller Issue

1. Controller Issue - Similar Threads - Controller Issue

2. Elite Series 2 controller bluetooth issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 controller bluetooth issue: Hi, I have bought a new Elite Series 2 controller and I am experiencing exactly the same problem as described in:...
  3. Xbox One Controller Bluetooth Issues PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Bluetooth Issues PC: So my xbox one controller is updated and used a lot for my laptop, how come all of a sudden when my controller is lower than my laptop it disconnects but when up high it works perfectly fine? Ive...
  4. Elite Controller Series 2 button issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 button issue: Apparently I've been Xboxing for 14 years now. I couldn't afford the first Elite controller when it came out - bought it anyway, it was great. When I heard the Series 2 was coming I had time to...
  5. joystick control issues ... a joke

in XBoX Games and Apps
    joystick control issues ... a joke: This sim 2020 has major control setup issues with joy stick... want my money back 3f841ae4-ad3c-4c3f-9eb3-72f84d363444
  6. Audio issues with a brand new Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with a brand new Xbox One controller: I recently bought a new Xbox bundle, and not long after purchased a Razer microphone headset to play online with. One thing I noticed with my headset is that every time its plugged in, after about...
  7. Elite V2 controller issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite V2 controller issues: I understand its hard to make the perfect controller and little bugs are to be expected then worked out but this has almost been a full year since release and the extreme defects in the elite 2...
  8. Xbox parental controls issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox parental controls issue: I load up forza horizon 4 and open up the menu and says that parental controls are stopping me from playing online and before i started the game up not even like an hour passed since the last time...
  9. Wired Controller Connection Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Controller Connection Issue: I purchased a wired Xbox controller from someone which didnt come with a charging cord. I then purchased the Xbox Play & Charge Kit (I needed a battery pack for a different controller). The cord...
  10. Xbox controller joystick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller joystick issue: Why do the left joystick and the right joystick move my character differently? The left joystick will move my character very smoothly. The right joystick is used for aiming and it does not move...