Controller issues since update.....

Discus and support Controller issues since update..... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm hoping you can lend a hand with an issue I'm currently experiencing. Today I opted my console into the update preview, it gave me... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Danlingofish, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Controller issues since update.....

Hello everyone, I'm hoping you can lend a hand with an issue I'm currently experiencing.

Today I opted my console into the update preview, it gave me a console update pretty much straight away so I installed that and all was well (I say all was well, I was only watching Netflix at the time and that didn't shit the bed immediately is what I mean).

I decided to try console game streaming to my android device and that prompted me to update my controller as I hadn't done so in a while, the update went ok but this is when my issues started!

As soon as I disconnected the controller and went back to wireless it suddenly lost connection to the console and has since not been able to connect no matter what I try!

1. Tried the usual sync buttons obviously 2. Tried hard resetting the Xbox (this got it to sync, I was able to use the controller fine until I pressed the Xbox button and it immediately desync'd from the console again!? 3. Tried a controller I haven't used in ages so it had the old firmware, that won't connect either. 4. Tried connecting it via USB cable and that does nothing.

Any advice, I'm about ready to toe poke it straight up the garden path at this moment in time!

I'm on an Xbox one S by the way.

Thanks everyone.

submitted by /u/Danlingofish
    [link] [comments]

/u/Danlingofish, Dec 7, 2019
  2. NITRO 187 Win User

controller issues since latest update

Yes I have been having this problem.I posted in another thread about it as well.The problem never happened prior to this update,it's very frustrating to play.I can play wired but that's no solution for the real problem.
  3. Trentelshark Win User

XBOX ONE CONTROLLER

I'm going to assume you did the controller firmware update when the latest release pushed to your console? If you didn't give it a shot and see if it helps. There is also an update in the April preview to address two issues with the previous controller
    firmware:

*NEW CONTROLLER FIRMWARE UPDATE*

Update to help address controller disconnect issues.

Update to help address headset adapter audio quality.

That is from the release notes in the forums and since applying the update to my controller, I haven't had any issues with this since. So if you have the latest firmware applied hang in there, and when the April preview goes GA, try updating it and see
    if it resolves the issue at that point :).
  4. madcaliban Win User

Xbox Headset stuck on mute...and now the Stereo adapter is also stuck on mute

Fixed it..i think.

Plug the adapter with the controller and update the controller again using the micro usb. no batteries. I think the servers were having issues w/ the update earlier since i got an error of failed update. even though i updated the controllers yesterday.
  5. PR3D4T0R X4 Win User

XBOX one controller won't connect. I've tried everything.

As i said before i think there is a major software issue for 2015 controllers. Since i updated my Halo 5 Console and controller i have many connection issues.
  6. Vikingspartan54 Win User

Controller Battery Indicator and HDMI output worries

Since the update I had some issues like

I never see the controller battery indicator.

The option to update the controller isn't there either.

So if anyone has like advice on it would definitely like to know.....
Thema:

Controller issues since update.....

1. Controller issues since update..... - Similar Threads - Controller issues since

2. (preview beta) is anyone else having this issue or is it just my controller messing up or...

in XboX Insiders
    (preview beta) is anyone else having this issue or is it just my controller messing up or...: a lot of times while im trying to type out words, multiple or the same letters will be typed even though i only pressed that letter once. ex if im trying to type "wanna party?" then it'll end up...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger Issues: I bought an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller in December and its worked great but the other day when I placed my controller on my desk to go eat it was in perfect condition but when I got back the...
  4. Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.: Hello Everyone. Currently I'm not able to use any streaming service from Xbox streaming app. I think its related to my bluetooth connection. I have tested game streaming from my console and...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League: Hello, So I am noticing that depending on if I tilt my controller one way or the other, it affects my screen when I play. So for instance, if I turn my controller 90 degrees to the right, the...
  6. Since the new update, all my controllers have drift issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the new update, all my controllers have drift issues: Before the latest update about a week ago I've enjoyed gaming with no controller "drifting" issues. Now everything is like a few years ago when all my xb1 controllers had drift problems. Suddenly...
  7. Since "cortana" update my controller disconnect issues have returned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since "cortana" update my controller disconnect issues have returned: Had massive controller disconnect issues last year, but might have stopped around the fall update last year or only very seldomly, but every since the last update, voice commands are sluggish to...
  8. controller issues since latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller issues since latest update: was wondering if any one else has had problems with the controller keeps disconnecting ??? starting no annoy me as have tried all thing to sort it and it is fully charged and have tried it with...
  9. Controller button issues since the last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller button issues since the last update: Hi, Since I downloaded the last xbox live update recently (through an unreliable internet connection - if that's a factor) my controller's B button and Pause button have both stopped functioning...
  10. Xbox One Controller: Left Analogue Stick Issues Since Firmware Upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller: Left Analogue Stick Issues Since Firmware Upgrade: I'm not sure if anyone else noticed this, but since updating to the new controller firmware (Feb 2015) I have discovered there is an issue with the left Analogue Stick - I noticed this playing...